GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 1, 2023 10:32:15  #301

Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- ash rambling about random stuff

i spun a wheel to decide which thing i'd solve first and it landed on the dust thing but i am experiencing a problem where i keep falling into a specific characterization that used to be true of dust but is no longer satisfactory

Last edited by AshTheAvaricious (September 1, 2023 10:33:19)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAaaaaand i've reverted. Yay! there was too much sand in my lungs, anyways.
I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.
refer to me in the same manner the french refer to flesh.

okay that's all i'm going to cast divine skeleton bone blast now

September 3, 2023 19:25:32  #302

ATTENTION PEOPLE INVOLVED WITH CLOCKTOWER: i want to do shenagagins there. how can the beast accidentally do something bad. i'm thinking it licks a magic powder that one of the mages needed for an experiment

I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.

September 3, 2023 21:38:29  #303

Now, how much of shenanigans are we talking about? Are we talking about silly? Or like, grim and punished?

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

September 4, 2023 08:47:08  #304

silly shenanigans

September 4, 2023 11:37:52  #305

I don’t have much clue what beast this or how big it even is or who are what clockwork is but

I have cats and they get up to shenanigans
Drinking from random liquid they find
Rolling in loose ingredients (in my cat’s case coffee beans but it can be anything)
Knocking stuff off thing is a classic of course
Chewing stuff they shouldn’t
Making their claws on things
There are many thing and it’s just from cats
Looking for sillies? Look at animals doing animals things

Edit: went back a little to see and saw that clockwork is a place, and that the beast like chewing so

Keeping that magic power thing, if it’s kept in a cloth bag the beast could chew on it, found it on a table or it was knocked down/rolled down a table and on the ground, the beats just chewing and play with it like a toy

Last edited by LazyOwlViolet (September 4, 2023 11:42:07)

they/them
you can call me Vio
too lazy to put something here
sun and moon brainrot 

September 4, 2023 11:50:46  #306

critchun is distinctly not just a cat. and also i'm pretty sure it's not "making their claws on thing". they're keeping their claws sharp/not excessively long, and need something that catches easy but does not y'know break their claw/finger bone

September 4, 2023 11:51:58  #307

and critchun has trees for that. and also no bones that's pretty significant. that beast is made of blood

September 4, 2023 11:54:32  #308

and that was the general plan, figure out who would get involved, figure out what kinda shenanigan would be happening, and whether or not krypdun would actually be the cause of the shenanigan,  and then plop open the thread probably in the private section

September 4, 2023 12:15:59  #309

Ooooo ok! i wonder what shenanigans they are gonna get up too now

Also a BLOOD creature? I am intrigued

they/them
you can call me Vio
too lazy to put something here
sun and moon brainrot 

September 4, 2023 22:26:32  #310

i am tired and cannot articulate well but you can check her form in the. submission thread. that's what it's called right. oh well not my problem you know what i meant

September 4, 2023 23:12:14  #311

I mean, well, I'm down for whatever silliness that Critchun has to offer.

I think the stuff Lazy put forth were decent enough ideas.

In addition, I was thinking that Critchun messing up a chunk of the library's sorting stuff and just general books, but that would have to bring into question like, Yvonne's weird status that we've been trying to handle for a while lol unless we handle that @Specter.

Time

September 7, 2023 16:08:47  #312

i think that because critchun is more than a small creature. they deserve to drag home a giant corpse she made while allowed outside

September 9, 2023 23:31:33  #313

i know i JUST updated dust's form but i am feeling SO tempted. imagine. ocean deity dust. think about it. what about dust does the ocean not match?

September 10, 2023 12:07:19  #314

regardless of whether or not dust because a part of the sea i want to do something with it out at sea. the only problem is that i don't think anybody else who is a character would go the oceans besides maybe figura but he's busy trying to do something else

September 10, 2023 14:27:46  #315

AshTheAvaricious wrote:

i think that because critchun is more than a small creature. they deserve to drag home a giant corpse she made while allowed outside

Sure, that can also be a thing. Just a giant corpse lying around in the library

Time

September 17, 2023 14:37:00  #316

probably not something i'm going to introduce to ggad ever, because it doesn't fit with this characterization of dust, but i've been worldbuilding a city-state with ties to other versions to dust and its devout.

September 23, 2023 15:23:42  #317

btw i've figured out what the. half of my of characters with normal voices. sound like

ash's voice is kinda deep, and has an accursed mix accent of like. victorian english and slavic.

and critchun's voice is like if a crow or perhaps a parrot was fuck off huge and you could feel its voice

October 7, 2023 21:39:16  #318

hey remember that city-state from two posts above? uh yeah. i may or may not have thought about it way too much and now it's a city-state named zinarul(meaning "without rule") tucked away inside of the lands of a dead sun god who's scattered and half-remembered essence was eated by a new sun goddess who's like. every dead sun ever.

and also i developed the five figureheads of a pantheon(rolufim, solov, dunok, the wild queen, the rozna-rolukin), as well as some parts of a conlang.

October 7, 2023 23:13:29  #319

okay so i was going to not talk about it a whole lot. but currently it is basically solely in my head and i need to put it somewhere or i will explode. plus it's my thread my rules.

October 7, 2023 23:42:50  #320

Starting in Sov, the North, we have Solovos, the Brilliant Lord of the North. His kingdom lay in the snow, where night does not settle; and time flows only forward. He raised the Ring-City of Rovos to guard his kinoc and keep out the Rolukin-Rozna, a terrible beast whom hunted his people and kept them weak.

The gods native to Sov are of stone and snow and history. Most of all, the Youngest God Rovos, born from the success of Solovos' devotion to his people. Carved from stone and decorated with glass and amber, just as the city had been, Rovos had been beautiful and full of history, for it held the knowledge within the libraries inside its borders. And its hearts and mind was dependant on the love of the people, and it loved them dearly; not only for its own survival, but because it had been born and made from love.

After some time, Solovos had been twisted by shifts in worship, both his own and that of the gods beneath him, and committed a great sacrilege; and became Solov, by joining Rovos into himself.

Solov was far more detached to the citizenry than either of their predecessors, but they sought devotion to themself solely, as a twisted trait inherited from Rovos. And Solov had trapped their people within their hands, in a claim to keep them away from a night that did not roam the snow any longer. This led to their death, when they drowned in a sea starless; and Rovos lost its sun.

Soon after, the Ring-City was reborn, now called Zinarul, and beholden to no lords. the Rozna-Rolukin became its protector, and hid it from the eyes of gods and masters alike. And the kinoc, Solovos' people, lay scattered across the rest of Sov, now surviving through the cold of their dead Lord's realm, to repay his sin.

October 8, 2023 00:07:16  #321

Going West, to the Dun, we have The Beast Queen, Blood-Lord of the West. She ruled no kingdom, instead residing in the forest Fyr-Nesk, as the leader of his pack.

Not much to say, in terms of history. That tends to happen when you're talking about a forest where dawn never even comes, and the Bleeding Moon hangs high in the sky throughout all forever. There's just a bunch of hunting, being hunted, and general nature stuff. The Rozna-Rolukin was driven here by the Northern Lu-Men, and became part of the Queen's pack for a time.

October 8, 2023 00:10:13  #322

i'll get to the other half in the morning i'm tired

October 8, 2023 08:08:49  #323

Now that I'm awake again I get to ramble about For, the South, and its Starborn Lord, Rolufim, the Eldest King. Whom fell from the stars, and laid claim to the fogbound south, where time is cyclic, and the dead walk with the living, and the living rest with the dead. Where the forests die and regrow within days, ensnared forever in cyclic Age.

His capital was Fime Fo-Nesk, a cyclically timeless forest, where the fog god and their spirits lead many mortals astray, and his hidden throne was rarely reached. Where the stars always shone in the sky, no matter how thick the fog was.

The gods subservient to Rolufim are often obscured or dead, typically both. Few show their faces, and rarely they do not have form at all. Most representative of this is the triplicate fog god, who's nature is one of mischief, and little else can be said of them; for not many know anything more.

The Lu-Men, Death Men, are his people, though are not a race their own. They are the dead who yet live, and the living deathless. They often found joy hunting with the Krithin of the Wild Queen's pack.

October 8, 2023 08:23:07  #324

In the Nok, there is little to be remembered. It was drowned in black ichor, and it had been devoured nearly wholly, with only the twin capitals in the North and South laying in ruins still, and the rest destroyed entirely.

The desert-jungles of Dunok's realm were wiped into plains of blackened stone, and the contrarian god of the Dark Day had their twinned heart torn from their immortal body, and their Crown shattered into the ill sin that hangs in the sky of the Nok.

October 8, 2023 21:07:14  #325

And then there is the Rozna-Rolukin, typically called just the Rolukin in its time before fleeing to the Dun, and afterwards largely called the Rozna. With its glowing Crown of starless nights, when even the moon hid, and of forged solitude, it was the fifth Lord; the Hated Lord, and yet it refused the title for all eternity. Instead, its sole Devout, refers to it as the Night Guardian.

Little is known of the Rozna, but its power drowned three of the four other Lords, and wiped away the Nok. It is said that it stole the face of a great beast within Fyr-Nesk, which now shimmers like bronze. It is said that its name had been cursed by the three rulers, Rolufim, Solovos, and Dunok. It is said to have the second eldest of the Lords, and yet it was the last to receive its Crown.

It now hides the Ring-City Zinarul, from all but the starless and the helpless.

October 8, 2023 21:10:33  #326

alright that's like 85% of the world building no i'm not going to take the time to translate all of the names goodbye for another sixty-nine days

October 16, 2023 15:16:21  #327

uh heroforge redid the face maker. now you can make old people. so i redid ash's face https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D507089812/

and also redid the colours on some parts of dust and also redoing its face https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D507055652/

and they added a new skirt that i gave the devout https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D507402107/

October 17, 2023 10:30:54  #328

I love this sm because usually for me it's a bit hard to picture characters that don't have a lot of art drawn of them, so it's so cool that there's models of them! Would you say they're mostly or completely accurate?

Specter
Never mind the rising light
There's no sign of day or dawning
In my heart it's still the night
And we'll stay up the morning!

October 17, 2023 11:29:01  #329

the devout one is basically as accurate as i can envision it, ash's is fine but i wish i could make one of ash's sleeves have a blue/cyan thing instead of both having red. and i wish i could remove the skull on dust's belt and the eye on the gauntlet that has an eye. also the swords are not accurate basically at all. and the new face isn't... really how dust looks in my head

October 30, 2023 17:55:07  #330

hey is halloween real in forengard does anybody have a solid answer

Board footera