HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 24, 2021 13:48:36  #31

Re: One quiet, quiet town

((Woag Time is here where is he lol))

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

October 24, 2021 14:03:52  #32

(BWHSHCHSJF WE WON'T DISCUSS MY MISTAKE)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

May 20, 2023 22:53:10  #33

Recap of what's going on:
Everyone present is in a wild-west-style town named Goldenrise, but it's deserted and there's a sense of something supernatural going on in the air. A young lady named Amande was investigating the area before the others arrived. Now, there's a green-haired young man apparently named "Svyat" that is trying to get Amande to follow him.
Aside from that, Alois sensed that someone was nearby, while Neer can feel vague danger from an alley far up ahead and a random child on a rooftop greeted Lydia.

~

"Group?" Svyat returned the question to Neer. "I don't know what you mean by group. Do you see anyone else here along with me?" He lifted both of his hands in a shrugging gesture and motioned around.

Amande crossed her arms. "What that other person asked is completely valid. Why do you want me to follow you so quickly and without explanation? There's clearly something more important at hand and you insist on making me leave."

The young man looked exasperated for a brief second, but he didn't have an answer ready for that. So he changed his expression to light embarrasment and laughed a little. "Ahaha, well, I juts have another appointment later, you know how it is. We could take care of this later if you'd like. Together, for the sake of old times? Please?"

That settles it.
Amande's expression deepened into a frown. She scanned the area around with a quick move of her eyes, taking note of everyone present except the child on the roof before half-turning away from the other. For the others to be around, they must either be really stupid normal people or be confident in their skills. She'd take a chance.
"Can any of you feel anything in the area? Besides 'Svyat', I mean."

"Hey! Don't ignore me!"

Last edited by SpecterTheGreat (May 20, 2023 22:53:22)

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

May 28, 2023 00:38:26  #34

Rewind, rewind. Kiaane themselves are used to being ignored, no matter how they look. Maybe for them it's even preferrable. So they don't say anything.
Not that they don't have questions, of course, but immediate answers are almost always more convenient. Since the questions asked so far have been futile and haven't been gaining anyone any answers, then why rely on them?
Taking their hand off of the door, they start running towards whatever convenient structure nearby that facilitates climbing. One, two, three jumps later, coupled with a strong grip of course, they're onto a nearby roof and headed for the child, or whatever he may actually be.
...that's one way to feel things out in an area. Maybe.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

May 29, 2023 02:21:51  #35

(Bumping this thread 'cause I accidentally keep burying it with the deity meeting thread, @Time @Echo @Axel & Eliza[?] do check this out if you'd like :D)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 29, 2023 20:48:32  #36

Alois answered Amande. When he spoke, his muzzle didn't move, yet his voice sounded like it came deep from his chest, growling and anxious and tense.

"There's some faint scent of a someone, but thanks to the magical energy covering this entire place, I can't tell who it is or where they're at-" he paused to sneeze, which is weirdly cute to watch considering he looks like a giant, fluffy dog. "-nor can I even tell if it's recent. For all I know, it could be remaining energy from a week ago." He thought before adding, "If someone could at the very least lessen the energy that's coating the place, then maybe I could actually give some information that's more accurate."

Alma delightfully raised his hand. "Oh! I could try using a magic circle! Although making a magic circle big enough to nullify such a large area might take a while. Also, if whoever's scent is old enough, I might accidentally fully destroy that energy." Alma looked apologetic about that fact, despite not doing anything yet. "Which, I mean, if the person isn't even here, I guess the destruction of that energy wouldn't be terrible, but... It still wouldn't be great! Especially if, for instance, that energy would be useful for later, or if it's just new enough that Alois could track it down, or-"Alma continued to list possibilities, quickly his voice turning into a mumble towards himself. This beautiful man has a rambling problem. Alma twirls his hair as he mumbles and lists.

Last edited by Echowo (May 29, 2023 20:49:39)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 7, 2023 23:26:54  #37

((Actually I'm happy to PoV Lydia again she's kinda a minor character but I feel like it would be interesting to see her grow. Mb for joining in so late))

"I'm a mage." Neer prefaces his statement before going into detail, supposedly to explain as to why he is able to sense what he describes, "There's a danger up ahead. In an alleyway." He motions in it's direction with a quick bob of his head, "It's not moving though. It doesn't seem alive either. But I sense danger."

"I don't like the kid on the roof either." He adds on, "He suddenly showed up. I don't know how my senses didn't pick up on him."

---

Lydia is nervously glancing around now, eyes darting from person to person. The tension is raising at a serious rate. She's specifically focusing on that child. Why did he had to address her, of all people?? She tugs lightly on Neer's jacket. Maybe they shouldn't be so much in the center of everything.

Time

June 10, 2023 23:23:35  #38

((ok random but how does this have 1500 views it's not as big as other threads))

Time

July 22, 2023 21:08:13  #39

(magiccccc)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

July 22, 2023 22:10:43  #40

((YAHHHH))

Time

July 23, 2023 08:46:48  #41

((Giving everyone pov colors so it's easier to tell who's speaking hgjh))

A look of alarm appeared on Svyat's face.

"Thank you," Amande replied briskly, nodding towards Alma and Neer before speaking directly to the first. "Dispersing the energy would be great, even if just for a moment. Do the magic circle. Watch your backs." Then, to Neer, she said, "Mage, find the danger source, and guard that girl with your life unless you want her getting taken away. We are in a hostage situation right now and we don't want t-"

"To make it worse? Amande... all the townspeople's lives here are at stake! Just give yourself up and you won't have to worry about a thing or of anything becoming worse!"

Amande ignored him again. She raised her eyebrows in alert as the tension in the air spiked without notice, to which she spun around quickly while looking around the rooftops as fast as she could.

Get the mage.
But--if that other person chases the kid away, we won't be able to-
Whatever, just hurry!

~

The child on the rooftop hopped to his feet and backed away several steps as soon as they noticed Kiaane approaching. Somehow, from up closer, he doesn't quite look like a normal person, but rather incorporeal. 
"Waaah! Stop! Stop! Get away, you're scaring me!"

Someone else's sight and attention fully directed towards Kiaane the moment they set foot on the roof. It's up to the narrator if they can sense this or not, but it screams danger, and you have 5 seconds (one post) to react or not.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 23, 2023 16:13:30  #42

What did the child-esque entity expect them to do? Apologize? Abide?
It’s hard to tell what Kiaane’s reaction might be in the first place. The only indication of one is an alarmingly large amount of magic energy condensing around them and forming a bright red hue about their rapidly approaching figure. Is it a shield? A warning to someone? In any case, it seems that at least they’re a bit more experienced in dealing with threats than with interpersonal interactions. 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 23, 2023 19:08:04  #43

((bro ngl looking back at my older povs I don't like em))

Neer gives a small smile, a snicker, and a nod of acknowledgement to Amande, Protect her with my life? Of course, I do that all the time. 
He flares his magic, intensifying his senses. The sound of breathing, the feeling of dryness in the air, the encroaching fears of danger. It's a useful technique, but has a double edge. Increasing his senses meant that he was vulnerable to extreme sources of sounds, scents, lights, and other similar sources. Hopefully he could find exact sources in just a few seconds. He didn't want to be in this state for long. He narrowed his eyes. The sun hurt his vision, but he didn't want to give away the detail that he was concentrating by completely closing his eyes, or any other similar tell.

---

"Hostage situation? What do you mean?" Lydia calls out to the mysterious woman. Eyes still darting back and forth, staying close to her brother.

((Look at me giving Neer's powers extra depth on the fly))

Last edited by Time (July 23, 2023 19:08:29)

Time

Board footera