HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 5, 2023 12:57:16  #61

Re: [PLOT - Domain of Flowers] - 0: In a Land Overlooked by the Pantheon..

"I wasn't talking about deity status," Chronos said, grinning. "She just seems way smarter than some people I know and she doesn't seem very old."

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

January 5, 2023 14:16:53  #62

"I am referring deity status as a way to gauge knowledge.  Even younger deities could possess knowledge of others that have existed for eons.  I personally do not factor age into such beliefs since everyone is unique and could possess knowledge that is specific to them.  But to each his own my dear friend." Flare reached into his pocket and took out a small watch he bought earlier.  "It's almost late." 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

January 5, 2023 14:26:19  #63

"Guess that makes sense. 'Specially if you're literally the internet," Chronos added, grinning at Naiyan, who giggled.

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

January 5, 2023 16:29:49  #64

Time frowns at the nymph that Ark selected.

He then looks to his twin, "So, who are you picking, sis?" He asks Chronos, "I'm thinking maybe that one." He motions to the man with an odd blade in the group he previously mentioned.

"I was predicting one of them will win. There's a lot of things that we don't know, such as motive or actual abilities, but I feel that group has a moral grayness about them, save for the girl." He points to the kind looking woman talking to the group of cloaks, "I'm hoping the one I picked as a good strategy or sort of ace."

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

January 5, 2023 17:45:40  #65

Chronos examined the participants thoughtfully. "I don't know," she said truthfully. "I've never seen any of these people before so I don't know anything about them. Going off of appearances doesn't seem like a very good idea, does it?"

January 5, 2023 17:46:02  #66

((please see: I don't know what characters are participating so I have no idea who to have Chronos pick xDD))

January 5, 2023 18:47:56  #67

"It's not." Time admits, "But I'm making an educated guess. Plus, what happened to just selecting someone for fun? I know I'm just making an educated guess, but who do you want to win? Maybe thats better."

((Just check one of the most recent posts on the idea planning plot thread. Not everyone is here, but there are a good few participants))

Time

January 5, 2023 20:59:49  #68

"Hmmm, how about that guy?" Chronos pointed to Ozark. "He looks interesting."

January 5, 2023 21:16:02  #69

"Hey, that's the one I'm picking!" Time exclaims, rather playfully, actually.

Time

January 5, 2023 21:37:30  #70

((me: *fangirl screeches*))

"Twins think alike, right?" Chronos replied, smiling broadly. She didn't see him lift his serious demeanor often, so it was a nice surprise when he did, even if for a moment.

January 5, 2023 22:56:35  #71

"Yeah. They do. So surely you know what I'll say next," He nods, looking at her with a (slightly feigned) seriousness, "I picked him first, which means you gotta pick someone else."

Last edited by Time (January 5, 2023 22:57:51)

Time

January 6, 2023 02:19:11  #72

Time wrote:

Arcan scratches her head, "So a person named Pa-tell that looks like an average person?" She thinks, "Certainly we can do a lot more to learn more. Who gave you this job anyways?"

"Nemesis, a fellow deity. Stops by our store a lot..." As Marsh talks, they continue to flip through their phone, "Aha, here! I knew I had a photo!" They show Arcan their screen. A mop of dark hair, brown eyes, and typical medieval attire. Next to the boy is another, more regal, figure that's partially cropped out.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

January 6, 2023 06:00:06  #73

Ark chuckles and manifests another chair. "I'll say it again. This, is going to be very fun."

(i'm glad my funny sword guy is interesting)

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

January 6, 2023 11:40:30  #74

Chronos pulled a mock pouting face, putting her hands on her hips and sticking her tongue out at Time. "Fine. How about her?" She pointed to Alethea.

Naiyan sat down in a chair next to Ark, pulling her legs up and crossing them. "Sooo," she said, looking over at him. "What's your name?" 

January 6, 2023 11:52:50  #75

"Ark Angel, the one and only." Ark smiles, his sharp, triangular teeth glowing yellow.

"Mercenary? Interesting. I'm surprised I haven't heard of you." Ozark says, checking the bandages on his left arm.

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

January 6, 2023 12:12:02  #76

"Ooh, cool name! It sounds like archangel."

January 6, 2023 19:15:54  #77

"Ark?  A very fitting name for an angel." Flare kept watch over Crimson and Fang.  "Though a name can only take one so far." 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

January 7, 2023 00:02:49  #78

Silverphoenix580 wrote:

"Nemesis, a fellow deity. Stops by our store a lot..." As Marsh talks, they continue to flip through their phone, "Aha, here! I knew I had a photo!" They show Arcan their screen. A mop of dark hair, brown eyes, and typical medieval attire. Next to the boy is another, more regal, figure that's partially cropped out.

"What would a deity want from an average-looking mortal? No offense to Pa-tell, of course." She squints at the screen, slightly lowering her head to see it.

((how do you even pronounce Patil?))

---

Basket Cat wrote:

Chronos pulled a mock pouting face, putting her hands on her hips and sticking her tongue out at Time. "Fine. How about her?" She pointed to Alethea.

Time crosses his arms in skepticism "If you wanna. The vibes I get from her is that she looks too kind to win for me. While we don't know what's behind the domain. If I'm betting correctly, I think whatever good traits she will have will get in the way." What he is expressing is just common sibling banter on trashing whatever your sibling picks, but also some of his actual opinion on the participant.

---

ThreePunchAxel wrote:

"Mercenary? Interesting. I'm surprised I haven't heard of you." Ozark says, checking the bandages on his left arm.

Alethea frowns, "What's life as a mercenary? An assassin? Selling your morals for money." She looks down at the earth, then up into the sky, observing the birds flying and circling past and the rolling clouds far up."

Last edited by Time (January 7, 2023 00:11:12)

Time

January 7, 2023 10:33:44  #79

"Oh, and I don't look kind?" Chronos demanded, batting her eyelashes a bit. "I could beat you in a fight any day. I get the feeling she's waaay stronger than she looks." We live for the sibling banter.

January 7, 2023 17:45:26  #80

Time wrote:

ThreePunchAxel wrote:

Alethea frowns, "What's life as a mercenary? An assassin? Selling your morals for money." She looks down at the earth, then up into the sky, observing the birds flying and circling past and the rolling clouds far up."

"Casualty of the curse, I'm afraid," H says to Ozark. "Erasure, or something. I'm not entirely sure how it works. As for being a mercenary, it's good enough. Better when you have an employer that allows you more freedom."

X makes a scoffing noise at that, but doesn't add on.

xenon 
he/him || 19 || god of scones || your local rebel noble gas

January 7, 2023 20:39:01  #81

Basket Cat wrote:

"Oh, and I don't look kind?" Chronos demanded, batting her eyelashes a bit. "I could beat you in a fight any day. I get the feeling she's waaay stronger than she looks." We live for the sibling banter.

"Well, you're already a deity. So it doesn't count. As for your second claim, I find it to be highly debatable." He replies, narrowing his eyes and crossing his arms, "You can rely on your gut, sure, but my gut says she is just exactly how she appears."

----

xenon wrote:

"Casualty of the curse, I'm afraid," H says to Ozark. "Erasure, or something. I'm not entirely sure how it works. As for being a mercenary, it's good enough. Better when you have an employer that allows you more freedom."

X makes a scoffing noise at that, but doesn't add on.

Alethea keeps her frown, looking back down to the others, "I think it's sad, really. The job and the curse."

Time

January 7, 2023 21:31:25  #82

Chronos mimicked him, folding her arms and sticking her nose into the air matter-of-factly. "Well, if she wins then I'll be right twice. How's that for stakes?"

January 8, 2023 16:44:00  #83

"Sure, and if she doesn't I'll be right, twice as well." Time replies leaning in, "I gotta say, the odds aren't looking in your favor."

Time

January 8, 2023 17:57:44  #84

Time wrote:

Alethea keeps her frown, looking back down to the others, "I think it's sad, really. The job and the curse."

"Eh, the job is whatever, I like doing what I do," H shrugs. "The curse though....really is a shame."

xenon 
he/him || 19 || god of scones || your local rebel noble gas

January 8, 2023 18:23:02  #85

Chronos deadpans. "Dude, it's literally even."

January 9, 2023 01:35:14  #86

xenon wrote:

"Eh, the job is whatever, I like doing what I do," H shrugs. "The curse though....really is a shame."

Alethea halts for a moment, "You enjoy it? Any life for the right price?" She looks to focus more on H. Eyeing her decaying eye and trails of smoke.

---

Basket Cat wrote:

"Not its not. Tsk tsk tsk." Time wags his finger in front of her, "Were talking about if she wins. One person out of of a large group of participants."

Last edited by Time (January 9, 2023 01:35:33)

Time

January 9, 2023 10:25:30  #87

Time wrote:

"What would a deity want from an average-looking mortal? No offense to Pa-tell, of course." She squints at the screen, slightly lowering her head to see it.

((how do you even pronounce Patil?))

"I'm assuming they're friends, seeing as she asked me to look after him." Marsh replied. They put their phone away, looking through the crowd once again. "Though now that you bring it up, Nemesis doesn't seem to know him that well, maybe they're just acquaintances." They shrugged, starting to float through the crowd again.

((I always say pa-tell in my head but the intended pronunciation is pat-till bc his nickname is pat))
((tbh the pronunciation all sounds the same if you say it fast enough))

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

January 9, 2023 14:52:49  #88

Time wrote:

xenon wrote:

Alethea halts for a moment, "You enjoy it? Any life for the right price?" She looks to focus more on H. Eyeing her decaying eye and trails of smoke.

---

Basket Cat wrote:

"Not its not. Tsk tsk tsk." Time wags his finger in front of her, "Were talking about if she wins. One person out of of a large group of participants."

Chronos rolled her eyes. "Sure, Mr. Mathematician. And since when did the odds ever stop anything? I mean, have you seen what people get up to??"

January 9, 2023 15:07:56  #89

raaaaaaa im so behind))

wolffighting2768 wrote:

"Don't worry about it.  We cannot stop the slow dripping of corruption and darkness into mans heart, neither mortal or immortal is safe from such a plague.  And I can't enchant things, it's just a small offer.  I understand the caution.  And I do know quite a bit of people.  I'm born of blood that is not of this world.  Flare, Cor and I are from Arithnia, an alternative timeline and world.  Flare and I came here on orders of the High Council, a sort of pantheon if you wish, to come and watch and support him.  They brought him here to help him learn more about what it means to be more human since that's a trait he lacks severely now.  I'm here because I am a sort of vessel to bring out special weapons for Crimson to use and it helps him use and control more of his...chaotic power...I guess to call it.  Flare is here to act as a heat sink for Crimson but to also make sure no one gets killed because of him.  Cor has...committed some really severe acts of war and all that...but it wasn't on purpose.  He's a bit...broken mentally I guess to say.  I could tell ya a lot more but I'm kinda takin' up time for you aren't I?"

Shiloh smiled ruefully. "I used to know someone like that. Though I think he got too soft. Humanity isn't everything, you know. How is your Crimson think he's going to win something like this if he can't kill anyone? He's got an advantage here. If he achieves divinity through an Ambrosia Flower and you all return to your... timeline, you won't have to deal with the consequences of his actions here. Assuming divinity transfers across timelines. Though I don't think I'm qualified to answer that myself."

|xxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxx|

Silverphoenix580 wrote:

Patil stops to think again, tapping a foot against the ground as he does so. "How about an artifact or gadget? Something that can create a temporary ward, or teleport me out the arena at will. Whether I use it right or make it out alive would be up to me yes?"

"I can definitely do that," Orphos replied. "And yes, it would be up to you. Any particular preference on your gadget? Necklace? Ring? Sword? Rusty screw? I've got just about everything."

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

"Is my body really part of the earth, and is the soul just a metaphor?"

Season's grievings to us, one and all!

January 10, 2023 03:12:46  #90

Silverphoenix580 wrote:

"I'm assuming they're friends, seeing as she asked me to look after him." Marsh replied. They put their phone away, looking through the crowd once again. "Though now that you bring it up, Nemesis doesn't seem to know him that well, maybe they're just acquaintances." They shrugged, starting to float through the crowd again.

((I always say pa-tell in my head but the intended pronunciation is pat-till bc his nickname is pat))
((tbh the pronunciation all sounds the same if you say it fast enough))

"Maybe she has a grudge against him. Or maybe he has to repay her. Maybe he's important to an ally of hers." Arcan theorizes, "Maybe we should ask him when we meet him. If we ever do. Do you think he'll be participating?"

---

Basket Cat wrote:

Chronos rolled her eyes. "Sure, Mr. Mathematician. And since when did the odds ever stop anything? I mean, have you seen what people get up to??"

"Sure. Mortals are ambitous." Time gives a shrug of his shoulders with outstretched arms, "I'm just saying... your the one making the losing bet here. Based on what I have in mind, your taking a very big risk."

Time

Board footera