GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 6, 2021 19:10:10  #151

Re: [@Time & Specter] Let's let the title slide this time.

Raez does a full double take. "You don't what--" he starts. He makes a sound of incredulousness that quite frankly is pretty hilarious.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

May 17, 2021 11:44:25  #152

"Uh, helloo??" Aurora called out to the others over to the map.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

May 18, 2021 11:26:24  #153

Raez is just a little behind. Or rather, he's standing a ways away from the map, resulting in him thinking that Aurora is saying "Helloo??" to the map. And of course, like any reasonable person would do, he waits to see if the map is going to say hi back.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 18, 2021 23:39:55  #154

Aurora looked at Raez, expecting that he would choose a place. But not too long after waiting, she grew impatient. "Aren't you supposed to pick a spot?? I'm waiting." She said.

Time

May 18, 2021 23:45:02  #155

"Oh, so you weren't talking to the map. I thought it would have some dice feature that would pick randomly for us and then transport us there," Raez mutters. Someone's been near a tech geek for way too long. "Hmm, dunno. I would ordinarily say the roller coaster, so right off the bat we can be--" He does a hand gesture with both hands, "--dramatic, but I also don't want one of you to throw up. There a more calm ride around here, whereabouts? Or maybe a tour guide?"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 19, 2021 00:40:09  #156

"I think we're our own tour guides," Dilanne mentioned from the side, "because this place looks totally deserted. And I don't know, I haven't been to a place like this before, deserted or not."
That was more of a random comment than input, but she still waited for an answer.

Specter
Never mind the rising light
There's no sign of day or dawning
In my heart it's still the night
And we'll stay up the morning!

May 19, 2021 11:22:05  #157

Aurora sneers a bit, "I wouldn't vomit during a roller coaster. Anyways" she turns to study the map, looking for a "calm ride". She eventually finds. A few possible candidates.

"Looks like there's no ride that is 'calm' but there are more tame rides, and more calming locations." She says, "If we want to go to a more tame ride, there's the Shipraft Rapids. It seems like it uses large tube rafts and goes through a circuit of water. Seems pretty tame and low elevation, still maybe fun. If we want to do something on the calmer side, there's the aquarium. Pretty self explanatory. Maybe there's fish still around."

"Or maybe we can find the kiddy rides. I don,t want to do those. They seem boring."

Time

May 20, 2021 00:42:55  #158

"Oh, then would you vomit from a roller coaster, Dilanne?" Raez asks.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 20, 2021 17:36:11  #159

"Me?" Dilanne pointed at herself for a second. "No, I don't think so, but what about you?"

Specter

May 20, 2021 23:27:46  #160

"I honestly don't know. Can you two think of anything that's similar to a roller coaster? Does a badly driven car cut it?"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 20, 2021 23:46:03  #161

"I mean, there are roller coasters here," Aurora said, "A few, actually. But I guess there are some variants as well."

Time

May 21, 2021 22:48:23  #162

"Depends on where you drive the car, I guess," Dilanne told Raez with a shrug. "Well, 'cept the rollecoaster is a whole lot safer. But we can save it for later too. I don't mind."

Specter

May 22, 2021 01:42:39  #163

Aurora narrator dumb and didn't understand the question properly.

"Anyways, I don't know. I was going to say wildly flying an airborne vehicle of some sort, but I feel that would be worse than a roller coaster." She added to her previous statement, "And I don't think roller coasters in this amusement park would be 'a whole lot safer Dilanne."

((Is what Aurora saying making any sense? I feel like it not))

Time

May 22, 2021 01:57:27  #164

"I'm not sure what to believe at this point." He laughs, his speech having referenced how everything seems in disarray here. "But then again," he continues, "when do we Twister Raiders do anything that's safety-assured? I just was asking to see if I had a similar experience that I could reference. But alas, if I do vomit after the first ride, then I guess you two have it all the better, yeah? You get to ditch me." He smirks, which is supposed to indicate that it's a joke. 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 22, 2021 15:43:40  #165

"I have a feeling we wouldn't be really able to ditch you." said Aurora.

Time

May 22, 2021 16:30:03  #166

"Ding-ding. Ten points," he says while miming a checkmark with a hand. "So then, let's go to the roller coaster. But first, I'd advise finding a map. Two maps, actually. So if Dilanne or I get lost, we don't panic. Or I mean, I don't panic," he clarifies.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 22, 2021 16:49:25  #167

"It would be easier if I had a phone. Do either of you have phones?" Dilanne checked the faces of the other two for a reply. "Or we could try to memorize the map just in case there aren't other copies available."

Specter

May 22, 2021 23:38:03  #168

"I am a map!" Aurora exclaims, "I've already memorized this one. It's pretty simple. Though I don't know where we could find some more maps. They'd probably be here." She pointed to the little holding area on the map stand, which was empty.

Time

May 23, 2021 10:24:27  #169

"Perfect! Now there's no need for phones. So, let's stick together and hope we might find extra maps."
Dilanne placed her hands on her hips and grinned. "We heading to the rollercoaster then?

Specter

May 23, 2021 17:32:07  #170

Raez has tried his best to make a "I don't have a phone" expression. As soon as Dilanne goes "There's no need for phones," though, his usual somewhat smug expression springs back, and he nods.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 23, 2021 17:56:56  #171

"Uhh, roller coaster yeah ok then let's go." Aurora just turned around and walked off.

Time

May 25, 2021 00:35:09  #172

"A'ight, let's gooo!" Dilanne marched a pair of steps (it was supposed to be funny even if the others didn't care) and then hurried after Aurora with a quick, simple step. She grinned, probably for herself, because for some reason she thought that her latest action had been extremely funny.

Specter

May 25, 2021 12:09:19  #173

Aurora didn't even notice Dilanne's attempt at comedy, as she was facing forward.

"Oh, by the ways, there's like, a few different roller coasters I saw on the map as well. There's the Sail of the Sword Fish, which seems to be their big and fast one. There's Coral Reef Chaos, which seems to be their low and less intense one, but still looks fast. And there's The Great Blue Splash. It looked like to me that it incorporated the use of water." It seems she's asking the others to pick a roller coaster to go to.

Last edited by Time (May 25, 2021 12:09:52)

Time

May 30, 2021 00:34:10  #174

Raez takes the rear once again and offers his opinion. "Coral Reef Chaos seems like a good one to start with. Great Blue Splash sounds like it depends on your preferences regarding getting wet...in terms of getting wet sooner or later, that is. As for Sail of the Sword Fish, I guess it would be better left later. Not first, at least. What about your opinions?"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

May 30, 2021 01:28:52  #175

"In my personal opinion, I want to do the big one. I just feel it. But maybe we should leave it for last." Aurora says while placing her hand on her chin.

Time

June 1, 2021 10:21:57  #176

"Let's leave the best for last," Dilanne agreed, adding an exaggerated nod. "Or we could go to the Great Blue Splash after the other two? But yes, just like Raez said, let's go to Coral Reef Chaos first. Sounds good? We all agree?"

Specter

June 1, 2021 10:36:30  #177

"Sure." Aurora said, "Or we can also go to other places besides roller coasters."

Time

June 3, 2021 16:02:09  #178

"Or we could just...make planning more complicated," Raez half-mumbles/half-laughs under his breath as his version of paraphrasing. The laugh ends up breaking through.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 3, 2021 21:49:30  #179

If Aurora heard that, she would've seemed to get more grumpy.

Time

June 3, 2021 21:52:28  #180

Y'know, if certain things are unavoidable anyways...
But does she?

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera