GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 30, 2022 00:43:11  #1

Skribbl.io List

I'm not putting much (or any) time into editing this, but I thought this might be more convenient to refer to. It also helps to remind me how unlikely another Skribbl.io gathering will be. Anyways, without further ado--

AA, Adrik, Aereon, Akuma, Allen, Alma, Alois, Amande, Anima, Ark, Apollo, Bixbite, Bliss, Calidi, Chan, Cheetah, Chronos, Clay, Cleaver, Corvus, Cuthwolf, Dalia, Death, Dion, Echo, Felix, Ferin, Francis, Galaxian, Genesis, Germaine, HDK, Hester, Hitan, Ignas, Javier, Jenny, Kiaane, Kewl, Kyle, Laurie, Lianhuan, Lydia, Malaika, Mamba, Martin, Marx, Nagesh, Oblivion, Oganesson, Orphos, Raez, Rai, Rensa, Ruin, Ryoo, Shatter, Silence, Specter, Sollux, Sunny, Time, Wiley, Youri, Yvonne

Please don't feel offended if your characters aren't included or aren't included enough. As I said, no effort put here lol. If we ever do coordinate a Skribbl.io session, I'll try to remember to coordinate with you all on this list. Or you could suggest names underneath here, given that most of us have at least some idea of what the characters look like. 
Thank you!

-Galaxian-

Last edited by GalaxianExplosion (November 25, 2022 22:16:44)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

August 30, 2022 04:14:31  #2

Re: Skribbl.io List

two quostions

un, what exactly is this for

dos, what should we use for live chat if we do coordinate

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

August 30, 2022 10:25:20  #3

1) Skribblio. You can customize the lists of prompts. Hence, y'know, this.
2) Probably Chatzy or Rumbletalk. I'll set it up if it comes to it. Rumbletalk should already exist; I just can't access it right now.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

August 30, 2022 19:09:31  #4

Shoot man, this stuff is always tough since I don't remember character's very well lol.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

Board footera