HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 26, 2021 17:20:15  #61

Re: (Elaine's intro) You suddenly received an invitation...

(HSDGFHSGF Everyone is laughing lmaoooooo)
(I would too if I was in that situation)

Elaine looked surprised, as if she couldn't possibly fathom why anyone would question her (entitled prick istg I wanna punch her). Then her face flares red with either embarrassment or anger or possibly both "What are you all laughing at!" She sounds like a child about to throw a temper tantrum.

Marsh is torn between dying right then and there out of second hand embarrassment (even though immortals can't even technically die), jumping out the nearest window to make their escape, or going up there and slapping Elaine out of her delusions of grandeur. They do neither of those and instead have opted to situate themselves next to the desert section of the massive free for all buffet and starts eating the truffles, one after another. Ah yes, stress eating, a habit that narrator Marsh also possess (thank cod for my inability to gain weight because I eat wayyy too much on the daily basis).

(Ok but how many of you wanna see Marsh do something to keep Elli in check and how many of you wanna see me not keep her in check and just sorta let her do her thing... I mean eventually I think I'm gonna have to have Marsh step in.. maybe)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 26, 2021 17:25:48  #62

"I'm not laughing. I'm asking questions." Time rose his hand further in the back.

((Nah atm we are chilling)

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

March 26, 2021 18:29:57  #63

(Dw even if Elaine tried to use force she wouldn't be able to win so I think we good for now)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

March 26, 2021 18:45:37  #64

"Okay, so one," the seven-year-old looking deity says, deciding to split forms with one form going off to trespass on Elaine's property despite being Lawful Good while his other form teleports into the room where everyone is, of course the latter form being the one speaking, "I'd like to advise against trying to use force. It's both barbaric and useless, both of which are very viable reasons, I think." His form turns translucent as he floats in the air slightly. "Second, sorry for laughing. I couldn't help it. I'd ask if you're joking but I really don't think you are, so..."

Nagesh has finished telling others in the Clocktower where Time and Chronos will be and appears at the domain as well. He'll have to find the room; it'll take only a tiny bit of time. He actually did switch an outfit, but it's basically only a slight style and color change. He doesn't bother to change into a suit.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 26, 2021 21:25:34  #65

Elaine stood up abruptly and s̶c̶r̶e̶e̶c̶h̶e̶s yells "I am not joking!" She looks like she wants to stomp her feet on the ground "As for what I'll give in return for your loyalty and servitude um....uhhhhhhh I haven't thought that far but I can give you whatever you ask for. As long as it's in the realms of Mar- my abilities."

Marsh glared at Elaine "I'm not a little genie you can summon whenever you want something done Valentine, I hope you don't forget that." They put emphasis on Elaine's name, spitting it out with venom. The two never discussed how their entire relationship was based in the wishes, it was an issue Marsh did not want to touch on and one Elaine never even saw as an issue.

"Yes, I know I know, but you'll still grant my wishes anyways right?" She smiled knowingly.

Marsh just looks away and pops another truffle in her mouth. E̶l̶a̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶p̶e̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶i̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶p̶i̶d̶ ̶m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶, "So anyways, as I've said, the perks of being my subjects is pretty great in my opinion. I don't see why you wouldn't want to work for me and serve me since I'm obviously the best choice here, like I don't see any of you guys managing a kingdom."

(I wish to punch elaine, cod why do I hate my own ocs so much, why did I give her my least favorite personality type.)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 26, 2021 21:28:11  #66

"I can be by myself and give myself whatever I want," Galaxian points out. "And stuff to others too, as long as the stuff is reasonable and safe. Besides, even if your logic was logical, then the one who's more worshippable would be Marsh, not you."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 26, 2021 22:02:12  #67

For...probably the first time in Elaine's life, she was speechless "wh- I- uh-" She quickly gathered her composure though and managed to formulate a response that somewhat made sense "Well, they don't want to be worshiped and I do- I mean I deserve to be so obviously I'm going to-"

"I'm tired, going home now, don't bother coming after me." Marsh seemed to have finally snapped, they can't believed they even dressed up for this. Pushing open the door of the throne room, they turned around and gave Elaine one last mocking bow before leaving.

She just stood there and for a split second it looked like she'd been punched in the guts. Quickly she schooled her expression back into one of indifference before leaning towards Frances and whispering something to him. He nods curtly before also leaving, presumably following Marsh.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 26, 2021 22:40:28  #68

"Hellooo." Time waved his black hand in the air since it was the one he rose, "It seems like I'm the only one taking this seriously, so why not answer me?"

Time

March 26, 2021 23:21:33  #69

"Honestly this is a call-out session, young padawan," Galaxian tells Time ironically, since he's the one who looks like a kid. "And bye Marsh."  
"Well, Elaine--I think that's your name--I don't think you have a lack of worshippers, but even if there were only one god in this universe, someone all-knowing and all-powerful to add to it, they wouldn't be the only one worshipped," he tells Elaine. "Even now, even though the existence of gods is pretty much proven, the three sects of Forengard are still quite divided in terms of what they believe and what they don't. So, while I wish the best of luck to your worshippers, it's wrong to try to force other entities into doing the same as them. There's no sort of entity who will be praised by all, since all have different opinions and reserve the right to it. You also have the right to think that you deserve to be worshipped by all, but by no means do you have the right to impose that on others via methods such as force and neither will that belief come to reality, by wish or not." 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 27, 2021 14:27:01  #70

Chronos had stopped laughing and managed to put on a mildly serious expression. "Galaxian's right. Everyone deserves free will, and that means the right to believe what they want to believe and live the way they want to live. Anyway, I doubt you'd stand a chance against all of us combined."

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

March 27, 2021 16:36:19  #71

Elaine looks furious, her hands balled into fists at her side, she's, first of all, mad at everyone for denying her because she hates not getting what she wants but she's also probably more mad at herself because she knows they're right but her pride refuses to let her admit she's wrong. The palace starts to tremble slightly, almost as if it was an earthquake, and small fissures starts to run though the crystal dome above, the chandelier dangled back and forth precariously. For now nothing seems to be breaking, but it feels one wrong step can shatter this entire place into pieces.

(hElp, I don't know how to write tantrums, how does one write a temper tantrum ahhhhhhhhhhhhh)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 27, 2021 16:47:05  #72

"Hey, no use destroying your own home over this," Galaxian warns Elaine. "You know, there are a lot of ways you can get more worshippers. In a way it's kind of similar like this--it's like reaching out to other parts of the world. Do good deeds attributed to your name, and definitely more mortals will know of you and possibly worship you. If you need help getting elsewhere, a lot of us can help, too."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 27, 2021 19:27:51  #73

"Do you think I need your help!? Why should I have to prove myself to mere mortals! I'm a Goddess now!!" She said that as if it justified her entitlement, as if her being a deity is more than enough reason for people to worship and adore her. The palace shook a little harder and the sound of glass cracking resounded from above as few shards rained down. Elaine doesn't even seem to register what she's doing to her own palace, it's not like it really matters, she can just fix it later anyways.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 27, 2021 19:45:12  #74

"I think you're just denying that what I'm saying is right," Galaxian says with a slight shrug. "Mostly 'cause when people disagree with what I say but can't argue, they usually tend to do something like this. Like, you know, they don't have any rebuttal towards any of the points and they just continue showing that they think they're right. But anyways, some mortals do a lot more for the world than deities do, and even with that, they keep a low profile. I know you, like most mortals and immortals, won't change your mind now, but if you do, well, that's very good and I look forward to that day. If you need help by then, feel free to let the others and/or me know." He slightly pumps his left hand, curled into a fist, in the air, like some sort of future celebratory gesture. "In the meantime, is the party cancelled?" he adds. "I think the others were really looking forward to it." 

(Lol Galaxian lowkey just disses the party host for a few solid minutes and then is like "so is the party still going on or")

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 27, 2021 21:36:08  #75

Elaine was about to shout something else at Galaxian when Frances stumbled into the room, fear in his eyes. "Elli, what's happening?" He looks so scared and rightfully so since one of the windows downstairs literally just shattered right in front of his eyes, thankfully he didn't get cut on any of the shards. France's return seemed to be what snapped her out of her little fit of rage and immediately the whole palace calmed down, the cracks mended itself and the shards just melted into the floors as if it was never there.

"Yes, fine, enjoy the party and whatnot." She half-heartedly replies with a wave of her hand, as if motioning them to continue on. She hurriedly crosses the throne room, dragging Frances back out with her. If anyone happens to have idk like good hearing or something like that, they might overhear a quick conversation the two has where Elaine checks to make sure he's ok.

(see, she does care...just doesn't care enough to remember he's a mortal and could possibly be hurt by her little fit before having said fit....)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 28, 2021 00:34:16  #76

As soon as her last syllable of "whatnot" finishes, Galaxian immediately teleports over to wherever the sausages are and scoops, like, half of all of the portion into his arms. He looks ridiculous. Anyways, he's listening to what's going on, don't worry, he'll never forget to be nosy.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 28, 2021 08:45:43  #77

Ark has also finished laughing, and walks over to Time and Chronos. "Hellooo!"

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

March 28, 2021 10:58:12  #78

Time finally pocketed his raising hand as he looked over to Ark with not too much of a reaction, "Uh-huh, hi there."

Time

March 28, 2021 12:13:43  #79

Chronos's face split into a very bright smile. "Hey, Ark!" Stella looked over at Ark from behind Chronos. Stella hadn't really interacted with the purple man much so she was still wary of him.

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

March 28, 2021 12:17:19  #80

"This is one heck of a party. How have you been doing?"

Axel
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

March 28, 2021 12:21:56  #81

"Pretty great, actually," Chronos said. She looked down at Stella, noticing how she was holding onto her leg.

March 28, 2021 12:26:30  #82

Frances quietly slips back into the party, though Elaine doesn't seem to be joining him. He situates himself near the drinks table and picks up a glass of wine, swirling it around a bit before taking a sip.

(sh sh, don't mind me, I'm just gonna keep at least one of my character's here just in case...y'all keep bonding and stuff)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 28, 2021 14:17:40  #83

Time would probably like to talk to Frances, but at the same time he didn't want to leave Chronos (and Ark) alone.

Time

March 28, 2021 15:56:22  #84

Don't worry Time, Nagesh is here, having missed the pompous speech thing but yee. He doesn't say anything as he strolls his way over to Chronos' proximity. 
Galaxian is still stealing sausages. Hmm.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 29, 2021 01:30:16  #85

((I'm sorry for taking so long with the post here :'D))

To be honest, Dalia had been concerned and a n g r y when Elaine spoke at first. But then she thought it was funny. Even the newbie goddess's tantrum had been very entertaining. And so, the blue-haired goddess's countenance had livened up as she watched the events unfold. She ended up politely covering half of her face with a feathery hand fan (she really was laughing too much behind it).

And while Allen didn't laugh or say anything or move from his sister's side, truth was that he had several thoughts running through his mind all the while. Then he realized the commotion was over. He glanced at Dalia to check on her. Hopefully she wouldn't be too upset... and he got kind of surprised she was laughing. Well, that was good. Maybe he himself would have laughed if he hadn't been on 'duty'.

"Go enjoy the party," Dalia whispered to her brother. "It could very well be your last one."

Allen didn't question that. Okay, he did wonder about Dalia's choice of words, but he shrugged it off in the end. She tried to be dramatic sometimes and that was perfectly fine.
The shapeshifter walked over to the buffet table to see what was on display for eating.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 29, 2021 07:01:10  #86

"You're more or less walking again I see." Ark smiles. "That's good."

Axel
I aten't dead

March 29, 2021 11:50:10  #87

The host finally returns to her own party, clinging onto Marsh's arm like a child clings onto their parents, Elaine practically dragged Marsh back. The older deity didn't seem to mind though, it seems the two had made up already, or perhaps Marsh just didn't want to fight with a child. Either way, both of them had returned and upon realizing that Frances grabbed another glass of wine and rushed over to his queen, handing the second glass to her. The trio seems to be just chilling, chatting amongst themselves and laughing from time to time.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 29, 2021 12:24:35  #88

Time eyed Nagesh for a moment, signaling to make sure he keeps an eye on Chronos as he made his way over to Marsh, Elaine, and Frances, "Hello," He said.

Time

March 29, 2021 12:43:02  #89

"Hello." Frances replied politely, holding his hand out for Time to probably shake.

Marsh looked a little startled, not really expecting anyone to approach their little group, though it is a party so he supposed social interactions were inevitable.

Elaine just eyed Time a bit warily before grabbing Frances' hand herself and sticking her tongue out at the time god. Marsh jabbed her in the ribs and she jumped "ow jeez, what was that for."

"That was for acting like a child, I swear Elaine you're an adult now so start acting like one." Marsh said sternly, crossing his arms.

"Yeah well you can't tell me what to do or how to act, you're not my mom." She replied childishly. She too crossed her arms, mimicking Marsh.

"I'm the closest thing you have to one so I'm the most qualified to critique you on your behavior."

The two just kept bickering and Frances gave Time and apologetic smile, "sorry, this happens quite often." He is also going a bit red since Elaine still hasn't let go of his hand and he did just feed right before the party which means he is actually capable of blushing.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 29, 2021 13:18:28  #90

Time was about to take Frances hand to shake right before Elaine snatched it.

He gave a polite smile back, "She doesn't seem the most... Mature deity, hm? How long has it been since she's been granted deityship? Assuming she's mortal born?"

Time

Board footera