HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 3, 2022 20:12:02  #31

Re: Oc ideas that are way too big for my braincells

Hey thats better than not knowing what to come up with.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

October 4, 2022 20:57:14  #32

looking through my old ocs and realizing how cringe I was. I wanna just hide under a rock for the rest of my life

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

October 6, 2022 18:46:46  #33

what if I just started talking about my ocs with zero context.

Oh yeah, that's Evangeline, she has daddy issues. Also very gay.
Michael? His favorite series is unironically Divergent and everyone distrusts him for it
There goes Rowan just... turning random things into candy... and her twin Roman who is trying to stop her and also eating the candy ..

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

October 16, 2022 18:48:42  #34

The urge to create father figure characters who are big and strong and give the best hugs

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

October 22, 2022 19:50:00  #35

WAIT wait omg how didn't I see this before, ggad!Marsh and Patil would be besties. Attention seeker and attention avoider. They both have a habit of disappearing whenever they want. Patil being Marsh's first follower? Well that's gonna be my brainrot for the next day or two

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

October 22, 2022 19:55:54  #36

Originally, Patil wanted to be a follower of Nemesis too but was flat out rejected by the goddess herself. Nemesis said it was because she wouldn't be able to help him and her teachings would in fact harm him even more. Patil interpreted that as him being irredeemable or doomed to be the person he is. Essentially, a lot of one-sided tension between them. Nemesis has no clue Patil feels the way he does. And Patil thinks Nemesis absolutely despises him.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

October 22, 2022 20:14:45  #37

I really just.. squeezed as much self-loathing into Patil as I could. I still think he's a easier character to read than Leon though.

Leon is just... he's a nuanced character for sure. He's in the middle of a healing phase, where he's trying to unlearn all the hogwash he's spent his childhood believing. And in a phase like this, stability became the thing he strives for. Keeping himself calm and in control but also trying not to become the control freak his father was. Of course it'd be nice, wonderful even, if he had someone to lean on during a time like this but well.. Patil is Patil.

The boys' dynamic is the most interesting part of their character, to me at least. I love exploring complex human relationships and these two were written just for that. Best friends by default was the way I started writing them, but after incorporating their pasts and personalities they've become more of a foil for each other. Leon is healing, he's the one getting better and actively trying to do good. Instead of running, Leon is willing to face the destruction his father has caused and try to salvage what's left. On the other hand, we have Patil who doesn't even want to get better. He sees the problems but he thinks its fine. So for Leon, as he moves on and finds a place for himself in life, Patil just stays the same and never even tries, but they still make it work because they are the most important people in each other's lives.

(All the GGaD character stuff just hit me)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

October 22, 2022 20:22:15  #38

Patil baked a cake for Leon on his birthday and accidentally burn it. Leon said it was the best cake he's ever had while trying not to cough or throw up.

Leon doesn't know when Patil's birthday is so on new years he throws Patil a happy one year older party. If asked, Patil will say his birthday is January 1st

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

November 25, 2022 21:46:07  #39

Ok so, oc story dump time. I'm thinking, flower shop au, but plot twist it's a zombie apocalypse. Saf owns a farm, planting and growing her own flowers for sell, though there's really no customers left. Zera, formerly a firefighter, is now a jobless wanderer, foraging for food and shelter. The two meet when Zera finds the shop, surprised to see it's still open and goes inside to have a look. Two survivors making the best of what they have situation.

(then they teach the plants how to attack zombies and thus became plants vs zombies)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

November 25, 2022 21:53:06  #40

I think, it's time I focus on just one story at a time instead of trying to juggle like 5 different ones that are all tied together through immortals and alternate universe stuff

the flower shop au is, of course, also an alternate universe but it doesn't have that much bearing on the main storyline. It's more or less a one-off that does have reoccurring characters from the main story but they're just the alternate versions of themselves. It's gonna be simple at first, just a flower shop in the middle of a zombie apocalypse but it'd be a waste if the apocalypse wasn't properly explained. Like there's so much dystopian potential in a zombie apocalypse and I really wanna find a way to twist that into something original.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

November 26, 2022 14:47:42  #41

Silverphoenix580 wrote:

I think, it's time I focus on just one story at a time instead of trying to juggle like 5 different ones

Samee

Just too many ideas or to stuff into one story

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

December 8, 2022 22:56:38  #42

I've written Nemesis lore but I'm too scared to post it. It's kinda long, and perhaps a tad bit confusing, but that's just 'cause I like to double space everything

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

June 19, 2023 20:11:45  #43

oh. Oh no. The storyline for my wlw enemies to lovers characters is finally clicking together... oh dear. Welp guess I'm not gonna be able to think about anything but these two now

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

June 19, 2023 20:12:20  #44

I really should be making character sheets, I really really should. But also they all look better in my head so...

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

October 29, 2023 14:21:43  #45

ggad headcanons that are actually just canon bc they're literally my ocs:

Leon gave Nemesis the name "Nemesis" (He had read in a book that Nemesis was the goddess of retribution and thus falsely mistaken Nem as the same deity in that book) (Nem never had the heart to correct him)

I straight up can't remember if I've shared this before, and im too lazy to check, so Marsh and Nem actually met at the craft shop Marsh works in because Nem was there to order a scabbard for her magical sword (Nem thought it was weird that a deity was just, working as a cashier and asked some really forward questions) (They somehow hit it off and text regularly, mostly just Marsh asking about deity things and Nem pretending she knows stuff)

Patil's deepest darkest secret is that he misses the chocolate chip cookies his mom would make for their cult back when the cult existed and he hadn't realized how awful all the people there were.

After Somnus turned deity, Nemesis took him in and tried to help him get used to his powers and status (this was like centuries ago) (see the parallel between Som and Nem and Marsh and Nem?) (Jk there's no parallel, Nem just likes to adopt lost kids bc that's usually the kind of people who pray to her anyways)

Nemesis rarely feels guilty for the lives she's taken because that's just the way she's wired since, y'know, she's the goddess of death. She still thinks there's something wrong with her.

Also can't remember if I've mentioned this before but Patil always wanted to be a follower of Nemesis, Nem refused because she knows there's nothing she could do for Pat that'd actually be good for him. 

Leon still worships Nemesis and she can't understand why.

Somnus remembers a lot more than he lets on, even if a lot of his memory is twisted and warped by all the dreams he's seen.

((That's all I can think of for now)) ((This list is also for nobody but me, so I can remember what's canon canon before my brain forgets and I change something on accident))

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

Board footera