GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 19, 2022 10:48:40  #1

(@Eliza)- It's quite a wonderful spring day...

...Nothing is suspicious. Nope! Not at all! Just a normal forest with normal trees and flowers and moss! It's a very pretty day outside.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

March 19, 2022 13:44:17  #2

Re: (@Eliza)- It's quite a wonderful spring day...

Phantom was currently in this forest and at the moment his attention is absorbed with picking flowers. You know, normal adult stuff.

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

March 19, 2022 14:54:34  #3

Phantom could probably feel the sensation of someone watching him. Or maybe not, there are a lot of animals in the forest tbh, like birds and bunnies and such.

Apollo was laying on a high tree branch, watching Phantom with interest. He recognized Phantom to be someone familiar, but Apollo couldn't remember from where (it was from the haunted house), so Apollo decided to follow Phantom around for a while. In his silly little brain, Apollo made it a game to see how long it would take Phantom to catch him.

Or if Phantom would catch him before Ruin did.

Of course, Apollo was somewhat of a trickster, so Ruin was running all over the place to find him. Ruin was pretty far off, Apollo making his own presence hard to trace. Perhaps it was a little mean, but Apollo didn't really intend for harm. He just wanted to play! And that's what he would do.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 19, 2022 19:13:04  #4

Phantom appeared to not have noticed, but he'd probably noticed that someone (or a few someones) were nearby.

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

March 19, 2022 20:25:17  #5

Apollo shifted on the branch, the branch itself lowering a bit under his weight as he tried to get a better look at Phantom.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 20, 2022 15:35:17  #6

Phantom stood up suddenly, holding a clump of flowers in his hand, and looked at the trees around him. He'd definitely heard something moving. "Who's there?" he called out suspiciously. Maybe it was just an animal, but he wasn't quite sure.

March 20, 2022 15:50:57  #7

"No one!" Apollo replied, immediately shadow-shifting over to a different tree so Phantom wouldn't see him.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 21, 2022 08:40:58  #8

Phantom stood there for a moment, comprehending the answer, then shrugged and went back to his flowers. Well, if they wanted to kill me, they would've tried it already. he thought optimistically. He hadn't really let down his guard, he was just waiting to see what the unidentified person would do. That, and he just really wanted to keep collecting flowers. Great focus management, Phantom.

March 21, 2022 09:30:24  #9

Phantom has good priorities! XD

After a few minutes, Apollo gets bored and lightly throws a pebble at Phantom's head. Obviously not hard enough to hurt or anything, just hard enough to be annoying.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 21, 2022 12:27:59  #10

Probably to Apollo's surprise, instead of hitting him, the rock phased right through Phantom's head. His remained transparent for a few moments before becoming solid again. He didn't even look up. Maybe something would happen if Apollo threw a different rock harder?

March 21, 2022 21:26:05  #11

Apollo raised an eyebrow, watching the rock yeet through the boy. He threw another rock at Phantom, a bit harder this time.

"Don't ignore me! At least act a little curious of who I am!"

He shifted over to a different spot.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 22, 2022 08:24:24  #12

Instead of going through him, there was a sharp crack, and the rock went hurtling back to Apollo, much, much faster than when he threw it originally. Phantom straightened up, flowers in one hand, his silver whip in the other. Alright then, those are some really fast reflexes. And he's really good with that whip.
"Whoever threw the rock, maybe don't?" Phantom suggested to nobody in particular.

March 22, 2022 11:37:52  #13

Apollo shifted in front of Phantom. He tilted his head, mostly eyeing the whip Phantom held.

"Hm. You're lucky to have such a cute face, you're kinda boring."

The sun god winked at Phantom, but a bit nervously as he kept glancing at the whip.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 22, 2022 13:16:46  #14

Phantom was nevertheless surprised by the compliment(?). He wasn't really phased by someone appearing in front of him. He does it all the time, after all. "...You got a problem with me picking flowers?" he asked, his cheeks definitely a shade or two pinker than normal. "Or is something else going on?"

March 22, 2022 23:04:21  #15

"Nothing wrong with picking flowers." Apollo crouched down, picking a flower and twirling it between his fingers. "In fact-" He held it out for Phantom to take. "-These flowers compliment your character."

"My main problem with you is your lack of interest in me. Do you not care for the unknown? Someone was watching you and you didn't seem any interested in figuring out who it was."

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 23, 2022 08:58:57  #16

Seeming to (mostly) recover himself, Phantom took the flowers gratefully. "Of course I do. The unknown has always been interesting. You don't know what's in it, after all." he rubbed the back of his neck. "It's just that I've seen a lot of people like you before. I'm used to this sort of thing. I'm a demigod, after all. Meeting a god or some divine being is normal for me. Sorry," he added apologetically. Like it's his fault.

March 23, 2022 13:06:45  #17

"Hm! Perhaps none of them had as much beauty as I?" Apollo leans a bit closer to see Phantom's face better. "...You seem quite familiar. Anyhow, if we know each other or not, I will introduce myself!"

Apollo leans back and flexes, which is rather funny. He's quite muscular.

"I am the magnificent Apollo! The most glorious sun god to exist! What is your name, fair flower fellow?" He pointed at Phantom.

He said his introduction with an attempt at grandeur, but in a way it's childish in a humourous sense.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 23, 2022 14:48:53  #18

Phantom, looking like he was trying very hard not to laugh, somehow managed to keep his voice level. "My name's Phantom. I'm basically a ghost."

March 23, 2022 14:54:49  #19

"I don't think I met a ghost before. You have the honor of being the first ghost!" Apollo grinned. "And I will have the honor of being the prettiest god you've met!"

He crouched down and picked some more flowers.

"Say, do you know what kind of flowers these are?"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 23, 2022 14:57:57  #20

Phantom examined the flowers Apollo was talking about. "I think they're buttercups." he said. "It has the right number of petals and everything."

March 23, 2022 15:03:09  #21

"Wonderful! You seem quite informed."

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 23, 2022 15:04:58  #22

Phantom flushed slightly again. "Thanks." he replied. "I found a lot of flower books a while back, they were pretty fun to read."

March 23, 2022 15:08:23  #23

Apollo put the flowers in his braid, flapping his wings a little when he was done.

"Tell me! Don't I look stunning!"

He seems more commanding of it then asking XD.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 23, 2022 15:11:16  #24

Phantom trying hard to not burst out laughing again, nodded silently. He was afraid that opening his mouth would be the end of containing his laughter.

March 23, 2022 15:13:05  #25

Apollo smiled nicely and picked some more flowers.

"Now I'm curious, what are you picking flowers for?"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 23, 2022 15:19:08  #26

Phantom shrugged. "The place I come from doesn't have many plants at all, so I started collecting flowers."

Whether he means to or not, he's still right about both of the places he technically comes from

March 23, 2022 15:22:18  #27

"What a nobel deed! How kind of you."

Apollo put some more flowers in his hair.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 23, 2022 15:28:30  #28

Imagining Apollo having so many flowers in his hair that there were only flowers visible, Phantom handed him some of his buttercups. "Here. They'll match your hair."

March 23, 2022 15:33:00  #29

XD.

Apollo takes them gently.

"Thank you! Pretty flowers from a pretty man!" Apollo winks at Phantom again before putting the flowers in his hair.

"Hm... You should put some flowers in your hair too!"

Apollo picks some and holds them up to Phantom.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

March 23, 2022 15:37:48  #30

Phantom accepted and stuck a few pale pink flowers behind his ear. "We would probably look stupid to everyone else." he said wisely.

Board footera