HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 11, 2022 20:42:04  #91

Re: Shapes and Colors and Nonsense idk- Echo's Art Thread

(Updated ver because I'm stupid and forgot his scars and tattoos)

This took three hours and fouty six minutes TwT

I'm not sure of his face shape, his face is probably a bit shorter tbh, but I like how I did his body. I actually had to redraw some parts because originally I had made him too tall XD he's quite short (5'5, for now)

I redrew his scar to cover more of his face considering that what caused it was a broken alcohol bottle being smashed into his face and slightly missing the center of his face, tbh a large chunk of his face was probably cut off but he's Fine now

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

September 18, 2022 16:58:11  #92

<3

I'm always feel sad because I can never draw him right TwT

Him!!!! In my AU, I kinda image him to be both a blacksmith and a mechanic of some sort. I just think he's cool

Ignore that the younger version's hat is too small, he's just fun to draw wjjfkakckak, his old version is kinda fun to draw. I like to imagine he is actually just really short in general and all the other Gold Saints are a lot taller than him

I gave him and Shura curly hair <3, but anyway!!!! Explanation time!!! So in my AU, Deathmask, Aphrodite, and Shura are all a bit younger, think around probably 18 or 19 (possibly Shura's age will be older though, once I figure out Aiolos's age again). Anyway, I imagine DM as a super insufferable and annoying ( and deranged with a lot of issues ) theater kid (yes this is inspired by LoS version of Deathmask). And he wears half of his mask all the time, even in public (he doesn't care if his identity is leaked to civilians, he's too chaotic to care). He still has the faces of people in his temple that just happens whenever you get into theater lmao

:D

Camus was actually really hard to draw. I plan on redrawing him because this doodle doesn't exactly give Camus Vibes

He was also really hard to draw, but I also really like how I drew him. I gave him freckles because Why Not

SHAKAAAAAA!!!!

A really rough doodle of Ikki doing an air guitar

Seiya being Seiya

Moving on to my OCs:

Cosette!!!! Ignore that I messed up her tooth, I forgot it was an underbite and not an overbite

Spoiler tagging because of slight gore but I did a redraw of the drawing of Echo losing her arm lol, I forgot to add some of her scars (I was originally going for the design of her from the world in my head (which is more accurate) but we'll ignore that mistake)

First one is the redraw, which took three hours and nine minutes, and the second one is the original, which took an hour and thirty four minutes

Personally I like the colors and full body pose more in my redraw, but I like the posing of the cut off arm's hand in the original more

I had to download so many vein diagrams for the darkened vein parts TwT and the drawing doesn't even look that accurate vein-wise XD

Doodles of Red Velvet Cookie from CRK (also a crappy doodle of a cakehound)

Last edited by Echo (September 18, 2022 16:59:33)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 22, 2022 18:08:50  #93

giggles and twirls hair around finger /j

Hektorrrrrrrr <3 I made his hair a bit longer and nwbdnqkfkqkfka <3 <3 <3

Paris :D!!!! I didn't exactly draw him like I wanted to but I also redesigned him very slightly by giving him actual wings instead of small fake ones his final form has and I also gave him lil ram horns

Tempted to also design Hektor to look a lil bit similar to Paris

Troy Boys! Troy Boys! Troy Boys! <3

Beserker of El Dorado redesign! I tried to make her look around 16 or 17 (so same age as Mash I guess?) And I also tried to base her armor on both historical art versions of her but also I tried to make her look sorta "royal" with some modern feel as well. So I hope it's sorta okay in that aspect XD

*Hektor and Achilles fighting in the background as Echo talks to Galaxian*

*Both Echo and Galaxian turn to look at their servants. Hektor and Achilles stop fighting and pretend to be civil. Miraculously, they trick both E and G*

*Echo and Galaxian turn back around, Galaxian now talking. Hektor and Achilles resume fighting, Hektor picking up the shorter Achilles, in which Achilles screeches in frustration*

Based on a thing Galaxian posted a few months ago about Hektor and Achilles and me and them XD

Slight redesign of Alma! I fixed his face shape and changed his hairstyle (again) slightly uwu, isn't he handsome <3

Solaris doodle uwu, it's sorta hard to see, but they have little face wrinkles that I just think are cute. Solaris is literally so fun to draw, I need to draw them more.

Alma Eye

Edit: Forgot to add the doodle of Hektor with his hair down ahbdkakfkad how dare I forget such a masterpiece

Last edited by Echo (September 22, 2022 18:10:40)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 23, 2022 01:52:47  #94

Long hair will make pretty much anyone look better imo, except for someone (one of my OCs who I can't remember lol). It's like suits. It almost always fits
Glad you kept Berserker of El Dorado's hairline
I forgot to tell you earlier (as in, off by months lol) but she has a sister in the series! I know you tend to care about making siblings match so you can search her up if you want. She's called Hippolyta and she's from Fate/Strange Fake

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

September 23, 2022 06:07:49  #95

True fr fr

OWO SHE'S SO PRETTY, THANK

Last edited by Echo (September 23, 2022 06:08:01)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 23, 2022 11:42:52  #96

why does Paris's outfit look like a Hatsune Miku module

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

September 23, 2022 13:21:06  #97

XD Paris: the New Hatsune Miku

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

September 25, 2022 18:08:14  #98

More of Ace content because my Pokemon hyperfixation is starting back up again because Jaiden Animations posted another thing about Pokemon and my brain was like OWO since then so finally I'm acting on impulse again and being obsessed over my own OC

Edit: I also have started using boxes instead of circles for heads and it's helped so much with proportions and face shapes tbh

Last edited by Echo (September 25, 2022 18:09:21)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 3, 2022 20:00:32  #99

Wait hold on I messed up and added the wrong sketch on one part and forgot some other ones

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 3, 2022 20:04:41  #100

IGNORE the horrible rendering of her neck, I was focusing on her face XD, anyway, a drawing of Forums! Silence

Silly doodles in my stupid little chibi style XD Solaris looks like a cat in this

Solaris sketches. Tbh I imagine his body to be kinda a mix between boney and thin with weird muscles. Like IRL they would probably have almost a sense of uncanny valley, maybe? I also wanted to make their arms a bit longer than proportional but idk if it's noticable or not XD I think Solaris is pretty <3

Slight redesign/recolor of Forums Si's Simp Crescendo uwu

New design for "The Totally Cool Narrator" and Chaldea!Echo (which I sorta hinted at with the doodle of Achilles and Hektor fighting). He looks like he would sound like a wobbling piece of paper

I actually have an Amor Family HC that goes along with this that I'll post about later on my planning thread uwu

Alois @Alma whenever someone slightly inconveniences them

"Bakers, you have one hour remaining, and if you don't finish... Mr. Spoon's going to be angry."

(Based on a cooking show's screenshot I found on Pinterest)

Height comparison

Apollo sketches

Francis doodle

Phantom of the Opera, Utterson, and Hyde battle stance doodles. Also gave Hyde a cane instead of a knife to be more book accurate uwu (seriously wondering why Fate didn't give him a cane, he literally murdered a guy with one in the book! It's actually a pretty significant detail!!!!)

Hyde is innocent *ignores blood*

It's suppose to be Gilgamesh after doing a bunch of paperwork but his design is from memory (I was basing off of one of the summer events designs)

Enkidu, cradling Opera Phantom's hand in their own, observing Opera's claws with pure horror: "How... do you hide this under gloves????"

Ngl I had a giggle while drawing Enkidu's face and I keep laughing each time I look at this doodle. I had to contain my dying as I drew this in class

Alois doodle

Ace doodles

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 5, 2022 21:24:55  #101

A redraw of a drawing of Saga! I accidentally mis-remembered what Saga's armor looks like so I drew on him a cloak instead, which is a Sad Moment because I really like his armor. The new drawing is mostly Textured because I couldn't find my shading supplies and also because Mmm Texture, IGNORE that the hand on the new one is absolutely Awful XD I can't draw hands and forgot that I could use references

Edit: Also IGNORE that the laughing theater mask is too small TwT I realized it while sketching it but was too lazy to fix it

Doodle of Saga I had made before I did the redraw because I wasn't sure on how to draw him

Battle stance doodle for my ver. of Fate Jekyll

Last edited by Echo (October 5, 2022 21:27:28)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 6, 2022 18:56:41  #102

Late comment on the Ace drawing: Love how age also made him more and more dead inside
Chaldea Echo was definitely unemployed before getting to Chaldea lol xD
I am of the opinion that the forum palette change made your art of Silence even more aesthetic but that might be bragging idk xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 6, 2022 19:58:29  #103

XD having to restrain the equivalent of deities in your world and also going through hella angst does that XD

WHHCKSJXKWKDK NO BECAUSE YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT XD adding that to Chaldea Echo's Lore XD the real reason he and Hektor get along , Chaldea took one look at Chal!Echo and was like "Oh man we gotta take this pathetic guy, it'll be super funny"

XD thank you for your contribution uwu

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 9, 2022 23:30:32  #104

Simple lineart and color of my Fate OC Mr. Utterson! It was so hard to decide if he was going to be ginger or not, but I ended up giving him dark hair because it contrasted Jekyll/Hyde better and also matched better with his monocle and purple eyes

Also lowkey why does the paper version look better XD

Fact about his monocle that is sorta book spoilers for "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde "

I decided to give him "rose-colored lenses" to reference how his loyalty to his friends, especially Jekyll, ended up being his biggest flaw. As well as his monocle is sorta a reference to his "If he be Mr. Hyde, I shall be Mr. Seek" dialogue, in which his monocle is sorta representing a magnifying glass in a way XD. I like to imagine the the little ball things hanging off the monocle on the chains are pink pearls, but I didn't do any rendering so it's kinda hard to tell  XD. Not much about the pearls other than referencing that he was around the higher wealth status

Design concepts for both younger and adult Alma's more demonic form that I talked about on my planning thread. I sorta imagine that as he got older, the upper lip "beak" and his nose sorta merged together into one beak? Whbfjwjxjw I plan on shifting some of the design so that he's even fluffier. I have a concept design for Solaris on paper but I forgot to take a picture of it, so maybe tomorrow XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 12, 2022 21:15:47  #105

It took so long to figure out a satisfying color palette for him TwT I kinda like what I chose for him tho, very aesthetic XD

-Usual, concerned/hazy, fear/upset, smile (rare), yell/angry, Unamused (when Hyde talks only)

I like to imagine in an event where Hyde pops up and then you get a quick flash of Mr. Utterson making the "Unamused (Hyde only)" face or his "disgusted" face XD

-Sad/worried, crying (rare), unamused/irritated/surprised/shocked, flustered (Valentine's Day and Summer Events only), disgusted, laugh (rare, shows either before or after smile)

For the flustered, the Valentine's day one is obvious, while for it also being a Summer Event only expression is because originally I thought he would be flustered wearing a swimsuit or even just taking his shirt off. But he also would probably be flustered seeing other people wearing swimsuits or the sort because I think he would be very modest and would probably be constantly averting his eyes from everyone because he feels rude from even looking at someone with a shirt off lmao. He would probably be like "I feel very indecent right this moment. Excuse me, I think I'll go put my suit back on..." My friend suggested maybe for his summer event design, I could have him without his jacket and his shirt unbuttoned, but it's still hard to imagine Mr. Utterson even being able to do that XD tempted to draw him in one of those full-body swim suits that also cover the arms and legs? I forget what they're called bit stereotypically they're red and white striped

I feel like the second Mr. Utterson finds the courage to wear a swimsuit or even take his shirt off, Hyde would say something mean and Mr. Utterson immediately puts his full suit back on, RIP

-Waiting for people to laugh at his joke (puns/jokes he tells only), Disappointed no one laughed (also used for awkward situations), when someone laughs at his pun/joke (also used when someone else tells a joke/pun), confused, thinking/talking sprite, lying (rare) 

So yeah Mr. Utterson design and some expression sketches for him! I love him

Also he might be changed to an Archer class because my friend gave me really cool ideas for his NP <3

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 12, 2022 21:33:21  #106

I forget if I mentioned before but every time I see his name I think "Mr. Udderson" instead of "Mr. Utterson," which is ironic since I'm pretty sure this is extremely rude
I like the expression sheets! Some points (or all of them):
-The fear expression looks on point, great job on it
-That is definitely a lot more than unamused (:
-I think F/GO characters (outside of the more childish ones) seldom cry unless they're dying, so what I'm saying is you forgot the bloody/angsty render (:
-Aww cute blush
-I think the disgusted expression is the one that I can't attune to out of all of these, so the personal feedback here: Maybe exaggerate his features a bit more? Bring in his eyebrows, add a bit more of a squint, and make the mouth especially exaggerated. Lengthening it and making the middle touch would probably be my suggestions. I think what you're going for is that he's more reserved (as a gentlemanly person), so it doesn't show as much, but if he can make that expression towards Hyde then I think he can make a general disgusted expression. Also, not too sure about this part, but I think his irises wouldn't be in the fear/maniac sort of look. Again as a personal suggestion, I'd probably suggest him looking a lil to the side since he doesn't want to look at the person/subject of his disgust but also is trying not to make it too obvious
-Sorry that was long lol

Well you know, the Archer class is made of Archers (a Fate community joke btw)
In case I didn't convey this well: I really do like the expressions here! I think he's probably an interesting character. I wonder what his special battle effects look like. They'd probably help even more with his aesthetic.
So...yeah! (*awkwardly waves and teleports away lol*) 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 12, 2022 22:37:02  #107

Tempted to make him a cow costume design XD maybe that will be his Halloween design XD

Originally the "Hyde Only" expression was called "Murderous Intent lol" instead of "Unamused" XD Murderous Intent kinda doesn't fit his gentleman-ness, so for now it's just "unamused" XD maybe "Annoyed" would fit better XD

XD don't worry, it's likely I would draw Utterson angst in the future. I feel like it would take a lot to make him cry tbh XD but uwo I love drawing blood lmao

For the disgusted expression, I was trying to also mix in surprised with his irises being smaller, but I can see what you mean XD  Originally it was going to be more of a "pained" expression, which is probably why it doesn't exactly give off "disgusted" RIP I'll try to redoodle the expression later and use your tips for it, bringing in the eyebrows is probably the most important part of that tbh XD

XD thank, I still need to figure out his skill set and exactly what his NP does, although I have a few ideas uwo yeah!

I need to work on his dialogue now tho bsbxnakdkakd

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 14, 2022 12:27:26  #108

how do consistently post so much good art hgdjfkaljkfgj

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

October 14, 2022 13:09:57  #109

I don't do much but draw XD thank you qjbdjqkfjqkkdka

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 16, 2022 22:28:21  #110

Fate G/O Characters!!!!

Okay, explanations uwu:
-I made Hektor's hair lighter and Paris's hair darker so their color palettes would look more similar/so maybe they'd actually look like siblings XD. I messed up with layer merging and so then Hektor's hair got kinda screwed over so tbh his hair looks kinda weird but it's Fine XD Troy Boys <3
-I also messed up Hektor's beard/scruff RIP TwT I'm so sorry my beloved, today was just not a good day to draw you
-I also added in my horn design on Paris because Yes, I imagine his horns to be like pure gold or something XD

-I got inspired by actual clay for Enkidu's coloring, since they're the Clay Babe XD. So I made their color palette sorta grey and desaturated (clay-colored, basically) as well as their eye whites are extremely similar to their skin color for that reason
-I also HC they don't exactly have muscles in their body, because They Clay, so I didn't give them exact neck muscles. I imagine they are similar to a barbie doll, maybe? That would be interesting. I also think it would be cool if different parts of their body were made of different stages of clay, maybe even they could be able to regrow their limbs owo

-I honestly think Gil looks cute XD I made his hair a bit wavy/curl at the ends and it turned out pretty cute uwu

Mr. Utterson

Chal/Narrator Echo

Forums Si and Crescendo

Redesign sketches for Ophelia/Echo in the world in my head

With the teeth, it wasn't just malnutrition that caused tooth loss but it was one of the main reasons

Also why is she hard to draw

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 18, 2022 15:30:32  #111

Slight curse warning, nothing major

Also spoiler warning for Fate G/O

I also think.calling Hektor from the Ocean Sect. "Evil" is humorous for some reason

Whole piece

"Evil" Hektor: *"evil" monologue*

"Chaldea" Hektor: *bored*

Chal!Echo: (sniffle sniffle)

*Both turn to look at each other*

Chal!Hektor: "Don't look at me, I'm not saying it-"

Chal!Echo: "BUT YOU LITERALLY ARE!!!? IS THIS HOW YOU REALLY FEEL???!"

*Hektor is being awkward while Echo continues to pathetically cry lmao*
Evil!Hektor: "..."

Evil!Hektor: "I don't see how they expect a kid-"
*Echo ignores the rest, being emotionally damaged by being called "a kid"*
*Echo is in his thirties*

Chal!Hektor: "Are you-"
Chal!Echo, using his own attack up skill: "HEKTOR."
(Atk boost)
Hektor: "Uh-"
Echo, activating one of Hektor's skills: "PROOF OF FRIENDSHIP."
(The enemy is now stunned)
(Echo picks Hektor a brave chain of Buster Card- Arts Card- Buster Card)
Echo, with murderous intent: "BEAT. HIS. ASS."

Ignore the bad proportioning of Echo on that last panel, for some reason I was struggling to draw that angle

Chal! Echo design that wasn't given enough justice in the short comic lmao

Hektor doodle

Solaris "demon" design sketch

Mr. Utterson doodle

Paris horn sketch

Paris doodle, tried making it look like he is slightly leaning back to hold up Apollo Sheep

Mettaton doodle

Last edited by Echo (October 18, 2022 15:32:00)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 19, 2022 14:43:43  #112

Chaldea Echo designs

Usual, I forgot to add the hoodie's pocket RIP. I HC that Echo wears kneepads so he and Hektor would be "matching" XD

Mission, he now has a jacket instead of a hoodie and also ties his hair back

Summer Event design, I HC that his hair gets SUPER frizzy and poofs out all crazy XD I almost added his kneepads to this because I thought it would have been funny but ended up not doing that

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 23, 2022 17:21:39  #113

Some warm-up sketches I did the other day

I HC that Silence sometimes shifts into a form in which they have some facial hair, and they sorta switch back and forth from having facial hair and not

IT'S A LOLLIPOP, NOT A CIGARETTE

Older teenagers are hard to draw

Goth Dad Alma doodles lol

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 23, 2022 17:32:36  #114

Echo wrote:

Some warm-up sketches I did the other day

I HC that Silence sometimes shifts into a form in which they have some facial hair, and they sorta switch back and forth from having facial hair and not

IT'S A LOLLIPOP, NOT A CIGARETTE

Older teenagers are hard to draw

Goth Dad Alma doodles lol

Forgot to add in some of my digital doodles I did while trying to mess with color theory

Slight HC but I imagine Chal!Echo can sometimes get easily jealous of other people's romances

Another Chal!Echo doodle

Forums Silence sketch

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 27, 2022 14:57:54  #115

New OC who is a deity (not for GGaD), his name is Seis, he has six fingers on both hands, and according to one of my friends he looks like L from Deathnote (':

Cosette doodle I forgot to post the other day. I so forgot her little tooth that sticks out

Forums Silence holding Forums Hitan by his foot

DD doodles. DDDoodles XD Mainly Alois doodles

HPA!Calix

Alois

Chal!Echo, ignore the bad anatomy XD

Enkidu doodle

HEKTOR HEKTOR HEKTOR HEKTOR <3 <3 <3

I doodles his expression sheet kinda and then just doodled him in general, I love him

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

October 30, 2022 01:19:56  #116

Redraw

Original (last year's Halloween drawing)

Sexy Nurse Alois!!!! They're slaying lmao, also I really like the short hairstyle I did for the redraw, idk why XD very nice <3

Orig took around an hour and ten, redraw took around two hours and twenty RIP

You can hear Genesis simping if you listen hard enough

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 1, 2022 19:33:38  #117

DURINDANA! I swear I'm so normal about Hektor. I am. I swear I am he's just so abndnancnsnmcms <3

I'm actually really proud of this! It's been a super long time since I've done not only a full-page drawing, but one that I super really love

I tried very hard to get the perspective right, and I think it turned out okay. I tried making the spear somewhat curved-ish to make it have a sorta "motion" look as well as this piece has A LOT of foreshortening, which I think I handled well

I love him so much qhdhqjdjakfj he's ajdjanjcnanfns HIM <3

Chal!Echo's Halloween costume! He's a werewolf

Sita but from memory, I couldn't pull up any references for her RIP, she's lovely though

Run and Bulat doodles. They are both hard to draw XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 2, 2022 13:33:21  #118

Does Calix like salsa
See? Long hair makes most people cooler (: and foreshortening is always super admirable
Btw have you made an effort to find out some relationships with Hektor in Chaldea, like Mandricardo and Bradamante? I thought that'd be of interest to you relating to Chaldean relationships and all that

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 2, 2022 15:19:30  #119

Tbh I feel like Calix would love salsa to the point of bringing a bag of chips and a jar of salsa to school every single day XD and spicy food in general. Maybe Calix's canon lunch can be chips and salsa

The Fgo creators themselves will have to kill me to pry longer haired Hektor from my grasp <3 wbnfkakfkw thank you :D, it took me forever to figure out how to position both of his arms and hands sjnxnwnxns due to one being super far back and the other being close

I plan to tbh, especially Mandricardo because he looks so emo and cute and I really liked him during one of the summer events owo

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 2, 2022 15:33:30  #120

Echo wrote:

Tbh I feel like Calix would love salsa to the point of bringing a bag of chips and a jar of salsa to school every single day XD and spicy food in general. Maybe Calix's canon lunch can be chips and salsa

The Fgo creators themselves will have to kill me to pry longer haired Hektor from my grasp <3 wbnfkakfkw thank you :D, it took me forever to figure out how to position both of his arms and hands sjnxnwnxns due to one being super far back and the other being close

I plan to tbh, especially Mandricardo because he looks so emo and cute and I really liked him during one of the summer events owo

I forgot to add some more drawings to this post so:

My current pfp uwu <3 god has favorites and I am god

Romeo/Chal!Echo!!! <3 also a doodle of his "pajama form" XD, I imagine he has the worst bed hair to exist. I also need to doodle what he looks like First Thing in the morning because his hair sorta bushes up and covers the entire upper half of his body, and then the doodle we have here is his silly self after he moves his hair out of the way

Also y'all get a color reference for his skin, hair, and eyes

Asterios doodle <3

Funny doodle

Hyde!!! <3 this stemmed from my post/HC about how Hyde mixes up attraction with Murder Emotions

Jekyll <3

I need to remake references for my version of Fgo J/H again

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

Board footera