HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 11, 2022 22:39:35  #61

Re: [Intro] A city filled with trade...

"Give me the gold.  I'll do it myself.  Better you walk free with a lesson learned than to suffer for it." Crimson said, taking out a kunai and spinning it on his finger.  "Even if I do get arrested, they can't exactly keep me locked up because of..." Crimson stops himself and thinks about his next words carefully. "my status so to speak..." 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

November 11, 2022 23:33:28  #62

"Are you sure? That's allowing one to run free without cleaning the mess they created. I though you would be all for such a thing." Arcan tilts her head again in curiosity, then adds on, "Don't worry about learning lessons. I've learned from this experience. I've tried out being a thief, and I feel all the effort requiring to be one isn't just worth it." She waves a dismissive hand.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

November 11, 2022 23:36:17  #63

"I'll deal with your judgement later.  Let me take care of this before it gets worse." Crimson said and held out his hands.  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 12, 2022 16:07:01  #64

"But what if you want to take it for yourself?" Arcan questions.

Time

November 12, 2022 18:28:35  #65

Crimson looked at her blankly.  "That's not very nice since I don't know anything of worth in this world." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 12, 2022 22:12:37  #66

"Arcan did just made a very good point, and your argument is kind of..shit?" Marsh interjects, "I say you two should go return the money together, keep a tab on eachother and lend yourselves more credibility when talking to the guards."

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

November 12, 2022 23:12:25  #67

Crimson glanced over his shoulder and spotted a few guards walking around.  "Guess I've not choice...." he told himself and looked at Arcan.  "Marsh is right...(as much as I hate to say that) we should go together.  It would end well off for both of us..." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 13, 2022 13:59:01  #68

"Like, directly?" Arcan asks, then thinks once again, and then decides, "Alright. But I don't have it here with me."

Time

November 13, 2022 14:25:07  #69

Crimson put his hood up and smiled.  "Let's go then...and Marsh, watch over us." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 13, 2022 20:36:54  #70

Marsh gets up from their seat, "I'm afraid I must decline. I do have things to do after all, mainly a new sketchbook to buy. Glad we can all settle on the next course of action, just don't fight each other yeah?" They make a move to leave then stop suddenly as if remembering something. "Oh um, Arcan, I, gods why is this so embarrassing, um, if you're like looking for something you're good at or a life purpose, perhaps even a passion to pursue I'm definitely down to help. Wait no, I can 100% absolutely help considering I am in fact the deity of these things so.." They finally take a breath "Point is, if you need me, you should be able to find me at a shop in the Modern Sect called 'Jerry's Shop of Bits and Bobs' I uh work there." Marsh does that thing where they take a few steps away from the conversation but it's awkward and super obvious.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

November 14, 2022 02:31:02  #71

She nods to Crimson and rises, looking over to Marsh to see what they were doing. But when they mentioned what they did...

...Arcan's eyes brighten at the offer, but she barely keeps her excitement under a calm and collected face.

"Thank you, Marsh. Thank you for your mediation and your invitation and saving me from that dagger and-- well, thank you for doing so much for me already, yet you barely know who I am." She faces Marsh and gives a bow that seems to be one  practiced many times.

"Can I at least offer to compensate for the sketchbook?" She asks.

((Hey thats place I remember that place I remember that place))

Time

November 14, 2022 11:18:23  #72

Crimson watched the guards walk around and tapped on Marsh's shoulder.  "We've got to go...you'll have to come along at this point..." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 14, 2022 20:45:03  #73

"I appreciate the offer but, I'm afraid I cannot accept. I help people because I want to y'know so any form of compensation feels like it defeats the purpose? Besides, it's just a pad of paper."  Marsh turns to Crimson, eyebrows furrowing. It's clear they're conflicted, on one hand they do have stuff to do, no one books a trip to somewhere so far away just to get caught up in some thievery, but also consider: saying 'no' is hard, especially after already declining an offer. Don't cave, don't cave, don't cave "I uh, really do have to go. I'm sure you two will be fine without my company!" Marsh calls out, half walking half running, easily swept away by the crowd.

(tbh im mainly pulling them out bc 1. it's in character and 2. I have a big trip coming up so one less character to worry about is well, one less character to worry about)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

November 14, 2022 21:02:26  #74

"Good luck Marsh!  Hope to meet ya again!" 

(Well that works out perfect huh?)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 16, 2022 02:00:01  #75

Arcan eyes Marsh as they leave.

"So, shall we?" She asks Crimson.

Time

November 16, 2022 10:11:13  #76

"Plenty of guards roaming around.  And they aren't too nice.  We better make sure to steer clear of them.  On top of that I won't be able to navigate a huge crowd like this so I'm going to have to ask you to take the lead around and get us where we need to go.  Other than that I am ready." he said and held out his hand.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 18, 2022 19:50:16  #77

Arcan stares at Crimson's hand for a moment as she gently takes it with her own, starting to make her way. She weaves crowds and groups of people as they travel through the city streets.

After some time though, they stop in a very quiet alleyway, far away from the bustling. their new location is quite the opposite from the last setting. Barely a person in sight, except for the two.

"We're here." Arcan says, and quickly lets go of Crimson's hand to turn and face him.

Time

November 18, 2022 21:15:45  #78

Crimson touched the ground and sat down and took off his Limiter and set it on the ground with a soft thud.  ." "No weapons,"

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 20, 2022 14:07:23  #79

"Oh um, why's that?" Arcan asks, but follows his orders nonetheless, unshouldering her bow and setting it aside.

She looks to the side of one of be building's stone walls, tracing her fingers along the stone until she stops on a peculiar stone, grabs it with both hands, and wiggles it out, placing it onto the floor. She was quite silent with all of it.

Time

November 20, 2022 16:34:57  #80

Crimson touched the bow and turned it into ash and did the same to his Limiter.  He looked at Arcan with a slight golden glow in his eyes.  "Trust me, I didn't destroy it." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 21, 2022 17:44:50  #81

Arcan glances down to her once was bow and looks back up to Crimson, "That doesn't answer my question."

Time

November 21, 2022 17:48:07  #82

Crimson ignored her and stood up and sighed.  "It's a type of magic that's given off by our weapons.  The guards can see the magic we use for any weapon.  That's why if they saw it they would notice us.  I noticed some guards have it since it's close to auras." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 22, 2022 17:30:40  #83

"What are you talking about? I'm pretty sure most normal people can see magic even if they don't know how to use it. I'm also confident in that our common guard doesn't have any special magic either."

"I didn't carry my bow or anything when I was running around. That would've created a noticeable silhouette in the cloak."

Time

November 22, 2022 20:09:22  #84

Crimson froze and banged his head on the wall.  "Right...I'm still adjusting to this worlds magic...." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 23, 2022 16:52:40  #85

Arcan tilts her head, "It's not a problem. Things take time to get used to." Arcan says in a polite tone, but the sincerity is questionable, "I'm questioning the need to why we need to rid ourselves of our weapons? Here many travelers and adventurers see it normal to carry something to protect themselves with. I'm sure the guards won't see any issue."

Last edited by Time (November 23, 2022 16:54:24)

Time

November 23, 2022 18:42:12  #86

"The guards are giving off an aura that's similar to my worlds Blood Knights, elite guards that protect me.  Their aura prevents the usages of weapons.  Take for example your bow, you could draw it, but your body would refuse to let loose the arrow." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 25, 2022 02:11:05  #87

"...Then give me my bow. I want my bow." She says, with a more firm voice.

She reaches into the hole in the wall, and pulls out a large sack of what must be gold. There's an obvious clinking sound that denotates it so.

If Crimson were to look into the hole, he'd see in addition to the bag of gold that she pulled out, there was a tattered cloak and other miscellaneous tools.

((Sorry she's like this))

Time

November 25, 2022 12:05:01  #88

Crimson flicked his hand and in a small spiral of flames her bow stood.  "At this point, I'm not going to question it." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 25, 2022 19:31:30  #89

She looks at her bow and grabs onto it, a small smile briefly flashes on her face. "Thanks. I'd rather have my trusted weapon than without."

She pulls the sack over her shoulder. "Are you ready?"

Time

November 26, 2022 12:07:15  #90

Crimson places his hand over the Forge Disk and clicks something onto it.  "Aye.  Let's go."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Board footera