HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 5, 2023 23:35:03  #211

Re: The Pequod- Ishmael's Homethread

uh oh i gotta eat nails now

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAaaaaand i've reverted. Yay! there was too much sand in my lungs, anyways.
I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.
refer to me in the same manner the french refer to flesh.

okay that's all i'm going to cast divine skeleton bone blast now

February 6, 2023 04:13:12  #212

I used to eat coins as a kid so I find my current situation funny because I also have an iron deficiency on top of everything else lol

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

"Is my body really part of the earth, and is the soul just a metaphor?"

Season's grievings to us, one and all!

February 6, 2023 11:01:39  #213

what in the world

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

February 7, 2023 09:52:50  #214

I hate Zoom classes, I hate having to have my camera on and be actively perceived 

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

February 7, 2023 19:15:10  #215

Ishmael wrote:

I hate Zoom classes, I hate having to have my camera on and be actively perceived 

What are your thoughts on being in public

RUSSET

February 8, 2023 02:19:49  #216

Russet wrote:

What are your thoughts on being in public

I have too many

Call me Ishmael.

February 8, 2023 04:44:58  #217

"I'll still get six hours of sleep, my class isn't until 11:30" I say to myself having consumed a not insignificant amount of caffeine and going to bed at 4:45 in the morning when people in my hallway start banging around at 5 because they're all athletes who can bench press my body weight and work out at ungodly hours

Call me Ishmael.

February 9, 2023 21:58:55  #218

I keep forgetting to pick up my adderall prescription which I think is fairly indicative that I need it

Call me Ishmael.

February 10, 2023 20:44:50  #219

I FORGOT TO GET IT AGAIN UGH

Call me Ishmael.

February 13, 2023 23:02:18  #220

Good news: finally got my meds : )

Bad news: everything that could possibly go wrong right now is going wrong (like, I have a handful of funerals I may have to go to wrong) and I have a profound lack of control over all of it, so the only thing I can do is wait for it to pass. Good stuff. Saw some cats today though so that's nice I guess

Also, don't really know what's on the news outside of the state, but figured I'd say that I'm upstream and away from the East Palestine chemical fuckery that's happening in Ohio right now. I'm close enough that I'm keeping a very close eye on it, but from what I can tell I am out of harm's way for now.

Call me Ishmael.

February 14, 2023 01:05:35  #221

The Ohio memes are becoming real Ishmael, I think you probably should've left when you had the chance :') but good luck, stay strong, and definitely don't slurp bad chemicals. That'd be bad.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

February 14, 2023 01:50:01  #222

I'll do my best not to slurp bad water

Call me Ishmael.

February 14, 2023 03:54:54  #223

Alright. Bedtime for me now. I've run myself absolutely ragged the past couple days and I need to get a routine going before I unravel completely lol

I have no idea why January-March utterly destroys me every year in terms of large-scale events that are out of my control but impact me deeply but I haven't had a normal start to the year in like. 4 years. 20% of my years have started out in the worst ways possible 

I really just need a week where I can just be by myself and nothing is asked of me, but that's never going to happen. I fully slept on the floor for a couple hours today and that was the most peaceful I've felt in weeks

Call me Ishmael.

February 14, 2023 20:44:56  #224

Whoopsie! A transformer blew so now I don’t have internet. Absolutely no idea when that’ll get fixed, but hopefully sometime soon.

Call me Ishmael.

February 14, 2023 21:06:28  #225

a...a...a...a... a transformer?

Anyways that really sucks. I am praying for its speedy recovery

RUSSET

February 15, 2023 06:31:57  #226

Looks like we’re back on

Call me Ishmael.

February 17, 2023 23:48:35  #227

Alrighty,,,, things (somehow) got worse since I was last here but I'm okay, just kind funky. My midterms are pretty much behind me so that's significantly less stress, and I'm just doing what I can to keep my head above water

Doing better than before tho 

Call me Ishmael.

February 19, 2023 04:43:39  #228

No thoughts only Minecraft 100 Days YouTube videos

Call me Ishmael.

February 19, 2023 08:24:30  #229

Ishmael wrote:

Alrighty,,,, things (somehow) got worse since I was last here but I'm okay, just kind funky. My midterms are pretty much behind me so that's significantly less stress, and I'm just doing what I can to keep my head above water

Doing better than before tho 

doing better is good

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

February 20, 2023 03:01:51  #230

I feel like I mainly use this thread to complain lately so here's a bunch of positive things

- The feral cats around campus are actually warming up to me a little bit! I'm not the one who feeds them, but plenty of other students do, so they're all looking pretty healthy despite the winter

- Finally ordered some dice for dnd! They're a black and white swirly pattern with gold numbers so I should be able to read them a lot better than the set that was lent to me by a friend

- I'm planning on seeing Hadestown soon! Haven't quite nailed down a date yet but it's very likely in the cards for me which I'm very excited about. I haven't been to a show in a long time because of covid and I really really miss live theater

- Spring break is right around the corner so I get to see Toby soon!!! My parents are currently pet sitting a family friend's dog so he gets to hang out with a buddy for a couple days.

- I don't have anymore huge presentations the rest of the semester! I've decided to withdraw from the public speaking class for the moment for the sake of my mental health with everything else going on, but I will have to take it eventually for my minor. I'm hoping to do it next semester just to get it over and done with.

Call me Ishmael.

February 20, 2023 13:57:39  #231

Ishmael wrote:

- The feral cats around campus are actually warming up to me a little bit! I'm not the one who feeds them, but plenty of other students do, so they're all looking pretty healthy despite the winter

I've never really seen cats out and about before besides the outdoor pet cats. But I think they're very cute. I think it just might be due to where I live. But anyways, it's nice to hear someone is taking care of them.

Ishmael wrote:

- Finally ordered some dice for dnd! They're a black and white swirly pattern with gold numbers so I should be able to read them a lot better than the set that was lent to me by a friend

Nice! I hope they like you.

Time

February 22, 2023 05:46:22  #232

Shoutout to mystery organ pain, gotta be one of my favorite medical mysteries

Call me Ishmael.

February 22, 2023 15:35:30  #233

The random pain in the chest

Time

February 23, 2023 07:08:40  #234

I hate those so much

Call me Ishmael.

February 24, 2023 04:03:25  #235

Finally getting some motivation to draw again. It may just be warrior cats but it's something

Call me Ishmael.

February 25, 2023 04:44:03  #236

I cannot describe how much I want to eat an IHOP pancake rn. I've been craving it for weeks but the nearest one is a half hour drive away and I don't have a car on campus so I'd have to bug a friend to drive me and I hate to do that. I couldn't get an Uber out here if I tried

Call me Ishmael.

February 25, 2023 10:51:05  #237

get this man an ihop pancake

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

February 25, 2023 21:31:32  #238

I've been to IHOP only like, once. What's the allure? Can you describe it?

Time

February 25, 2023 23:44:07  #239

My IHOP trips are like going to Waffle House but the chaotic energy is more contained. A bunch of college kids exclusively ordering off the minion movie menu vs the one time I got bronchitis from a Waffle House server if that makes sense

The allure of it right now is I am an animal in a zoo enclosure and I need enrichment. IHOP pancakes are my pumpkins filled with raw meat

Call me Ishmael.

February 26, 2023 11:30:40  #240

the fact that this entire post makes sense to me is slightly terrifying

Board footera