HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 14, 2023 08:51:33  #7321

Re: Unlimited Chatting, Planning, and Weird Things ~ (@GalaxE and Spec)

Doesn't mean they can't have at least one song ):

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 14, 2023 21:52:04  #7322

Tbh they'd have more songs if I actually listened to the lovey-dovey ones
Not my fault how most Chinese songs are either about dying in glory or post-break-up sadness xD

I could look for one with tragic flute sounds though now that I think about it. A nice lil death theme for our favorite couple. btw I do say "favorite couple" in the context of the number of ships we actually have been our characters, which comes down to a grand total of 1

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

July 16, 2023 23:59:30  #7323

We love dying in glory
Also I think breakup songs are just universal or something. Feel like they're the most popular kind of song that exists.

Whatever you wish xD I would be interested in giving more songs a listen, sepecially if they are just tracks/instrumentals.
what do you mean you aren't counting Dion and Wiley

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 17, 2023 01:20:28  #7324

Breakup songs reflect the human tendency of making bad decisions and then proceeding to make it everyone else's problem.

Maybe one day when I have lost a certain part of my sanity.
I was going to say that I will find you, but then I realized that's you giving permission to make Dion x Wiley crackship art. Well, say no more.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 17, 2023 03:07:22  #7325

I would like to inform you of the fact that Ryoo and Aisline's bangs are basically identical (:
This fact is causing me intense emotional pain, and I am going to sue you and Eliza for damages unless you give me Kiaane art (:

jk kinda, but only on the threat part
if you actually feel like sharing art then for sure only share sketches you have already made, and only when you have time. xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 18, 2023 21:41:22  #7326

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Breakup songs reflect the human tendency of making bad decisions and then proceeding to make it everyone else's problem.

Maybe one day when I have lost a certain part of my sanity.
I was going to say that I will find you, but then I realized that's you giving permission to make Dion x Wiley crackship art. Well, say no more.

-Galaxian-

The fact that you took this literally xD
But also I can't complain xD

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 18, 2023 21:41:56  #7327

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I would like to inform you of the fact that Ryoo and Aisline's bangs are basically identical (:
This fact is causing me intense emotional pain, and I am going to sue you and Eliza for damages unless you give me Kiaane art (:

jk kinda, but only on the threat part
if you actually feel like sharing art then for sure only share sketches you have already made, and only when you have time. xD

o no you guessed my plot twist

anyways
-Galaxian-

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 19, 2023 01:25:57  #7328

It's just like in a video game. Your decisions matter, even when you don't remember them. 

Honestly Ryoo and Yvonne being the same person somehow is a super weird thought xD
Thank you for the art, it genuinely makes me happy xD now hopefully I won't bother you for a year or so lol

I thought of a scene in my head for RIP (which, speaking of which, I think would be funny if it is a double abbreviation) and thought I'd share (but there are more unhinged headcanons on my homethread in general lol idk why I stored them there)

Interviewer: So regarding recent allegations about two of you being in a relationship--
Dion: (*immediately blushes, which doesn't help at all*)
Rai: One. I just want one normal interview.
Wiley, immediately interested because "allegations" implies something illegal and pretending he doesn't know just whom the interviewer is talking about: Oh?
Raez, genuinely out of touch with gossip and rumors: Wouldn't that be illegal considering our ages
Interviewer, immediately: What are your ages
Rai: Now they're just prying at sensitive information.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 19, 2023 10:51:27  #7329

You mean just like in real life too (but it sounds cooler if you say it's like a videogame. life is kinda like a videogame too)
Also I can't complain not because I said it, which is a vaild reason already to not complain, but the whole thing is cursed in a way I,, sorta enjoy, if that makes sense, while at the same time it takes years off my life because of the sheer cursedness of it all.

Yeah don't mind that it's just a joke xD there's no way I would do something as nonsensical as that (also why did the formatting mess up so badly Ig i was too tired)

I'm giggling so hard at that headcanon I wish I could doodle it but I don't know what the characters look like in the AU
Also what's the double abbreviation thing you mention please do tell
And where do the characters live where do you think

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 20, 2023 11:54:37  #7330

What is reality

Tbh imagine in RIP everyone wears funky superhero costumes (jk no I don't actually want this)
I mean RIP stands for "Rest in Peace/Pieces" (I guess) but maybe it also means something else to incorporate the streaming part of it. What would it abbreviate for? Well idk, I like how you think I have ideas.
Rai and Dion feel like apartment people, Raez lives Somewhere, and honestly everyone really does think Wiley is homeless. The others only run into him outside and he has never offered for them to crash at his place (not that they would want to, I mean why would you run into a tiger's den metaphorically speaking)
Also as a detail I feel like Raez uses a really good greenscreen xD (he occasionally shows his face while Rai and Wiley don't, and iirc Dion just uses his avatar?)
I like to think Wiley has a running joke with whomever listens to him where his microphone will make just the most atrocious microphone noises known to humankind and he'll say it's a voice crack or something

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 22, 2023 20:57:10  #7331

An illusión.

Bruhhhh that would be so weird xD (plus I think we're going for a magical girl style more than superhero costumes idk)
no it stands for rest in pizza Uhhh idk tbh, rn I don't think anything specifically comes to mind, maybe a channel name or smthn? I'll admit I don't know much about the streaming world except some random things lol.
Dion's apartment is just the barest thing ever it doesn't even have decorations, the only nice part is the room he streams from and even that's questionable (he doesn't have much aesthetic skill for irl stuff) 
So I have a headcanon for Dion's thing and I think that for some reason (at the beginning at least) he's extremely shy about showing his face through a camera, which is why he started using an avatar and doesn't do vlogs or stuff, just streams and highlights from it. 
Lol you can always expect the silliest stuff from Wiley like xDDD
Btw do you have channel/streamer names for your characters? Dion's just... Dion. Lord Dion. Or SupremeLordDion. Since he doesn't know many people irl at all it's not a problem cause nobody can confirm if that's his real name or not.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 23, 2023 16:39:31  #7332

Oh goodie, I specialize in violence against illusions. (*cracks knuckles*) 

I dunno, maybe it’s one of those AUs where nothing makes sense because, let’s be honest, nothing makes sense.
Mental image of Cheetah and Mamba both lying down on top of pizza facedown
Wiley starts stockpiling stuff into Dion’s apartment as a “storage closet” to see when Dion will explode best OTP
Okay, that’s good to know. Also good to know in the context of what I just mentioned. 

Usernames-wise, I have some ideas but idk if I’ll keep to them.

• Rai is Cyber Guy

• Random but I like to imagine in this AU he’ll use the sparkle emojis while responding to comments
    • "A thanks to the following individuals for their patronage✨" (he doesn't narrate this at the end of videos unlike Raez, he just puts it under the description)
    • He gives "Imagine if this comment was pinned *pins own comment*" vibes
    • I like to imagine that on his channel he has some of the best tech support/tutorial videos but literally no one has clicked into his channel to see them

• Raez might be R.I.P.

• dude didn’t know you’re not supposed to leak your personal info like your name on the platform, but tbh no one knows what his last name is anyways so he should be fine

• Wiley is SillyWilly. Everyone thinks his name is Willy, including Dion (there wasn't a communication problem, there was just no communication)

• He’ll write fanboyish comments with heart emojis in their comment section
    • He enters one of Dion’s streams and is like “Nyello” and then will add a heart after for some reason in the chat

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 23, 2023 22:38:12  #7333

sus

Yeah but like, I think that through oall the stuff that doesn't make sense, there's still some things with a semblance of logic...
Their magical hero forms are actually pizza toppings you can't fool me
Wiley first started filing cabinets that Dion never opens and then a room that he never uses and now Dion is wondering where in the world those random things in his living room came from until one day he goes to the kitchen and opens a door and a bunch of stuff falls on his face.
I don't know when/why/how Dion gets about getting his face revealed but I also like to think that it happens at some moment and. I know it's probably doesn't sound like much but if you put it into perspective it'd kinda be a big deal to him and idk I think that's interesting to think about lol.

Genuine question. How does Rai stream without showing his face? Does he do like podcasts or something instead? Or does he use one of those moving images that aren't 3d vtuber models? 
Bro I just, imagine how sad it is to put up a really good video but then nobody watches it :')

Ok but isn't it common for people to like use their initials as usernames or stuff
Do they call him RIP or does he have like another nickname?

Willy xD
Dion thumbs down his comments

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 24, 2023 01:19:32  #7334

Wanted to let you know that someone was able to get into the Chatzy chat link that we used, titled Unfortunately Limited Chatting. 17 days ago there was someone named wakin who joined but didn't post, and for a few days there was someone(?) who was sending NSFW links (at least they said they're NSFW, I am not clicking to find out). 
I can't ban the user or delete the messages, so I don't recommend going back to the link for the chatroom in case you accidentally open one of those sketchy links. I also searched up how public the chatroom was and according to Chatzy, the link I created was a private chatroom that can only be entered if the link is clicked. So I wanted to ask if you know if anyone you know might've done this? The IP is listed from Belgium and France (but mostly Belgium), which means it's possible that the bot account creator stalked this thread and found the link, but it's also possible that it's another stranger. 
Anyways, just a heads up. Kinda eerie that someone was able to get in.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 24, 2023 01:27:26  #7335

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Their magical hero forms are actually pizza toppings you can't fool me

Read this in an old man voice
Anyways. edible

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Wiley first started filing cabinets that Dion never opens and then a room that he never uses and now Dion is wondering where in the world those random things in his living room came from until one day he goes to the kitchen and opens a door and a bunch of stuff falls on his face.

They have a funny dynamic when it comes to organization and I kinda love it tbh

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

I don't know when/why/how Dion gets about getting his face revealed but I also like to think that it happens at some moment and. I know it's probably doesn't sound like much but if you put it into perspective it'd kinda be a big deal to him and idk I think that's interesting to think about lol.

Understandable, face reveals are a big deal to most people. 

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Genuine question. How does Rai stream without showing his face? Does he do like podcasts or something instead? Or does he use one of those moving images that aren't 3d vtuber models?

I think he mostly just uses his voice, but when he shows his face he just uses really really good deepfakes. 

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Bro I just, imagine how sad it is to put up a really good video but then nobody watches it :')

I dunno, he finds it funny too.

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Ok but isn't it common for people to like use their initials as usernames or stuff

Wouldn't know. I haven't really tried to find a pattern in usernaming. Plus this community is really chill when it comes to usernames. We don't even put random symbols in.

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Do they call him RIP or does he have like another nickname?

Everyone calls him Raez. Because that is his name. His avatar is a cute lil tombstone with a chibi face on it though. It has tiny arms.

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Dion thumbs down his comments

Deserved.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 29, 2023 20:58:43  #7336

Maaan, the chat thing is so hecking creepy. I don't know anyone who could have done that so my guess is that it must be the bots or just whoever keeps making those weird accounts on here. Next time it should probablye be safer to send the link via PM.

Mmmm edible heroes

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 29, 2023 22:01:22  #7337

Okay, good to know. Thanks.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 30, 2023 19:35:18  #7338

Hi hi I had been wanting to write something here for a while but I couldn't come up with something interesting to say :')
Anyways, I hope things are going smoothly on your end. You don't need to tell me anything really, that's just a good wishes statement.
I wanted to ask if you're okay with me not replying to our private roleplay threads, or if you do want to keep them going? I would personally love to continue, but I saw your comment on the F/DA thread and so I don't know if it's something specific for that AU or if you just don't feel like roleplaying in general right now. I don't want to feel like I'm forcing you to reply with my own replies, so please do let me know! I wouldn't mind putting them on hold for the time being if that suits you better.

On another note, are you still playing F/GO? I managed to pick up the game again recently and I couldn't find you on my friend list.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

August 31, 2023 01:36:12  #7339

Hey there! I don't know a better way to say this, but basically I'm kind of angry at you right now and have been since I left that Discord server of yours, and so that's why I cut off the AU for the time being. F/DA Sunny is the most wholesome persona of Sunny so far (at least for AUs I have a direct part of), and I don't really want to screw up how I write him due to how I feel. 
With that said, I don't think there's really an element of choice left, or at least a right to voice one on my end. But I'm fine with continuing the Alternate thread, and probably won't respond to the Rai/Dion one until I can start writing descriptions again. Or coming up with ideas in general because long pauses in between replies for any thread sap my ideas and motivation away, as I've told you before. When I do respond, feel free to not respond or to respond whenever you can/feel like it, as per usual. 
Thanks for the good wishes. Good luck in college!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 31, 2023 07:14:29  #7340

Well then... could I ask why? I'm very shocked by this. I never thought something was wrong, so that's why I was patiently and eagerly waiting for a chance to be able to talk to you again, and the thought of something like this being the case never even crossed my mind. I never would've wanted to leave conversations for a while on bad terms, so if there's something to be done, let me know. It's honestly really hard to try to figure out this without knowing what I did wrong or how I can fix anything.
If something like this ever comes up again please just say it to my face instead of trying to wait it out. I genuinely thought you left the server because of life stuff and I feel really bad that I did something wrong.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

September 1, 2023 04:06:13  #7341

Sorry for the delay in response, if you've seen me online and not responding lol. As a heads-up, I'm gonna disappear again in a few days because of life stuff again, so it's not going to be me ghosting you specifically or anything like that. Also, in general, please don't feel like anything was left on bad terms, because they weren't. It's just that anything having to do with feelings tends to be, or quickly become, fickle. So I hope this won't leave a bad taste in your mouth either, and that it won't influence you in real life.
Anyways, like I said, I don't think there's really a need to explain why I left the server. I've come to feel like while communication is important, it doesn't necessarily mean describing one's feelings and reactions to others in detail. So for me, the common state of mind's just been occasionally thinking about how I should go about this situation of sorts, and there aren't really any negative feelings unless I'm having to directly face you (like in private RP threads or here). 
The matter itself isn't very serious either, it's just me getting annoyed at some things you said and, consequently, remembering that being too available in a relationship naturally results in larger likelihood of conflict (basically one side or the other getting annoyed by something or other). So I chose to leave the server. I never liked Discord much to begin with, as you already know, so I think that's a decision I'll stick to.
I can only imagine how unbelievably petty this must be seeming to you. As I've said in the past, I know you really do try your best, and even as I'm annoyed by some things you can't even remember, I'm more than conscious of my own hypocrisy and of what kind of person you are (namely--someone who tries to be their best). So I can only reiterate again that if this sort of thing is crossing your limits, then you more than have the right to stop associating yourself with me. 
And I do apologize in advance because I know if this conversation continues, I will for sure start responding in circles and confuse you.
In summary--I'm being weird (again), but don't really want you to be affected negatively by my decisions. It's just I thought ignoring you would be worse. 
I don't know how much longer this conversation will last before I really resume my hiatus, but thanks for reaching out. And I really do wish you good luck in what you're doing, and appreciate everything you've done for me (and my mom) all these years.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 1, 2023 23:34:30  #7342

F/GO User ID is: 243,410,815
If the bot is reading this: Please do friend me, I welcome more friend points. [:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 18, 2023 18:32:03  #7343

Source: EngineParticular4172 from Reddit

Not sure how well the image will show up since Reddit links are weird.
I went on Reddit for the first time in a while and saw this piece. I really liked it and thought you might like it as well, though it's possible you already came across it somewhere, I dunno.
Enjoy, I suppose!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 18, 2023 18:53:25  #7344

👁👁 Staring Directly At It 👁👁 
I don't really go on Reddit/Pinterest/any image website much anymore so I haven't seen images in a while! Nice to see an Astolfo around again (and in a dress!!). Hoping he gets a rateup early for the December events so I can try my luck this time haha

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

September 18, 2023 18:56:37  #7345

I think his Saber counterpart will, though Roland's coming up next year as well. Good luck in advance!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 18, 2023 19:01:53  #7346

I would like to say that I love all Astolfos equally but unfortunately the Saber version is better gameplay-wise so that's the one I would like :3. Would still be thrilled to get regular Astolfo tho
I think I have already used up all my luck this year (Achilles and Kama back to back 💀) so that is very much appreciated. Time to get saving again I suppose xD

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

September 18, 2023 19:05:53  #7347

That's interesting and reminds me I need to use Astolfo more. And I think that's fine. I've seen someone get 4 SSRs in one multi.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 18, 2023 19:14:11  #7348

That person probably did not get any more SSRs for the rest of the year rip

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

September 18, 2023 19:18:15  #7349

yeah idk I didn't keep up with their summoning history xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera