GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 8, 2022 17:01:05  #91

Re: KABOOM!

"Clearly you're not a goddess, because if you were you would have LISTENED TO ME!  It's either we find Fang or Flare.  Another opinion is that you might as well kill me at this point, but I'm not sure that's a good idea." 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

November 9, 2022 10:27:32  #92

"No. We are NOT killing you." Time says defiantly.

"Lets first get out of here. We are in agreement, yes?" Time says, and then opens up a portal just to the side of them, motioning the others to walk through.

While he does so, he looks around, is that entity that Other Ark sapped energy from still around or lying about?

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

November 9, 2022 11:20:57  #93

It retreated into the hole in the volcano.

Ark follows through the portal, his normal wide smile replaced by a puzzled look as he contemplates his own existence.

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

November 9, 2022 11:52:04  #94

Crimson rolls onto his feet and looks at everyone.  "Well...this isn't good." 

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 9, 2022 20:35:03  #95

Nemesis is oh so very close to snapping at Crimson again but instead, somehow, tamps down her temper and enters the portal. She's fuming, mumbling something to herself about vague language and potentially contemplating murder.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

November 9, 2022 21:14:47  #96

Crimson looked at Time, slightly concerned.  "Hey Time...if I do go insane.  I really do advise you to kill me ok?  I really do mean it.." Crimson said, almost naturally.  "And don't worry...I'll be back if it happens.  I've done this before." 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

November 9, 2022 23:59:07  #97

Well, maybe it could be good to come back later and analyze it for what exactly Other Ark may have wanted.

"Sorry. No can do." Time replies, to the foreigner, closing the portal behind everyone so that they're now all on the other side. "I don't care if you can revive. I also don't want to meddle with otherworldly things as of the moment. How will doing such an action fair for your friends on the council if I killed you? I can see how they can take offense to it."

They pop out by a forest. A deep, lush green forest. Standing behind them is a tall, bronze clocktower, with huge double doors. "Don't worry though, I still have my own ways of containment. Maybe for the time being there may be an artifact that we can use to hold you over as we look for your companions Crimson."

He shifts on his feet for a moment, "You didn't even mention to Nemesis on possible whereabouts for them... do you even know if they're here? In Forengard?"

Time gives a wave of his hand, and the large doors creak open. He briskly makes his way into the Clocktower, beckoning the others with a gesture to walk and talk. He seems he does want some expediency due to Crimson's status, but wishes to stay calm.

Time

November 10, 2022 05:54:50  #98

(New thread time?)

Ark is already inside, waiting for the others.

Axel
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

November 10, 2022 09:35:04  #99

Nemesis follows Time inside the clock tower, habitual ducking her head through the doorway.

(I keep having to remind myself that she is very tall and would have tall people habits that I know nothing about bc I'm short)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

November 11, 2022 03:00:12  #100

((Maybe new thread? I don't mind continuing here or moving somewhere else

Time

November 11, 2022 05:29:50  #101

(yea, maybe new thread so others can join.)

Axel
I aten't dead

November 11, 2022 21:34:33  #102

((Alright I'll get working on it!))

Time

Board footera