HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 21, 2022 10:20:40  #31

Re: If around 55 trees fall in a forest, will anyone hear them?

Time frowned. In the smoke from the explosion, he makes a quick gamble. Casting a spell what seemingly is on himself.

From there, he aims his fingers and fires a blast of wind through the smoke, intending to disperse it and maybe even hit Ark if he was there.

Last edited by Time (March 21, 2022 10:22:26)

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

March 22, 2022 07:59:55  #32

Ark is there, and is knocked back, but he lands on his feet, summoning his scythe and leaping at Time, slashing forward.

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

March 22, 2022 10:38:57  #33

Time , instead of blocking or backing away, decides to dash closer, to the range where a scythe struggles to strike it's enemy.

From there, he attempts to grab onto Ark. In any way. Any opening where he could grab a limb or just tackle him.

Time

March 22, 2022 11:59:58  #34

Ark makes his scythe vanish, then wreathes his hand in magic circles, and attempts to punch Time when he grabs him.

Axel
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

March 22, 2022 15:04:51  #35

Time gets socked in the nose, but he grabs on as hard as he can, wrapping both arms around Ark's arm. His eyes seem to glow with an empty grey color. Yeah. That's definitely a spell being casted. The effects are already starting to show with seemingly "Time's" hands and legs turning to stone.

Anything happen with that magic punch?

Time

March 22, 2022 16:07:26  #36

Galaxian is very close to showing his mastery of freaking out. Over Time being socked in the nose, yep. One would think that he would know what training entails, but then again, he doesn't necessarily experience it the way others do.
Anyways, to his credit, he's mostly keeping calm.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

March 23, 2022 08:42:14  #37

If Time hadn't been turning himself into literal stone, it would have hit like a shockwave, knocking him away. But instead, I'll assume that Time just gets hit normally. For a second, Ark looks confused, then he smiles. "Fascinating strategy! I'm honestly not sure how I'll get out of this. I'm sure I'll figure something out."

(ark was initially going to rip his own arm off in response to this but that's too gorey)

Axel
I aten't dead

March 23, 2022 11:57:41  #38

"Time" smiled, "Better think fast."

Suddenly, Time's sword jerks and flashes up, and zips for Ark's neck with blinding speed. Will Ark be able to dodge it??

((Can we both assume if either of them is to land a killing blow type attack they would stop before doing so?))

Time

March 23, 2022 12:08:14  #39

(ye)

"Alright then, how's about this." Ark suddenly vanishes, and in his place is an expanding cloud of fog. The fog expands, then coalesces back into Ark, who is holding a revolver to Time's head. "I can do the "change into matter" thing too."

Axel
I aten't dead

March 23, 2022 13:45:26  #40

"I expect no less." "Time" says, "But it's good that this isn't me"

The Time crumbles away to stone, and the sword continues to zoom to Ark's vitals. I would bet it's, alarmingly close.

I suppose that the body double was the spell that Time casted a few moments before.

Time

March 23, 2022 14:52:33  #41

Chronos looked like she was about to jump out and go to help her twin, but the chance of that happening is very low at the moment. And anyway, she didn't really want to fight Ark. Not like he'd beat her, mostly that if she were to help Time there would probably be a high chance of Ark not being able to survive the two together.

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

March 23, 2022 15:09:38  #42

Ark dodges the sword, and as he dodges, he starts summoning more magic circles, and placing them in seemingly random areas around the clearing. Once they leave his hands, they start slowly floating around in midair. 

Axel
I aten't dead

March 24, 2022 10:40:58  #43

The sword, which had dug itself in the ground once more, suddenly springs up again, and whips back to Ark.  Rapidly stabbing like a rapier would.

Time

March 24, 2022 10:57:57  #44

Ark summons his scythe and spins it in front of him to block the sword, then dashes around to attempt to grab the sword. 

Axel
I aten't dead

March 24, 2022 20:05:26  #45

As Ark is about to grasp onto the sword, it suddenly dips, soon, the magic lifts, and it seems that the sword was in fact not levitating, but was being grasped by none other than Time.

As more of him is revealed, it shows that he's in the motion of a roundhouse kick towards Ark, wreathed in magic circles as well, much like Ark's previously, only that it looks like it's extremely loaded up on them.

Last edited by Time (March 24, 2022 20:05:51)

Time

March 25, 2022 05:22:02  #46

Suddenly, as Time appears, the magic circles stop floating and aim their centers directly at Time, each turning into portals. Ark summons a portal underneath himself, falling into it, as multiple copies of the laser Time had reflected at Ark shoot out of the portals at Time.

Axel
I aten't dead

March 25, 2022 10:39:32  #47

"Hm. So that's where they went."

Time quickly knelt onto the ground and the circles around his leg changed as if the were being transferred into a different spell and as if they were combining into a single large, complex one underneath him.

A magic shield quickly rose itself around him as he rose a hand to support casting it, just barely blocking the rays, "Well played."

With his other hand he's spinning up another spell.

Last edited by Time (March 25, 2022 10:45:31)

Time

March 25, 2022 12:34:27  #48

Ark has warped a short distance away, and has summoned two more magic circles. He hurls them, and as he does, what appears to be a length of golden rope extends from his hands to the circles, attaching them. As for the circles, they appear to be shaped like buzzsaws. He whips them towards Time's shield. "This has just been getting better and better!"

Axel
I aten't dead

March 27, 2022 01:50:49  #49

Time repurposed his shield by standing up and recalibrating its magic properties as it formed into a small orb levitating in one of his hands.

He quickly launched it at the two buzzsaws, from there it expands rapidly, creating a seemingly giant glob of transparent goop. It's properties seems that if it would catch the saws, it would most definitely weigh them down and make them much less effective. In addition there's a portion of the glob heading for Ark, if my rendition of this scene is correct, where Ark is swinging his blades in two different directions at Time.

Quickly after doing this, Time quickly goes back to continuing to cast that other spell. Keeping eyes locked on Ark.

Time

March 27, 2022 02:41:45  #50

Ark lets the saws be caught by the goop, then swings them away from time and makes himself light, allowing the momentum of the swing to move him out of the way of the other projectile. He spins himself toward Time and makes himself his normal weight again, attempting to land a kick on his head.

Axel
I aten't dead

March 30, 2022 03:00:40  #51

((Oopsy poopsy))

Time flings the other spell at Ark, a little orb of magic expanding into a large explosion midair aimed on Ark.

Time

March 30, 2022 09:16:26  #52

((we should probably finish this soon so the fight doesn't go on for another 2 pages))

Ark pulls on the ropes he's attached to the circles and moves himself out of the way of the explosion. He then lets go, and lands on the grass, charging up a large projectile surrounded by magic circles.

Axel
I aten't dead

March 30, 2022 16:11:23  #53

((Yeah probably))

Time vanishes and then reappears in an area where he isn't compromised entirely from possible sudden surprises, like you know, magical saw blades suddenly flying at you.

He quickly flips through his spell book, and places his hands together, as multiple magic circles appeared around him to counter Ark's attack.

Time

March 31, 2022 06:52:35  #54

Ark keeps charging up his spell. "I'm gonna finish this up, that alright with you?"

Axel
I aten't dead

March 31, 2022 17:06:12  #55

"Yeah. Sure." Time continues his spell as well, "I don't want it going all day either."

Time

April 1, 2022 06:31:54  #56

Ark smiles, and fires off his spell. It roars towards Time, breaking the ground as it moves forward. 

Axel
I aten't dead

April 2, 2022 01:14:44  #57

Time launches his spell in response to Ark. A ray to clash with it in the center.

Last edited by Time (April 2, 2022 01:15:37)

Time

April 3, 2022 16:03:01  #58

The spells collide in a burst of energy. Strangely, Ark is nowhere to be seen behind his by the spectators. What's gonna happen now?

Axel
I aten't dead

April 3, 2022 18:56:39  #59

Galaxian himself specializes in disappearing in fights, so he's unbothered. Actually, it's impressive that he's even been able to hold his attention for so long. His attention span as of late has not been the best. Anyways, he just stays where he is, waiting for Time to do whatever he might do.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

April 6, 2022 00:27:54  #60

Assuming whatever attack Ark did had ended its destruction, Time released his spell as well. Seeing that his opponent was nowhere to be found, he stands in place, ever aware of his surroundings.

Time

Board footera