HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 1, 2023 17:01:11  #31

Re: [PLOT - Domain of Flowers] - 0: In a Land Overlooked by the Pantheon..

wolffighting2768 wrote:

"Not much for quality are they?" a small girl said to Shiloh.  "I guess even this world has it limits considering how diverse it is.  My name is Fang!  I'm lookin' for a big and tall idiot named Cor!"  

*              *                * 

"Pardon me, I couldn't help but overhearing your conversation.  You said you're a embodiment of the internet?  Naiyan is your name correct?" Flare said, walking up to the small group.  "My name is Flare, I'm rather curious why all sorts of deities and mortals have gathered here.  I've never heard of a embodiment of internet before.  I am quite curious about your story if you don't mind me asking."

(Naiyan and Ark and the gods not participating in the contest are thousands of feet in the air above the city)

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

January 1, 2023 17:04:39  #32

Alethea
"It's fine you do not remember me, but I thought you would know what's taking place f you traveled all the way out here. For unknown reasons, ambrosia flowers sprouted in a close vicinity in the middle of nowhere. As far as I know, it's been causing abnormal reactions to happen. People are gathering here to spectate or collect them. It's like the universe decided that there will be some sort of tournament held to see who can win." She explains, "As for your family, I am unaware of their whereabouts. Apologies."

She then looks to Ozark, "You are here for money? Do you wonder you will have the same drive to win as everyone else? I wouldn't know whether it be true or false, I have heard those who fight only for money will always be the first to crack. Or is there something else behind participating for money?"

---

Arcan
Arcan nods her head slightly, sheepishly running her hand over one of her pointed ears, "Oh, yes. I am. It may seem a bit extreme and too dangerous for something as trivial as that, but I figured that if I was in a life or death situation, or if I was given the option of becoming a deity with great power, I'd learn much more about who I really am." She looks down at the dirt, "You see, I've only really gained my freedom recently, and I didn't really know what to do with it."

---

Time
Time nods, checking his phone for a moment, and nods in approval in seeing full bars. He then looks up to her, "Say Nayian, why are you here? Coming to spectate? Or looking to give out blessings or deals to those down below? I saw that you were able to traverse down there."

((I think actually Crimson would be the only deity fully participating for a flower, with everyone else being some sort of mortal, but I think it slides, since iirc, he's an artifical deity.))

Last edited by Time (January 1, 2023 17:07:03)

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

January 1, 2023 17:24:20  #33

Time wrote:

Time
Time nods, checking his phone for a moment, and nods in approval in seeing full bars. He then looks up to her, "Say Nayian, why are you here? Coming to spectate? Or looking to give out blessings or deals to those down below? I saw that you were able to traverse down there."

"Oh, no no no, I signed on as the announcer! Seemed like fun."

"Ohhh, fun?" Chronos nudged Time in the ribs with her elbow. "Maybe you could learn a thing or two from this girl," she said, grinning.

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

January 1, 2023 17:43:57  #34

Time wrote:

Alethea
"It's fine you do not remember me, but I thought you would know what's taking place f you traveled all the way out here. For unknown reasons, ambrosia flowers sprouted in a close vicinity in the middle of nowhere. As far as I know, it's been causing abnormal reactions to happen. People are gathering here to spectate or collect them. It's like the universe decided that there will be some sort of tournament held to see who can win." She explains, "As for your family, I am unaware of their whereabouts. Apologies."

She then looks to Ozark, "You are here for money? Do you wonder you will have the same drive to win as everyone else? I wouldn't know whether it be true or false, I have heard those who fight only for money will always be the first to crack. Or is there something else behind participating for money?"

Both "H" and "X" elected to not respond to Alethea's question about secrets, both being of the type that doesn't understand why one would share a secret (isn't that against the point?), but when Alethea mentions the thing about money, H goes "Oh, I've found money is an excellent motivator for some people."

xenon 
he/him || 19 || god of scones || your local rebel noble gas

January 1, 2023 17:45:12  #35

Time
"Hey, ow." Time places a hand over his side, "She can do what she likes, but keep in mind how important this is. Do you know how rare an event like this is?? I've yet to hear of an moment where who gets an ambrosia flower is so uncertain." He puts his finger up in a nerd emoji 'as a matter of fact' gesture.

Last edited by Time (January 1, 2023 20:24:05)

Time

January 1, 2023 17:52:15  #36

Chronos sighed good-naturedly, her bangs fluttering from her breath. "Who said you can't have fun and do research?"

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

January 1, 2023 18:19:52  #37

“I’m on Chronos’s side.” Ark grins. “Why can’t we have a little fun with this? In fact, how’s about a little wager?”

“My drive to win is that I don’t like to lose.” Ozark frowns. “I may only be in it to get paid, but that doesn’t mean I’m backing out at the first sign of trouble. I’m in it to the end, whatever that end is.” 

Axel
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

January 1, 2023 18:28:20  #38

Chronos raised an eyebrow. "Oh yeah? What kind?"

"Ooo! Are we betting? What are we betting???" Naiyan asked, looking much too excited about this for looking like a fairly young teenager.

January 1, 2023 18:34:55  #39

Time wrote:

Arcan
Arcan nods her head slightly, sheepishly running her hand over one of her pointed ears, "Oh, yes. I am. It may seem a bit extreme and too dangerous for something as trivial as that, but I figured that if I was in a life or death situation, or if I was given the option of becoming a deity with great power, I'd learn much more about who I really am." She looks down at the dirt, "You see, I've only really gained my freedom recently, and I didn't really know what to do with it."

"Oh I see," There's a look of understanding in Marsh's eyes, "Hmm, well I would be lying if I said I'm not worried about you putting yourself in mortal danger. If you don't mind, I'd like to come with. Two heads is better than one yeah? Plus once I find the guy I'm looking for, we'll have a trio which should be much safer than you going solo."

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

January 2, 2023 06:14:53  #40

wolffighting2768 wrote:

"Not much for quality are they?" a small girl said to Shiloh.  "I guess even this world has it limits considering how diverse it is.  My name is Fang!  I'm lookin' for a big and tall idiot named Cor!"

The nymph looked down at the girl with a hint of disdain. "Yes. I wish I had thought to bring my craftsman with me. They make beautiful weapons, but they've been quite busy as of late. But I'll make do with what I've got. I always have." Her frown eased, replaced with a more neutral expression. Shiloh hadn't spoken to someone who wasn't either afraid or angry at her for a long time, so this was a novel experience. "No telling if these mortal-made goods will even stand up to magic attacks," she continued. "There's quite a lot of powerful people here. You can feel it in the air..."

She trailed off for a second before her attention came back to the girl. "I know some big tall idiots, but none with that name. I could assist in your search, if you'd like."

|xxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxx|

Silverphoenix580 wrote:

Patil smiles, practically beams with friendliness, "Hey, you're that deity that uh... right! Trades yes? Deals and such. I was just wondering, what'd you have to offer? After all, I doubt little old me would survive easily in this competition without a bit of divine help." He throws in a wink just for good measure.

Orphos nodded, once again amused by the other's apparent eagerness. "That's me. And it's not necessarily a question of what I have, but more of what you want. Along with what you have to offer little old me, of course." His eyes flashed a little at the prospect of another transaction. The past few days had been very, very lucrative for the god, but there was always more that could be done. 

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

"Is my body really part of the earth, and is the soul just a metaphor?"

Season's grievings to us, one and all!

January 2, 2023 10:30:57  #41

(@ThreePunchAxel: Flare is a Phoenix.  It wouldn't be hard for him to fly up and say hello.)

(@Time: Indeed he is.  If anything he'll be the first one to head in.)

Crimson looks around the area.  "It's possible that this world is truly affecting me more than I thought...maybe that's why I'm not too terribly useful as of right now.  I could use the flower in more ways than one.  When does this event start?  We have rules?" Crimson looked at Ozark oddly.  "Money is a death sentence when looking for relics.  Don't play a fool and get yourself killed at the first chance possible.  I'm more or less interested at your...deal...than anything else.  
**By deal, he means Ozarks aura**

Fang
"Humans are limited by their techniques and power.  We cannot blame them for such poorly made weapons when we are of divinity or like it.  If good ole Shard was here, she would be more than happy to make you some new weapons!  And hey, since Flare is around here somewhere, he could also enchant them if this world allows such basic magic.  My name is Fang by the way!  Nice to meet you!  

Flare
Flare tilted his head.  "Betting?  Are we playing a game here?  It seems that many gathered here for an event that much is clear.  Mortal and deity alike.  A rare chance to see them together in large numbers.  But if you are all doing a wager, I would have to advise you to be careful..." 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

January 2, 2023 16:39:00  #42

Alethea
"Hmmm." She thinks out loud, "I guess so. Since money is a tool to get what one desires, yes? I'm guessing your line of work usually involves such people?"

Arcan
"Wait, really?" Arcan says, slight surprise in her voice, "Thank you! We can definitely look to try to find that other person. What's the description?"

Time
"Oh, so you're Flare." Time says, recognizing him and his name from the spells he casted previously, "The one Crimson was looking for."

Time

January 2, 2023 17:32:40  #43

"Oooo!!!" Naiyan looked at Flare interestedly.

January 2, 2023 18:00:32  #44

"So, here's the terms. Each of us selects one person from the gathered beings down there who you think is going to succeed in the end. Whoever picks the person that wins, gets..." Ark pauses, then snaps his fingers. A closet door appears next to him, and he starts rifling through it. "Something worthwhile. Not like, a planet or something. We're not doing that kind of bet."

Ozark nods. "Bounty hunting. It's tough work sometimes, like this job, but it lets me eat regularly."

Axel
I aten't dead

January 2, 2023 19:28:51  #45

"Sounds fun! I'm in!" Naiyan said, bouncing up and down and waving her arm in the air.

January 2, 2023 19:34:07  #46

Ishmael wrote:

Orphos nodded, once again amused by the other's apparent eagerness. "That's me. And it's not necessarily a question of what I have, but more of what you want. Along with what you have to offer little old me, of course." His eyes flashed a little at the prospect of another transaction. The past few days had been very, very lucrative for the god, but there was always more that could be done. 

"Of course, of course, it is a trade after all..." Patil takes a moment to think about his next words. He approached the god with the intent of gaining an advantage in the flower hunt, but it's obvious other competitors before him have probably done the same. There'd be no point in asking for a victory seeing as that probably costs a price he couldn't afford. "Well, I do hope this is in my budget, but I'd like to ask for complete assurance that I will survive the entirety of this competition. As for what I can offer, I do currently have a half-dead kingdom on my hands, if that's something you're interested in of course. If not, then name a price and I'll try my best."

Time wrote:

"Wait, really?" Arcan says, slight surprise in her voice, "Thank you! We can definitely look to try to find that other person. What's the description?"

"Black hair, tan skin, around six feet tall. Kinda average looking medieval sect guy, umm..." Marsh pulls out their phone, scrolling a bit before they find what they're looking for, "right, wavy black hair, and brown eyes. Messy looking?" It seems that even they don't have a good idea of who they're looking for, perhaps they've never seen this person before.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

January 2, 2023 20:33:12  #47

Crimson: 
"
Not quite.  Greed is a deadly weapon to wield and to be hurt with.  There is no shame is taking care on does not fall into such a trap." he told her. 

Flare:
"I see his Majesty has made his own band of trouble?  And here they gather to keep him sane and in line." Flare joked and smiled slightly.  "Time, the legend himself.  I've heard quite a bit about you from the Council.  Good working keeping Crimson alive.  And if Crimson is looking for me, then why doesn't he just call my name?  He has the power to create portals and traverse flames..." he told him and turned to Naiyan.  "And you're the local internet sensation aren't you?  I overheard a small bit of a conversation and I must say I am rather intrigued in your power."

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 3, 2023 12:11:37  #48

((Patil really trying to buy plot armor fr 😭))

Silverphoenix580 wrote:

It seems that even they don't have a good idea of who they're looking for, perhaps they've never seen this person before.

Arcan gives a quizzical look with a raise of an eyebrow, "Do you have a name maybe? The description is hard to go off of."

wolffighting2768 wrote:

"Time, the legend himself.  I've heard quite a bit about you from the Council.  Good working keeping Crimson alive.  And if Crimson is looking for me, then why doesn't he just call my name?

"Thank you. Though I don't know why he wouldn't just open a portal. Maybe the magic technique he's using doesn't work here." He shrugs.

But anyways, on the topic that Ark was proposing, "We're making predictions on who will win?" Time reiterates, "I was already contemplating that. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to play if it's just putting my predictions in action."

Time

January 3, 2023 17:58:33  #49

wolffighting2768 wrote:

"Humans are limited by their techniques and power.  We cannot blame them for such poorly made weapons when we are of divinity or like it.  If good ole Shard was here, she would be more than happy to make you some new weapons!  And hey, since Flare is around here somewhere, he could also enchant them if this world allows such basic magic.  My name is Fang by the way!  Nice to meet you!"

"Well, I can blame them for wasting my time. Of however many that are here to participate, I'm sure the majority of them will either withdraw or perish at the very beginning of whatever event is going to take place here. It's human nature. There are very little among them who will actually step up to a task such as this. Even less are actually capable, and still fewer truly deserve it." she scoffed. "The pantheon is full of examples. Many of them struggle to function at such a level. The petty infighting is never-ending. And don't get me started on Corruption."

Shiloh suddenly realized it wasn't the best move to start spouting anti-deity rhetoric in a place like this and looked a little sheepish. "But I digress. You can call me... Willow. I appreciate the enchantment offer, but I prefer to not let strangers tamper with my weapons, especially when there's such a large incentive to sabotage. I'm sure you understand. You seem to know a lot of people for someone who talks like they aren't from around here. Where do you hail from?"

|xxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxx|

Silverphoenix580 wrote:

"Of course, of course, it is a trade after all..." Patil takes a moment to think about his next words. He approached the god with the intent of gaining an advantage in the flower hunt, but it's obvious other competitors before him have probably done the same. There'd be no point in asking for a victory seeing as that probably costs a price he couldn't afford. "Well, I do hope this is in my budget, but I'd like to ask for complete assurance that I will survive the entirety of this competition. As for what I can offer, I do currently have a half-dead kingdom on my hands, if that's something you're interested in of course. If not, then name a price and I'll try my best."

"I see." the god fell silent for a moment. There was a hundred ways he could take this, but his focus at the moment was making deals he could easily convert to another one without dipping into his existing stock. One mortal gives up an eye for better hearing, and a grizzled adventurer asks for a new one so he won't be walking around with an eye patch anymore... that kind of thing. 

"Well... I'm not really interested in real estate at the moment, especially if it's something run-down," Orphos mused, putting a hand on his chin in an exaggerated thinking gesture. He gave Patil a sidelong glance, looking him over the way some might look at cattle. "If you're only looking for guaranteed survival for the length of the competition, that'll depend on what kind of trouble you get yourself into. Ensuring you walk out of a fight is a lot more complicated than if you spent most of your time holed up in a tree or something like that. And of course there's the question of what survival means to you... how attached are you to the idea of keeping all your arms and legs? Just you personally, I already have enough of those, but allowing for some maiming can bring the cost down considerably. In situations where one is looking for general protection in a specific circumstance, I usually discuss knocking some time off of their lifespan, but it's all very complicated. Pricing gets difficult."

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

"Is my body really part of the earth, and is the soul just a metaphor?"

Season's grievings to us, one and all!

January 4, 2023 02:36:38  #50

Flare: 
"I will be the first to say that Cor will not survive long at all without proper aide of both Fang and I.  Without us his power diminishes greatly.  You could consider both of us like living Limiters if you so please to see it that way.  But do take such wording lightly.  I am not going to place any bets.  I am not a gambling type of man.  I will be along side Cor helping him.  And before this event starts, might I ask what it is and are there any specific rules for outside help if Fang and I are participants?

Fang: 
"Don't worry about it.  We cannot stop the slow dripping of corruption and darkness into mans heart, neither mortal or immortal is safe from such a plague.  And I can't enchant things, it's just a small offer.  I understand the caution.  And I do know quite a bit of people.  I'm born of blood that is not of this world.  Flare, Cor and I are from Arithnia, an alternative timeline and world.  Flare and I came here on orders of the High Council, a sort of pantheon if you wish, to come and watch and support him.  They brought him here to help him learn more about what it means to be more human since that's a trait he lacks severely now.  I'm here because I am a sort of vessel to bring out special weapons for Crimson to use and it helps him use and control more of his...chaotic power...I guess to call it.  Flare is here to act as a heat sink for Crimson but to also make sure no one gets killed because of him.  Cor has...committed some really severe acts of war and all that...but it wasn't on purpose.  He's a bit...broken mentally I guess to say.  I could tell ya a lot more but I'm kinda takin' up time for you aren't I?" 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 4, 2023 03:28:04  #51

((Actually I feel that there would be a lot of people wanting to unsurp the current pantheon here, since it's  path to power. And ngl, I lowkey kinda think Shiloh brings up good points. Like literally everyone in the pantheon is mentally unstable in their own way))

wolffighting2768 wrote:

"I will be along side Cor helping him.  And before this event starts, might I ask what it is and are there any specific rules for outside help if Fang and I are participants?"

Time nods, "As far as I know, nearly any mortal can enter The Domain of Flowers. Lower level deities can also enter normally. But I suspect particularly shrewd deities can make it past as well. My guess is that the same rules apply for all wihin the domain. If there are any rules to begin with."

"I heard notes that Crimson was looking to participate. I think he's going to be able to enter due to his status of being from a differing world and being of artifical deity status. You might meet him down below." He points down to the forming city.

-----

ThreePunchAxel wrote:

Ozark nods. "Bounty hunting. It's tough work sometimes, like this job, but it lets me eat regularly."

"Oh. So you take contracts from kingdoms and governments and such to preform more... morbid tasks?" Alethea asks, interest showing in ther grey eyes.

She then looks to "X" and "H", "How about you two? How did you come to be? If you are willing."  The second question also seems to be slightly aimed towards "H".

Time

January 4, 2023 05:19:32  #52

Ark
Ark eventually stops looking through his storage closet. “I can’t think of any good prizes at the moment, but I’m sure we’ll figure something out.” The door vanishes, and he claps his hands together. “So, what’s our predictions?

Ozark
“I was curious about that as well.”

Last edited by ThreePunchAxel (January 4, 2023 05:19:58)

Axel
I aten't dead

January 4, 2023 10:06:22  #53

Time wrote:

((Actually I feel that there would be a lot of people wanting to unsurp the current pantheon here, since it's path to power. And ngl, I lowkey kinda think Shiloh brings up good points. Like literally everyone in the pantheon is mentally unstable in their own way))

"I heard notes that Crimson was looking to participate. I think he's going to be able to enter due to his status of being from a differing world and being of artifical deity status. You might meet him down below." He points down to the forming city.

((tbf everyone in this RP is mentally unstable in their own way even if they aren't a deity lol))

Chronos was too busy paying attention to the crowd down below to be thinking about who she wanted to bet on.

Naiyan didn't know anyone there, so she didn't know who to bet on either.

January 4, 2023 11:07:44  #54

((That is a good point.  Crimson isn't exactly mentally unstable, but he is close to it with his power.  But I can tell you for certain, he wouldn't want anyone to get killed or an imbalance of power to happen.)) 

Flare: 
"That is good to know.  I'm sure we'll be meeting him soon.  But for now let us all enjoy the company before we start.  If anything, Cor SHOULD be able to notice our aura.  If he doesn't...then something is either wrong with him, someone is tampering with his body, or someone found out a way to manipulate his shard of the Emperor Soul."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 4, 2023 12:12:38  #55

((Of course Patil is trying to buy plot armor, he's Patil))

Time wrote:

Arcan gives a quizzical look with a raise of an eyebrow, "Do you have a name maybe? The description is hard to go off of."

Marsh scrolled a bit more, "Pa-tell, or is it Pa-til? Pat-el?" They stare at their screen for no reason other than to avoid seeing the look on Arcan's face. "I uh... I think I should've asked for more information before coming here..." Their face flushed with embarrassment over such a rookie mistake.

Ishmael wrote:

"Well... I'm not really interested in real estate at the moment, especially if it's something run-down," Orphos mused, putting a hand on his chin in an exaggerated thinking gesture. He gave Patil a sidelong glance, looking him over the way some might look at cattle. "If you're only looking for guaranteed survival for the length of the competition, that'll depend on what kind of trouble you get yourself into. Ensuring you walk out of a fight is a lot more complicated than if you spent most of your time holed up in a tree or something like that. And of course there's the question of what survival means to you... how attached are you to the idea of keeping all your arms and legs? Just you personally, I already have enough of those, but allowing for some maiming can bring the cost down considerably. In situations where one is looking for general protection in a specific circumstance, I usually discuss knocking some time off of their lifespan, but it's all very complicated. Pricing gets difficult."

Patil stops to think again, tapping a foot against the ground as he does so. "How about an artifact or gadget? Something that can create a temporary ward, or teleport me out the arena at will. Whether I use it right or make it out alive would be up to me yes?"

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

January 4, 2023 21:26:31  #56

Time wrote:

"Oh. So you take contracts from kingdoms and governments and such to preform more... morbid tasks?" Alethea asks, interest showing in ther grey eyes.

She then looks to "X" and "H", "How about you two? How did you come to be? If you are willing." The second question also seems to be slightly aimed towards "H".

X thinks for a second, and then decides on. "Scientist." for himself. "I study....things."

H just grins. "Oh, I'm an assassin, mercenary, angel-of-death extraordinaire. Had my own empire and everything until I got cursed. By my nephew of all people," She shakes her head. "Family, am I right?"

xenon 
he/him || 19 || god of scones || your local rebel noble gas

January 4, 2023 23:35:45  #57

ThreePunchAxel wrote:

Ark
Ark eventually stops looking through his storage closet. “I can’t think of any good prizes at the moment, but I’m sure we’ll figure something out.” The door vanishes, and he claps his hands together. “So, what’s our predictions?

Time eyes the group of two cloaked individuals, a man with a strange sword, a young woman, and... oh, that's Crimson there.

"See them?" Time points down the the group which totally everyone else up there can see, they totally don't like ants, just say it's due to them being deities, "I think it will be one of them. Still thinking which one specifically."

"I assume you see Crimson down there, Flare?"

---

Silverphoenix580 wrote:

Marsh scrolled a bit more, "Pa-tell, or is it Pa-til? Pat-el?" They stare at their screen for no reason other than to avoid seeing the look on Arcan's face. "I uh... I think I should've asked for more information before coming here..." Their face flushed with embarrassment over such a rookie mistake.

Arcan scratches her head, "So a person named Pa-tell that looks like an average person?" She thinks, "Certainly we can do a lot more to learn more. Who gave you this job anyways?"

---

xenon wrote:

X thinks for a second, and then decides on. "Scientist." for himself. "I study....things."

H just grins. "Oh, I'm an assassin, mercenary, angel-of-death extraordinaire. Had my own empire and everything until I got cursed. By my nephew of all people," She shakes her head. "Family, am I right?"

Alethea smiles kindly, returning H's grin, "An assassin, and one of great renown at that? With a scientist as well. Both interesting." she clasps her hands together, and says in a more somber tone, "Its sad when family fights. Family is supposed to be the kind of people you can rely on."

Time

January 5, 2023 07:39:02  #58

"That group seems likely to succeed." Ark peers down at the gatherers. "Maybe I'll choose... that lady." He points at a nymph standing next to a small girl. "They seem interesting enough to win."

Axel
I aten't dead

January 5, 2023 10:56:16  #59

"Maybe as an announcer I shouldn't be betting on who wins," Naiyan says thoughtfully. "I don't want to be too biased."

"Just how old are you, kid?" Chronos demands, surprised by this shocking amount of wisdom.

"Uhhh," Naiyan scrunches up her nose in thought. "I don't know."

January 5, 2023 12:50:34  #60

Flare nodded and almost cracked a smile.  "I can see him, but not his Limiters energy.  This world must have a more profound affect on Cor than I thought.  No wonder we weren't able to find him earlier.  How odd is this.  Maybe I should ask Aster to create a new Limit Model for this world.  But in any case, at least all three of us are in close proximity.  I wonder if Fang can see Cor yet." Flare then turned his attention to Chronos.  "I'm not too sure age is truly relevant here due to deity status.  Since most of them, or shall I say us?  Are just as knowledgeable as I could be.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Board footera