HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 31, 2021 23:51:17  #1

[@All] The narrator's just gonna ignore roleplay rules for today lol

It's April's Fools! And someone very, very omniscient and very, very mischievous decided to switch all the deities' domains. :]

Don't worry! The deities technically still have all their usual abilities. For instance, for Galaxian, he still could make asteroids appear if he wanted them to. It's just that they're made of chocolate now and will always be chocolate. Chocolate asteroids. They're also a heck of a lot easier to summon for him. 

A few guidelines for domains: They're supposed to be ridiculous. Pull out whatever the heck you can think of that you think would be fun to narrate. As usual, the max number of domains is at three. And for convenience purposes, all deities are now in the same proximity as one another for no particular reason. Please no deaths; that ruins any joke really badly. Fighting with ridiculous new-domain abilities is allowed, however. Also, obviously deities are the focus here, but other characters are (also obviously) allowed.

And unfortunately, this narrator has almost no idea how this thread will go. Hopefully well? 
And @Mods, please don't ban the narrator for this because they didn't ask :'), they were considering asking but they were too cowardly to initiate communications. 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

April 1, 2021 01:11:07  #2

Re: [@All] The narrator's just gonna ignore roleplay rules for today lol

Thanks to the ✨✨✨magic✨✨✨ of April Fool's day, a certain deity has broken the official roleplay timeline and is now in this thread. But just for this once~.
Specter (yes it's them :0) was floating upside down in the air, just there in a random place but near where the rest of the deities should be gathering soon. Even though they felt the domain change, they were fine with that! Something new and interesting to spice up April Fool's. They'd make sure everyone got in the right spirit for the celebration!

On the other hand, Dalia is trying to leave the area as quickly as possible. What the heck had just happened. She didn't like it. It was absolutely ridiculous. She couldn't stick around for something like that.
And Allen, well, he was with his sister. Of course he wasn't a deity so he had no 'domain change' happen to himself. He did wonder how in the world he got teleported to a place where only deities (or mostly deities) were supposed to be. Maybe that was the "prank" he suffered today.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 1, 2021 05:02:39  #3

Echo was looking around, her eyes wide. She felt funny, and she had no idea where she was. Oh well! Echo kinda just stood in place, unsure of what to do.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

April 1, 2021 13:08:05  #4

Marsh felt a slight shift in his domain (mainly that he was able to grant his own wishes) but didn't think much of it, assuming it's just an April fools thing. He feels like he should question why he suddenly was in the same area as all the other deities but he quite frankly doesn't care. Living for centuries will make you unfazed to a lot of things.

Elaine on the other hand is fuming. "Rock candy! Can you believe it Fran?!??? ROCK CANDY!!!??? THAT'S ALL I CAN MAKE WHEN I TRY TO CRYSTALIZE ANYTHING!!!! I mean at least it's delicious... BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT! ROCK CANDY FRAN, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO REINNOVATE AND DECORATE MY PALACE WITH  R O C K  C A N D Y!!" She threw what appears to be an emerald on the ground, shattering the candy into pieces. She then glared at said pieces as if they've personally wronged her somehow.

"...you're right though, this is quite delicious. Also I don't think we're in the palace anymore." Frances commented, popping a small diamond-looking candy into his mouth "Perhaps we should focus more on culinary and baking today? Shouldn't let your newfound skills go to waste like that, it'd be a shame-"

"ROCK CANDY!!" Elaine exclaimed, not having heard a word Fran said, "I, A QUEEN AND A GODDESS, MAKES ROCK CANDY NOW!? I'M THE GODDESS OF RICHES, NOT STUPID ROCK CANDY!! I HATE IT, I HATE IT SO MUCH, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!?!!"

"I believe it has something to do with today being April 1st, your highness."

"THEN MAKE IT STOP, MAKE IT LIKE APRIL 2ND OR SOMETHING!!"

Frances stared at her blankly, popping another candy into his mouth as he waits for Elaine to realize he does not possess the ability to make it April 2nd.

When Elaine finally registered how absurd her request was, she just huffed and stalked off "Come on Fran Fran, let's go make some cupcakes, I'm sure Marshy poo will like them. Perhaps I can bribe the other deities to follow me using food- Wait where are we?"

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

April 1, 2021 22:36:45  #5

New faces, new faces...!
"Eh, eh!" Specter appeared right at Elaine's side, peeking over her shoulder with a big grin. "Rock candy ain't stupid! Uh, I don't know what rock candy is, but it sounds like something kids would like. So you're going to make cupcakes in that flavor?" They speak quickly lol.
They'd go talk with Echo later. For now, the deity of a certain new (and temporary) three domains would greet Elaine and Frances.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 1, 2021 22:49:30  #6

Elaine lightly stepped away from Spec "One, you're going to dirty my dress if you're standing that close," she pulls an umbrella out from nowhere, "Two, actual diamonds and rubies are far more superior to stupid rock candy and I can't wait for this dumb prank to be over so I can go back to redecorating my palace," she carefully opened up the umbrella "Three, rock candy isn't a flavor you knucklehead, it's a type of candy so no, I will not be making rock candy flavored anything because that would just be sugar flavored." She said as if that was the most obvious thing in the world. Elaine held her umbrella over Fran's head, shielding him from the sun.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

April 1, 2021 22:56:15  #7

Echo, while standing by herself, figured out that she could make bubbles and started floating around a little. Of course, she was too focused on making bubbles that she didn't realize she was floating around a bit, so you now have a very unaware goddess creating a lot of bubbles while kinda just. Levitating in a very funny manner.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

April 1, 2021 23:23:32  #8

Galaxian's kinda off in space as well haha

They're in a dimension that they're stuck in for the rest of this thread, mostly because roleplaying takes much longer than a day. The dimension has all kinds of random stuff. For instance, there's a part of the place that looks very much like Elaine's domain--Candyland, was it? Yeah, there are a bunch of candy people over there! Candyland is really small, though, and there are probably more Candylands than just one, so it's staggered territory. The place itself is like a huge jumbled mess of random territories and terrains. Make whatever be near your characters as long as it's convenient, to be honest. 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 1, 2021 23:38:09  #9

"I can't dirty your dress," Specter told the goddess without a hint of discomfort. "I can't even get dirty myself! That's pretty neato sometimes."
They didn't step back, instead getting a bit closer to Elaine. Specter's kinda floating a centimeter or two above the ground. "Rock candy isn't a flavor? I thought candy was a flavor. Hm... Oh! Let me guess. Are you goddess of umbrellas too?" They floated over to Frances's side, where they offered a wave and immediately focused their attention on the umbrella.

Allen was trying to lead Dalia around the Candyland there, as she had said she didn't want to get her clothes all sticky with sugar.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 1, 2021 23:39:27  #10

Galaxian's probably not helping Dalia and Allen any, since even though he looks like he's not paying attention to anything, he's making chocolate pop up everywhere in different forms. Especially chocolate streams, chocolate rivers. Someone stop him before he starts evolving to lakes, tributaries, oceans--

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 2, 2021 00:08:03  #11

Marsh is suddenly in a hazmat suit, keeping themselves clean from the chocolate. The perks of being able to answer your own wishes is to never have to ask anyone else to make a wish for you, thus avoiding social interaction. Avoiding social interaction is always a goal.

Elaine just instinctually creates a thick shield of clear rock candy around both Frances and her, "am I the deity of umbrellas now? Gosh, first rock candy, now umbrellas, how lame can these get huh? Next thing I know, I lose my luck too!" Chocolate spatters on her shield and she turns to Galaxian, clearly annoyed. "Also can you stop that! It's disgusting and you're getting everything dirty! If I find a single speck of chocolate on my dress, I will have your head!"

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

April 2, 2021 00:13:58  #12

Galaxian turns towards Elaine like a robot and suddenly does a :], which is usually not a good sign.
The presumption is proven right when he summons a gun. It looks to be made of chocolate. Does she want to know what the ammunition is? Probably not, but she's probably going to find out.
"Don't worry, I'll clean your dress if I get it dirty!" he reassures. "But I guess if you don't want any chocolate on your dress, you gotta run?"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 2, 2021 00:23:13  #13

Funny thing... Specter is not affected by the rock candy barrier. Part of their body is overlapping with the candy. And they're not fazed at all. They're still smiling at Elaine as if nothing had happened at all. And they mean no harm or mockery, but maybe the goddess has a different idea.
"So you were a deity of luck...! I wonder what's your third domain now?" 

"Ugh, so much chocolate," Dalia mumbled, putting a stress of disgust on the last word. "Allen, carry me! I'm not stepping on the gooey mess this place is becoming!"
Allen immediately obeyed. He picked his sister up very carefully. He actually thought the whole thing was amusing, with chocolate and stuff and all.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 2, 2021 11:52:45  #14

Echo is still floating around but is now eating chocolate. She doesn't seemed too concerned about what's going on, and she actually looked amused.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

April 2, 2021 12:29:13  #15

Elaine ignored Specter, she too busy hiding behind Frances and using him as a human shield (vampire shield??). "Put that thing away you little child! I won't hesitate *beep*"

(nsdfshfdjs not me referencing the "I won't hesitate *beep*" vine...)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

April 2, 2021 12:34:15  #16

"Nope! You run or you get squirted!" Galaxian warns playfully with a huge dorky grin on his face, seemingly having not even heard the censored word in the first place. "One...twoooo..."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 2, 2021 13:34:30  #17

A spike of rock candy appeared out of nowhere and knocked the chocolate gun out of Galaxian's hand "I told you to put that thing away!!!"

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

April 2, 2021 13:36:38  #18

"Nope!" Galaxian summons another one. 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 2, 2021 13:47:00  #19

"Wait, wait!"
Specter clapped their hands to attract attention. "Is this a game of chocolate tag? If it's tag, then I'll get a suitable stage for this! Alright, Elaine, you and I and Frances will run, and Galaxian will splash us with chocolate. It's just like reverse Pacman or something! Just think of it like that."

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 2, 2021 13:57:25  #20

Elaine stomped her foot on the ground "NO NO NO! This is not a game!! Frances do something! This is simply unacceptable!!"

Frances is at a lost for what to do since well, the rock candy shield keeps everything out but it also keeps both of them in so there's nothing he can do when the shield is still up. "...perhaps this shield will hold up long enough?"

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

April 2, 2021 14:07:37  #21

Unfortunately, even though the shield seemingly keeps Galaxian out, it doesn't stop him from just summoning chocolate inside the area in which they're enclosed, which means they probably should try to get out soon, or Elaine's dress is gonna be soaked.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 2, 2021 14:17:27  #22

Elaine screeched and Frances covered his ears because ow that hurt even more with his heightened senses. The shield immediately disappeared but the damage has been done, the bottom half of Elaine's dress was covered in chocolate and she sent Galaxian a death glare "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!! THAT WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE DRESSES YOU RASCAL!!! I can't believe you, ughh I should kill you right now, actually I will kill you right now! Frances! Off with his head!!" 

Frances hesitantly drew his sword, hesitant as one tends to be when facing off against a literal god.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

April 2, 2021 14:28:52  #23

"I'll clean it afterwards!" Galaxian responds, somehow not unnerved and, for once, not rebuking with something like "Same to you!" because, arguably, there's something wrong with someone who wants to put the death penalty on someone just for "ruining" a dress. "You can play too!" he tells Frances. "And you too!" That time, he addresses Specter. "But," he continues to the vampire, "I don't think that sword's gonna help you much!

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 2, 2021 14:56:10  #24

"Can I play? Can I play?" Echo asks, floating above the group, upsidedown, still eating chocolate.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

April 2, 2021 14:57:51  #25

"Yeah!" Galaxian replies with all enthusiasm before anyone can say otherwise. "Of course!" He smiles happily. 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 2, 2021 14:57:55  #26

"Yeah, no weapons here. It's just a game of pure tag! Alright, Galaxian, you go at the count of... three?"
Frances' sword turned into a tiny white sphere. Specter looked really excited as translucent (neon) blue walls appeared all around, turning the area into a maze. Going above the walls is against the rules, because they will just grow higher and higher to keep anyone from exiting that way.
"Alright, let's run! You guys, you run too!"

Allen and Dalia have had luck staying away from everyone else, at least for now. But there was no exit to the place, so they couldn't find any.

Last edited by SpecterTheGreat (April 2, 2021 14:58:19)

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 2, 2021 14:58:39  #27

Don't worry, the narrator's gonna make Dalia and Allen join in when they think of a way to make it happen.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 2, 2021 14:59:07  #28

"Fran, put the sword down." Marsh said sternly, walking over, he then turned his attention to Elaine "And you, don't tell him to do something like that ever again. You're lucky Galaxian isn't one of the more..violent deities, or you really could've put his life in danger. Think before you speak, you're not a kid anymore Elaine, when will you learn your actions have consequences!" He scolded, flicking her on the forehead.

Frances didn't put his sword down though, not daring to to make a move without Elaine's permission.

She just huffed, glaring at Marsh before looking back and forth between Galaxian and Fran. Finally she sighed and decided Marsh had a point, but instead of admitting she's wrong, she just decided to walk away. Her head held high, she turned around calling for Frances to follow "Fran Fran, let's go. We have cupcakes to make." Frances put his sword away and followed her obediently.

Elaine had no idea how to get home and she paused when she realized that.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

April 2, 2021 15:09:15  #29

"Not quick enough!" comes the haunting call of a seven-year-old child before Elaine is squirted on the back of the head with what appears to be chocolate syrup. Frances, meanwhile, is pelted with what appear to be chocolate crayons. And Marsh is spared...for now. 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 2, 2021 15:16:24  #30

Echo is floating off into the maze.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop