HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 3, 2020 23:45:11  #61

Re: (@Time, Spec, Tere) Let's murder a deity haha

((Bruh momentum))

Oblivion dashed to the side to avoid the attack then dove back in again to close the distance, shadows lashing out to smash into her.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

June 4, 2020 12:50:13  #62

Echo tried to dodge, gritting her teeth as she moved. She, not really knowing what else to do, tried to block the shadows and attack Oblivion with even more ice. This child apparently really likes ice.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

June 4, 2020 17:20:40  #63

Germaine regretted that she couldn't ruch over to help Echo's shoulder directly. With a little concentration from Germaine's part, the goddess's shoulder and body stopped hurting. Now she could defend herself without losing focus by injuries.
She had drawn away all of Echo's pain into her own body, though it was only the sensation of it. Germaine could stand it. She'd felt worse.

Using the opportunity that Oblivion seemed to be distracted, she focused her spear's path to his back. With luck it would hit.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

June 5, 2020 00:18:19  #64

Oblivion used a void again to block out the ice, "C'mon!" He said, "Do something interesting!" He swept for her leg, followed quickly by a kick.

As he ducked, the spear whizzed by over him, and if the angle was right, maybe aimed for Echo?

Time

June 5, 2020 11:46:52  #65

Echo had fallen to the ground and was hit by Oblivion's kick, but the spear narrowly missed her throat when she rolled on the ground to avoid it.

Very slowly, Echo started to hum as she stood up, but it turned to singing. Echo was trying to force Oblivion to sleep, or to at least make him drowsy enough for her to hit him easier. Although, her focus seemed to be on something else. As well, since Germaine is in hearing range of the song, she could possibly be forced to sleep as well.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 5, 2020 14:29:57  #66

The spear clattered away on the ground where it fell. It just stayed there. Its owner made no effort to pull it back or even move it.

Germaine, spending energy on several things at once, didn't have the strength to resist Echo's song. She had been standing up once again, but, as her legs weakened, she half-dropped to a crouching position. 
She just focused on keeping her energy transfer and pain removal steady. 
The idea of sleeping was too alluring, though.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

June 5, 2020 19:12:11  #67

Oblivion was charging back with his shadows when Echo started to sing, he soon started to stumble, and veer off course. He stumbled past Echo and promptly skidded into the snow facefirst. He seems to be out.

Time

June 5, 2020 19:26:51  #68

Germaine would have helped Echo, or maybe even attacked Oblivion once more. But she could do neither.
Seconds before the CD fell, Germaine's weakened body surrendered to sleep. She lay there on the ground.

Echo's pain rushed back all of a sudden. The extra energy she had being receiving vanished as well.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

June 5, 2020 20:49:54  #69

Echo watched Oblivion fall and turned back to Germaine's direction. Her voice cut off once the pain suddenly rushed back, and the energy she had drained away. Echo hesitated, wondering if she should kill Oblivion while he slept, but started to slowly make her way to Germaine, whispering and mumbling apologies to the kind lady.

Her walk was slow and Echo seemed to stumble over herself a few times. There was a faint taste of blood in Echo's mouth from over-using her ice magic, and her throat was starting to hurt, not to add that her wound on her side and her dislocated arm wasn't helping. Echo felt tired, for once after becoming a deity, Echo wanted to sleep. She needed to rest, the teen knew that.

Echo continued to make her way over to Germaine, unsure of how she would carry or wake the lady up. Echo was starting to cry as she took more steps, worry now registering in her mind as she got closer. Fear that Germaine could possibly be hurt, possibly be dead. Echo's mind and focus started to scatter as the seconds passed, as the slowed time was consumed by worry, by fear, by some kind of hollow sadness that shouldn't have been there.

(When ya gotta make dramatic POVs to SpIcE it uP a biT)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 5, 2020 21:42:17  #70

Oblivions silently turned his head to pin his eyes at Echo from behind Come on, come over here! Why won't you kill me?

Time

June 5, 2020 21:54:03  #71

Echo, who was able to sense Oblivion's slight movement, paused. She stood still, as if trying to decide if he really did move. There was a long quiet.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 5, 2020 22:43:35  #72

Oblivion cursed in his mind. 

He shut his eyes and tried to look his best like he succumbed to some magic sleep.

Time

June 5, 2020 22:53:19  #73

Echo stood still for a bit longer before slowly looking back at Oblivion. She squinted her eyes...

Her mind started to think, which is a terrible thing for her to do in this state. She then made her mind. Oblivion could possibly track them down...

What if her magic wasn't as strong on him as it was on Germaine (which Echo really hoped she was just sleeping)? What if he woke up soon and followed them? What if...

Echo turned her head to the spear that was on the ground. She went over to it and picked it up with her good, usable hand. She looked over at Oblivion. Yeah... she could make it quick. Echo now was making her way over to Oblivion, pushing herself forward. The only mercy she was thinking to give was to make the death as quick as possible...

Echo muttered as she walked, trying to stop herself from stumbling by as well using the spear to lean on as she walked.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 5, 2020 23:44:01  #74

Oblivion was trying to be convincing as he could ever be. He wanted her to get closer.

Time

June 5, 2020 23:49:18  #75

Echo walked closer to Oblivion, and eventually stood in front of him. She stopped, swaying a bit on her feet as she raised the spear up, trying to keep still so she could aim at the right spot.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 6, 2020 00:48:31  #76

In a sudden flurry of motion, Oblivion kicked up, snow dashing all around him. A large blade of shadow enveloped and swirled around one of his arms. With a sudden ferocious jab, he fired the blade forward for Echo's abdomen.

Time

June 6, 2020 01:00:42  #77

Echo was too shocked to react, and the blade struck deeply into her stomach. The spear she had held was now on laying on the ground, fallen from her grasp. Echo's mouth gaped open, no sound coming out as she looked down at the blood starting to stain her hoodie even more. She couldn't react, not even a whimper of pain was made. Echo was completely silent.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 6, 2020 01:13:09  #78

((Tere, thinking of posting?))

Oblivion smiled. Not a large grin like normal, just a smile.

"Finally,"  He yanked the blade out of her stomach and kicked her down. Out from both of his ears, a little speck of black dispersed out, "When you started to sing, I figured it was something bad, so I summoned some void into my ears. It negates sound too. Did ya know that?"

Time

June 6, 2020 01:28:18  #79

Echo fell to her side on her good arm, curling up slightly. She brought her hand to the wound, blood starting to gush, staining the snowy ground. There still wasn't any sound coming from her. She stared at Oblivion, hate forming in her eyes. A freezing type of hate, cold like the season she was a goddess of. She was struggling to sit up as she tried to push herself onwards to fight, trying to crawl to her knees. She still glared at Oblivion that entire time, glaring through her pain.

Echo spat at the CD, her voice cracking at the end, "What... what benefit does... all this give you? What was the point of this?!"

Tears were now starting to prick at the corners of her eyes again as Echo made her attempts to continue to stand, still bitterly staring at Oblivion as her body shook in hate and pain.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 6, 2020 08:22:43  #80

((Oblivion is smart owo))

Germaine couldn't help. She was still out.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

June 6, 2020 11:14:33  #81

(Tere will show up eventually)

June 6, 2020 13:44:43  #82

((Ight))

((Does Oblivion have a brain??? idk))

Oblivion shrugged and his smile slightly grew, "Well, I would say it's for the fun of it, because I just got this feeling to kill people like you." He chuckled.

Time

June 6, 2020 14:09:07  #83

(how is Germaine supposed to survive??? Oblivion is going to 100% try to kill Germaine as well

or maybe that’s a perfect time for Tere to swoop in)

June 6, 2020 14:52:46  #84

((Doesn't matter if she's attacked or not, I have that under control dw about her))

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

June 6, 2020 14:55:16  #85

(I was going to have Alma show up)

"Feeling... to kill people... like me..."

Echo paused, gasping as she made more attempts to stand, sitting on her knees and clutching her stomach, trying to stop the blood from pouring out more. She tried to ice over the wound, but the lack of energy and the pain wasn't helping her ice powers at all, and all she could simply do was frost over the wound, which didn't really stop the blood flow at all.

Echo looked back up.

"You take joy in this?"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 6, 2020 15:04:40  #86

"Did you hear what I just said?" He said, "Of course I do!"

Time

June 6, 2020 15:10:13  #87

"That's... disgusting..."

Echo seemed to stare past Oblivion, now slowly masking her face once again with no emotion.

"You know... you are very disgusting..."

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 6, 2020 18:55:10  #88

"Isn't that how all us Corrupted deities are? Hm? Disgusting?" He put his hands up

Last edited by Time (June 6, 2020 20:40:58)

Time

June 6, 2020 20:01:04  #89

"Dunno... but I... I don't want to give... to give up..."

Echo slammed her hand down, and ice from above started to fall, aiming at Oblivion. She must had been storing up the last of her ice magic for this attack, just to try to fight back.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 6, 2020 20:02:41  #90

(epic owned)

Board footera