GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 6, 2021 16:18:53  #1

(@Rune; Hopefully Mostly Fluff) "Kitty on the rooftop, drip drop..."

True to what she's singing under her breath, Luna was sitting on the edge of a building in a city in the Modern Sect. It happened to be the same city that she had seen Axton in, over a year ago.

She wasn't doing anything, just sitting on the edge, swinging her legs slightly, looking down at the bright lights of the street below.

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

February 7, 2021 18:27:33  #2

Re: (@Rune; Hopefully Mostly Fluff) "Kitty on the rooftop, drip drop..."

{For once I'm not responding crazily late to something XD}

Surprisingly, Axton was still around in the city. He had considered leaving several times, but something kept him from leaving.

Now, the shapeshift wandered on the streets below Luna. Due to his brightly colored hair, it wouldn't be too hard for him to be spotted.

-❥+ ṘṳṆḕ +❥-
~ She/Her ~
⧔ Secretly a swan ⧕
|•|Artist Writer Whovian|•|

February 8, 2021 10:31:17  #3

(:0)

Luna did not immediately see him, but after a few minutes she noticed the top of his head. She started to get up, to go down into the street and maybe talk to him, but she hesitated, not sure how good of an idea it would be, especially considering the...last time the met.

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

February 8, 2021 10:31:28  #4

(ah yes the last time how could I forget)

February 28, 2021 16:48:33  #5

{I keep responding so late XD}

Axton, oblivious to her being nearby, continued on his path. Where exactly he was going was unclear, but it didn't look like he was going to be leaving the Modern Sect. 

-❥+ ṘṳṆḕ +❥-
~ She/Her ~
⧔ Secretly a swan ⧕

February 28, 2021 17:05:09  #6

(it's fine uwu)

Finally giving in to her excitement, Luna stood up. Using some sort of ninja parkour skills that she somehow knew, she got down into an alley near the sidewalk pretty fast. She was careful not to accidentally jostle the instrument case she had slung over her shoulder. Nervously, she pulled her blue hood over her fluffy white hair and, putting her free hand into her pocket, started walking down the side walk.

Last edited by Basket Cat (February 28, 2021 17:05:24)

February 28, 2021 17:08:07  #7

Soon, it became clear Axton was heading to a large park. He crossed the road and made his way to a bench under a willow tree, where he then stared out over a manmade lake. 

-❥+ ṘṳṆḕ +❥-
~ She/Her ~
⧔ Secretly a swan ⧕

February 28, 2021 18:55:48  #8

Luna noticed Axton, but instead of going over to him, she instead went over to the bank of the lake and sat down. Because of her hood and the way she's facing him, Axton would probably have to approach her in order to recognize her. She laid the case on the ground, opened it, and took out a guitar. Since the rain had turned into more of slight mist now, she wasn't concerned about ruining it.

After fiddling with it and strumming a few chords, she started playing. At first, she only played the guitar. Eventually, she had started singing very softly with it, quiet enough that it was mostly drowned out by the guitar. By the time she had reached her next song, she had completely forgotten she was in public and was singing normally.

March 2, 2021 13:16:46  #9

Somewhere in the back of his mind, Axton recognized the voice. Soon, he pinpointed the source of the singing, but struggled as he tried to remember what her name was. Something with an "L" I think... Frowning, he stood and approached her. 

-❥+ ṘṳṆḕ +❥-
~ She/Her ~
⧔ Secretly a swan ⧕

March 2, 2021 15:00:15  #10

(bro how you forget yo girlfrie--I mean--how you forget yo friend)

Luna hadn't noticed him, still caught up in her own world. She wasn't paying attention to anything that was happening around her. 

March 2, 2021 18:53:12  #11

{He's been blocking a lot of stuff out lately XD}

There was a long pause before he muttered, "Luna?"

-❥+ ṘṳṆḕ +❥-
~ She/Her ~
⧔ Secretly a swan ⧕

March 3, 2021 12:10:19  #12

(oh rip Axton)

At Axton speaking her name, Luna immediately jerked out of her trance, her hands freezing, an eerie silence suddenly covering the area. She did not look up. "Is that you, Axton?" she whispered, her hand tightening slightly around the neck of the guitar.

March 3, 2021 19:54:43  #13

{Yeah lol}

There was another pause. "That's who you know me as. But what are you'd king here, Luna? Shouldn't you be at Rune's domain?"

-❥+ ṘṳṆḕ +❥-
~ She/Her ~
⧔ Secretly a swan ⧕

March 4, 2021 11:59:27  #14

Luna did not answer immediately. Then she said quietly, "So even your name is fake? What else is a lie? Everything that we've done together, was that fake, too? Do you actually care about me, or was that an act?"

(this went downhill very quickly rip)

March 11, 2021 22:31:19  #15

{Yep lol}

With every word, he seemed to flinch and back away. "Please, Luna, let's not start off like that."

-❥+ ṘṳṆḕ +❥-
~ She/Her ~
⧔ Secretly a swan ⧕

March 12, 2021 12:29:20  #16

"How else am I supposed to start?" Luna asked. "What else am I supposed to do?" This time it seemed like she was almost asking herself, not Axton.

March 12, 2021 12:30:09  #17

(I already regret this rip)

March 19, 2021 19:06:40  #18

{Sorry--}

"Maybe with...hello?"

-❥+ ṘṳṆḕ +❥-
~ She/Her ~
⧔ Secretly a swan ⧕

March 20, 2021 17:14:27  #19

(don't blame yourself asdgkak sorry)

Luna carefully put away her guitar. She took a deep breath as she closed her guitar lid and looked up at him. Somehow, she managed a small, genuine smile. "I guess I always bring my problems over to you, don't I? I'm...sorry." she said, looking down again. She got up and slung her guitar case over her shoulder again. "I...I just wanted to see if you were still here...or if...I mean, if you..." she didn't finish her sentence and trailed over, blushing slightly from embarrassment. 

March 20, 2021 20:54:43  #20

There was a long pause from Axton before he opened his arms to offer a hug. "I'm glad to see you again too, Luna."

-❥+ ṘṳṆḕ +❥-
~ She/Her ~
⧔ Secretly a swan ⧕

March 20, 2021 20:57:04  #21

Luna hesitated a little, then hugged him very tightly. "I missed you," she said softly, burying her face in his shoulder.

March 21, 2021 08:42:19  #22

"Yeah, I missed you too," he mumbled, holding her tightly. There was a pause before he spoke again. "Did you really come here just to see me?"

-❥+ ṘṳṆḕ +❥-
~ She/Her ~
⧔ Secretly a swan ⧕

March 21, 2021 16:23:26  #23

Luna nodded slowly, her voice muffled as she was still hiding her face. "It's still lonely back home sometimes. You were the only one I really talked to and got along with." She looked up at Axton, studying his face. "You...reminded me of an old friend." she looked down again. "An old friend who always made me feel safe inside."

March 21, 2021 17:20:32  #24

"If you wouldn't mind sharing," he slowly asked, looking down at her. "What happened to that friend?"

-❥+ ṘṳṆḕ +❥-
~ She/Her ~
⧔ Secretly a swan ⧕

March 21, 2021 17:55:49  #25

(I'm just now realizing how little Axton actually knows about Luna's past and I'm disappointed in him))

Luna scooted away from Axton slightly, not quite letting go of him. "When the power supply to my city exploded, it took half the city along with it...I never found her after that. She was like my big sister. Losing her was like losing my whole world all over again. She was the reason I was even alive after my parents died." She glanced up at him. "I don't know what I'd do if I lost you, too. Maybe...maybe that's why I keep coming back."

March 25, 2021 10:48:41  #26

{I don't think either of them know much about each other's past tbh}
Staring at his feet, Axton fell completely silent for an agonizingly long time. Realistically, it was only a couple of minutes. To Axton and Luna, it likely felt like forever. "I'm sorry to hear about your friend, Luna." He finally looked back over at her. "But you're welcome to keep coming back. I'm...not ready to go back to Rune's domain just yet, but I don't mind you being around. I... actually like seeing you."

-❥+ ṘṳṆḕ +❥-
~ She/Her ~
⧔ Secretly a swan ⧕

March 25, 2021 11:45:59  #27

Luna searched his eyes questioningly. "Will you ever be ready?" she asked. "Sometimes you have to face your demons when you're not prepared. I know that for a fact." she slipped her hand into Axton's and smiled at him. "I'll make sure I'm there for you when you come back. I promise."

March 29, 2021 14:07:30  #28

Axton opened his mouth, about to say something, but then quickly closed it and turned away. "I don't know, Luna. I've lied to everyone about who I am. I've ticked them all. Would they even let me back?"

-❥+ ṘṳṆḕ +❥-
~ She/Her ~
⧔ Secretly a swan ⧕

March 30, 2021 18:54:16  #29

"People lie when they don't feel safe and try to use them as a shield." Luna said slowly, as if thinking about what she was saying thoroughly before she said it. "I've done it a lot myself, but it comes with a cost. You don't even trust yourself anymore." Gently, she turned Axton's face back so he was looking at her again. "They still care about you, I can feel it. Yes, they might be angry at you for lying, but mere anger doesn't just dispel those feelings."

(Luna being all philosophical and trying to help Axton while not really being that much better than him be like--) 

March 30, 2021 20:49:29  #30

{XD}

Somehow, Axton began to feel a little better. Oh, he still felt deep regret, but now he was smiling at Luna. He could still be forgiven, even if it was going to take a while. Slowly, he nodded. "I understand."

-❥+ ṘṳṆḕ +❥-
~ She/Her ~
⧔ Secretly a swan ⧕

Board footera