HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 19, 2023 23:35:04  #31

Re: (Intro) The Mysterious Case of the Materializing Mansion

Kewl was more than happy to follow the housekeeper, fully convinced they were going to do the best detective job ever. Their step even looks joyful. What a weirdo, being like that in a place that was supposed to be all serious, somber, and mystery.
But at last, the teenager crossed the door, not very pleased that it opened by itself because they would have wanted to be a bit more dramatic, put a bit more emotion into it. 
They didn't put much emotion into their reaction at seeing the body. Kewl just stared for a few seconds, maybe showing an :0 face for a bit before raising their eyebrows and waving their hand in front of their eyes to figure out if the censor was a problem in their vision. Exploring around was more interesting though, and so they glanced at the lady briefly before directing their attention to the bloodied spots around.
"Wonder why I can't feel any ghost or spirit or anything," they mumbled to themselves while approaching the bloodstained book. "Oh yeah, I think this whole place is sort of ghostly anyways."

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 20, 2023 20:58:11  #32

The chef wordlessly obeys, making his way over to the kitchen. "Ah yes, I am the only cook here, though the handmaiden assists me at times when she's available. I am always busy you see, having to cook for such a full house." He explained.

The handmaiden sits up a little straighter, "Of course, of course. Mistress Lindall... was a lovely young lady. She- she-" What little composure she had gathered immediately went into the metaphorical trashcan as the handmaiden began openly weeping again, "Oh it's horrible! It's horrible!" She exclaimed, "The- the gardener! It must be him! I know it just must be!"

"The shed? Sure, why not." Outside the gardener took out a ring of keys and inserted one into the padlock on the shed. The doors were opened with no flourish at all. It's a normal garden shed.

In Alice's room, there are two real objects. The table and the book. The words "hurrier" and "behinder" were written over and over again in red ink, hastily as if chasing one word after the other. Beneath all the red ink, the only thing visible is "Chapter VIII" in big bold letters.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI
----------------------------------------

18 || Braincells? No

May 25, 2023 22:35:12  #33

Oh boy, here's to hoping the script is easily readable, cause Kewl is rather new to the world of reading.
Anyways, assuming the words are clear, the teenager squinted at the red ink while leaning over the book.
"Hu-rr- oh, like 'hurry'. And the other..." they mumbled, sounding out the words as they tried to read. "What, it's just the same two things over and over! This doesn't make sense. Why'd you write this anyways?"
The "question" was asked to the victim in the room, but no answer should be expected for obvious reasons. Seems that might have slipped Kewl's mind for a moment. They rested their elbows on the table.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 22, 2023 21:23:32  #34

Seis burst into tears again, sobbing along with the handmaiden... Gods help us all
"I-I'm, uhm, I'm sorry! But can... can you explain to me why, uhm, why (why)... you think it's him-mm-mm, er, him?"

Francis stepped inside and looked around for a closer inspection of the shed. He definitely wants to double make sure he sees every detail... What a strange boy. A very stubborn boy, adding on, because he's definitely not helping the investigation this way. XD

Silence nodded, inspecting the kitchen. They tried to think about all the horror games they and Seis would play together, thinking of questions they could ask.
"Oh! Can you tell me about everyone's relationships here? Like, how friendly everyone is to each other, or uh... not friendly? Any reoccurring problems with each other, yada yada... All that stuff?" Silence waved their hands around as they explained, not adding much to their question.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

Board footera