GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 30, 2021 18:07:03  #121

Re: (Elaine's intro) You suddenly received an invitation...

(Saying her manners are atrocious sounds worse than saying what her domains are in terms of revealing personal info lol)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

March 30, 2021 18:29:34  #122

"Really?" Time rose a brow, "I thought nobles were adamant in making sure that manners were important."

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

March 30, 2021 18:42:23  #123

"Oh I mean her table manners are on point but social manners...she's lacking quite a bit, I'm just lucky she has yet to learn swears because she would definitely use those way to much." Frances has no idea why he's complaining to a stranger about Elli's manners, normally it would be Marsh who he goes to with his complaints but seeing as she's currently busy bickering with Elaine he can't really do that. It's not like he hasn't told Elaine about how terrible her social manners is and how incredibly rude it was to go around demanding things from people, she just doesn't seem to care.

(hdgshfgshf honestly, Frances is lowkey a bit fed up with Elaine's rudeness which is understandable since he has to deal with it like 24/7)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 30, 2021 19:32:01  #124

"Hm, not only immature but seems as if she doesn't know a thing about the world. Hm?"

Time

March 30, 2021 22:21:35  #125

"...she's naive yes but she's not a bad person. She just...doesn't quite understand a few things."

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 30, 2021 22:41:39  #126

Time shakes his head with a sigh, "I might be able to believe that she isn't a bad person... she still had loads of work to do."

Time

March 30, 2021 23:43:01  #127

Frances just nods in agreement. Swishing his wine around in his glass for no reason other than having something to do with his hands.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 30, 2021 23:56:29  #128

"My- our mother?" Allen did not seem to be as eager about answering as Galaxian was about receiving an answer. He looked to the side as if trying to focus on his thoughts. 
In the end, he smiled once again. "I...I think she wasn't a bad parent." Allen shook his head. "I have not thought about her in so many years that remembering is somewhat hard. If there's one thing I can say, it's that parents normally love and care for their children enough to put their needs above their own. I'm sure my mom cared for us that way too."
"The truth about the last part of my reply is that I remembered 'babysitting' my... niece, if you were truly curious to know."

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ
pjytlñhfñksfjgnm dfmghkdhldk

March 31, 2021 00:06:01  #129

Sorry, Allen. That's how it usually be with him. 
If Galaxian understands how the shapeshifter is feeling, he shows none of it. "Your niece? Wow!" he exclaims, doing so with such a vigor that the sausages he's holding wobble as a pile. 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 31, 2021 00:27:38  #130

Allen reached out to steady the pile of sausages but stopped half through his motion. He just returned to his original standing position.
"Yeah, my niece! She was a bit of a handful sometimes, as I said some children can be," Allen laughed lightly. He brushed a hand through his hair before continuing.
"Maybe she still is. I haven't seen her in years...?"

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

March 31, 2021 00:33:02  #131

The funny thing here is that Allen probably can't even see the deity's face. He's basically talking to a sausage pile with legs.
"What was her name?" he asks.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 31, 2021 00:38:09  #132

Allen's fine with that. Before answering, he took a bite of the strawberry he was holding.
"Améthyste. Her name is Améthyste."

Dalia was staying away from the others at the party (maybe not on purpose). Still standing near the wall, she looked at Allen enjoying his conversation and looked somewhere else just as quickly. The goddess began to play around with her fan.

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

March 31, 2021 01:15:33  #133

"Oh. That sounds like a name related to minerals," Galaxian observes, referring to one of Dalia's domains. "Who named her?"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 31, 2021 08:16:41  #134

"Dalia did. It is a beautiful name."

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

March 31, 2021 13:26:00  #135

Upon noticing Dalia standing off to the side and away from the crowd, Elaine decided to pick her as her first target. She practically marched over to the goddess, with Marsh following out of curiosity and to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid.

"Hi, you seem lonely but if you decide to become one of my followers, I prom- mffft!" Elaine's voice was cut off when Marsh slapped a hand over her mouth to keep her from saying anything even more stupid.

Smiling apologetically at Dalia, Marsh tries to keep Elaine in check "Sorry, please excuse this child. She has no idea what she's saying."

Elaine bit Marsh's hand, forcing them to let her go. She huffed indignantly, straightening out her dress "One, I am not a child. Two, I know exactly what I'm saying-" Marsh then cuts in "Three, you're at a party full of literal deities, I suggest you keep your mouth shut before you piss one of them off."

"I could kill you right now for treason," Elaine counters as if that was a valid response "I should kill you right now for treason."

"Right because giving the queen sound logic is 'treason'" Marsh did air quotes around the word 'treason'. They rolled their eyes, clearly annoyed.

Elaine sticks her tongue out at Marsh like a child which only serves to prove their point even further.

Marsh sighs, turning to Dalia "Once again, sorry for her behavior. Normally she's more...proper, though I suppose being in her own palace has made her a bit more cocky than usual" The last part was a lie, Elaine is always this cocky and stuck up but one can't blame Marsh for at least trying to paint her in a better light.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

April 8, 2021 10:35:46  #136

((This thread still ongoing?))

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

April 8, 2021 10:38:17  #137

(idk yes??????? I mean like it's not a really important thread, I didn't plan any plot for it so I don't mind if it just...died off)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

April 16, 2021 20:27:47  #138

Galaxian visibly does one of those things in memes where numbers and symbols of all sorts whirl around his head as he tries to figure out Dalia's age if she was able to name Allen's niece. He even glances at Dalia for a moment to check, though obviously because she's a deity, actual statistics do not need to be provided. "Oh," is his only response because of all the overthinking he's doing.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 18, 2021 08:59:29  #139

"Yes," was all that Allen said. He decided to finish his strawberry.

"Oh, don't you worry trying to defend her," Dalia told Marsh. She moved her fan to the side of her face for a slightly dramatic effect.
The grin she gave Elaine was half derisive. "You've got guts to ask a deity to become your follower. What made you think that was a good idea, newbie goddess?" Dalia straightened in place, 'looking down' at Elaine from her height (plus high heels, and even then the difference wasn't much). "Just because you have a beautiful and ornate palace doesn't give you the authority to think of yourself as a boss for other deities more powerful than yourself."

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

April 18, 2021 11:52:22  #140

Elaine is practically fuming "Oh yeah! Why can't I ask people to be my followers huh?? I d-"

Marsh quickly slapped a hand over her mouth, again. "I think we should go now-" they said, attempting to drag Elaine away which doesn't go well since she just licks Marsh's hand, causing them to let go "Don't lick me you brat!"

"Don't silence me then, boomer!" Elaine snapped back, "anyways as I was saying. I believe I have every right to ask people to be my followers. I don't see why I can't do such a thing."

Part of Marsh wants to leave Elaine to fend for herself. If she insists on pissing the deities off, then who's to stop her, but the logical side of Marsh knew that if Elli was in trouble, then they'd be roped in too so it's better to minimize as much of the damage as possible so there's less to deal with later.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

April 18, 2021 16:19:02  #141

The small deity does his variation of watching Allen eat, content with not disturbing the other's strawberry nomming. That is, until he connects the dots.
It's funny because it was pretty apparent that Galaxian, in fact, had thought that Allen's niece was also Dalia's niece, partially because he's pretty sure only physically ancient beings have children (lmiao, Galaxian, ever think of Rune?). But the meaning of "niece" registers pretty quickly, and that means Allen's niece is Dalia's...
You can't tell, but Galaxian's actually questioning his existence now. 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 18, 2021 21:37:11  #142

Allen took his time to eat the strawberry. It wasn't like he just finished it quickly, but maybe he exaggerated the bite size a bit. 
It was a large strawberry anyways.

"First, learn how to be a proper deity. With manners that match the beauty you can create and the quality of the clothing you wear." Dalia watched in disgust at how Elaine licked Marsh's hand. "Well, well, you can ask deities to be your followers, but why would they? Why should I stoop as low as to honor a simple rookie? If I wanted, I could simply come and wipe both you and this place off the face of Forengard, dear."
The goddess smiled very sweetly and continued to fan herself.

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

April 18, 2021 21:39:29  #143

Galaxian ignores his own idiocy for a bit as he veers over to warn Dalia, "Hey, no threats."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 18, 2021 21:44:57  #144

"Oh, don't worry, kid," the goddess replied without really looking directly at Galaxian. "I won't do anything for now. I'm just here to...enjoy the party. It certainly is more fun than its host."

Having followed Galaxian with his sight, Allen noticed that Dalia was engaged in a conversation. He had a need to approach the deities there.
"Good day," he told Marsh and Elaine, adding a small bow to the greeting.

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

April 18, 2021 21:47:04  #145

"I said no threats, not violence," Galaxian argues, crossing his arms as he gains the appropriate distance (or so he gauges himself). "No violence too, by the way." Thankfully, he's not nonplussed or anything by being called "kid." I mean, this is a guy who got called "brat" all the time in the past and didn't care. "Kid" is nothing.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 19, 2021 12:05:14  #146

"Oh hello," Marsh said, bowing back to Allen.

Elaine ignored Allen, to busy glaring at Dalia to notice his arrival.

Frances quietly made his way over to the group, sensing something was off. "Is everything alright?" He asked, lightly resting his hand on the small of her back and almost immediately Elaine seemed less tense.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

May 11, 2021 13:43:57  #147

Dalia proceeded to smile very smugly back at Elaine, staring directly into the goddess's eyes. She softened both her gaze and grin once Frances went there.

Allen offered a tiny smile, very different from his sister's, though it was only on his face for a second.
"Thank you for the invitation to the party. We are enjoying it so far."

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

May 12, 2021 21:49:10  #148

"Glad you're all enjoying it." He said with a soft smile, "I hope you don't mind if I steal the queen away for a few minutes-"

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean!" Elaine exclaimed, turning to face Frances, "I'm not planning on going any.." here he leaned down and whispered something to her which made the words die on her lips, "oh, ok. Um yeah we'll be back in a minute! Come on, let's go." She grabbed his wrist and practically marched him out of there.

Marsh sighed in relief and mumbled something that included "frances" and "godsent"

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

Board footera