HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 15, 2024 21:19:59  #1

Anyone remember me?

Hey everyone! It's Tsunami here. I'm an old SAMBer, was active since about early 2016 and was there to watch it shut down. 
Recently, I got a bit nostalgic for the old times and decided to see if any of y'all were still around, and surprise surprise, I managed to get into touch with a few old forumers! For any familiar faces, it's great to see y'all again! And for any new ones, nice to meet you! 

~Tsunami~ 

Old SAMBer, was there when it shut down. 
Happy to see some old friends again. 

April 15, 2024 21:31:17  #2

Re: Anyone remember me?

Hey hey, welcome to the boardhost! 
I remember your nickname, but I'm not sure if I interacted with you much on the SAMB. Anyways, you might've known me by Bixbite/Specter, so hi! It's always nice to see an old face again :3
I hope you find the Boardhost to your liking (we still have the April's Fools background up xD) and feel free to check into the sections or just do whatever you feel like doing! We'll be here in case you have any questions or want to strike up a chat. And once again, welcome, and feel at home!

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 16, 2024 01:48:14  #3

I wasn't a SAMBer, I was more in the WoFMB, but I do sorta remember something reminiscent of your name.

Nice to see you found us! I'm Time. We have kinda been sitting on the RP stuff for now, but we've been just doing a lot of chatting lately! Plus I be cooking something up for the past few months so hopefully you'll be able to see it sometime soon (helps with retention, doesn't it?)

Last edited by Time (April 16, 2024 01:48:26)

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

April 17, 2024 16:52:45  #4

Hey Tsunami! Really glad to have you here. Like I mentioned, we're happy with you coming in whenever you're comfortable. We just chill here haha.  I hope you'll enjoy your stay, and feel free to ask us any questions as you need!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

April 21, 2024 17:37:29  #5

Well a howdy and hello to you Tsunami!  I've seen ya around the SAMB a few times under the name of Jade.  Welcome and hope to see ya around!  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

Board footera