HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 10, 2020 20:52:56  #1

[@Clocktower characters gang; fluff] OwO Duckies

(Lol I'm gonna presume some things happened since the thread didn't exactly make it to this point)

Lianhuan isn't exactly known for extravagant entrances. Though a strong mage in his own right, he lacks the cool factor that his brother and most of the Chinese sector has in terms of entrances that could just blow someone out of the world.
But this time...it's hard whether to laugh or to just stare in disbelief at what's happening if you're somewhere near the scene, for Lianhuan and Cuthwolf have, by Lianhuan's magical abilities, been transported magically back to the magical Clocktower. Magically, they have been transported to the library, which is possibly one of the worst places they could've been transported to. 
The problem is that there are...many, many ducks.
Ducks over all the bookshelves. Ducks on top of structures that are supposed to serve as light structures. Squawking and quacking is resounding throughout the quiet space. 
Ho boy.

Not to mention, portion of the ducks have also been transported to different rooms. Chronos'. Jenny's. 

It's actually hard to blame Lianhuan for this by logic. It's probably pretty hard to use a teleportation spell directly into the Clocktower, especially with this many ducks accompanying.
...it looks like there are more ducks than Lianhuan and Cuthwolf gathered, in fact.
2020's New Year had attacking pillows. This year, there are duck visitors!
What shalt you do, Clocktower mages?

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

December 10, 2020 22:45:17  #2

Re: [@Clocktower characters gang; fluff] OwO Duckies

placeholding

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

January 13, 2021 02:19:17  #3

(No longer a placeholder thread :>)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 13, 2021 10:57:18  #4

(owo ducks)

Jenny poked her head inside the room, immediately regretting this decision. She waded through the ducks into the room. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY HAPPENING HERE?!" 

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

January 13, 2021 11:35:21  #5

Yvonne had been sleeping in the library (as she often did) just before the duck invasion happened.
Normally a heavy sleeper, she seemed unbothered by the quacking. At first.

Then she opened her eyes to find her face pinned to a book by a duck on her head. 
From her position, she tried to look around without moving.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

January 14, 2021 01:10:43  #6

A nearby duck (or two. Or five. Or fifty) look at Jenny like the answer should be obvious. It isn't, but whatever, they're ducks. You're not supposed to expect that much out of them. 
Yvonne is greeting with what's a totally normal scene--ducks waddling around, nearby shelves, under tables, on top of furniture in general. Yes.
The duck on her head lifts a foot up. Unfortunately, its leg is tangled with her hair, so it just accidentally yanked on it. A wake up call, perhaps?

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 14, 2021 17:16:29  #7

Yvonne winced by closing one eye. Yes, yes, she couldn't just keep on sleeping with the library in that state.
So, out loud and without seeing who was there, she asked, "ducks...?"

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

January 14, 2021 18:06:30  #8

"I do not know what is happening here, I only know that it's not supposed to be happening at all." Jenny growled.

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

January 14, 2021 18:08:38  #9

The ducks near Jenny up and waddle away, probably for no reason, not because she's in a somewhat bad mood (seemingly) or they can't answer her question or something like that.
The duck on Yvonne's head quacks and tries to fly away. Unfortunately, its feet are still kinda entangled in her hair. Ouch.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 14, 2021 19:25:20  #10

Ah yes, I remember now, duck.

Heaven was quickly attracted to the sound of quacks and other duck noises, as well as other Clocktower mages in the area nearby, who poked their heads and watched the scene.

"What's the meaning of this?" Heaven immediately asked Yvonne sternly, remembering what happened last time Yvonne had some spell mishaps in the library.

Time

January 14, 2021 20:06:11  #11

"duck invasion, I think," the mage replied, "and I did nothing."
Yvonne attempted to free the duck from her hair. Let's hope it didn't get poked by the pointy decorations on her headband.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

January 15, 2021 11:28:39  #12

"Are you sure?" Heaven rose a brow, "Last time you fell asleep during casting a spell to create sentient pillows, was it not?"

Time

January 15, 2021 11:30:18  #13

"I'm fairly sure this is not Yvonne." Jenny said, nudging a stray duck away from her with her boot.

January 15, 2021 11:38:06  #14

"Yeah." She agrees, "It would've been pillows."

Time

January 15, 2021 11:39:52  #15

Jenny climbed onto a table that was (hopefully) not overrun with ducks. She didn't really have a problem against the ducks specifically, in fact normally she found them quite cute, but she didn't want to risk them being magical ducks that were super strong or could grow in size and run her over.

January 15, 2021 12:31:55  #16

"duck feathers can be used for pillows," Yvonne muttered, not really helping her previous statement much.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

January 15, 2021 12:33:40  #17

Hearing that, the duck on Yvonne's head squawks in alarm and tries even harder to get away, but that's not very helpful. Instead, it just gets more tangled.
Well, that's a R.I.P.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 15, 2021 12:48:58  #18

Heaven sighed and walked among the ducks to try to free the duck on Yvonne's head.

She looked up and among any of the clocktower mages present, "Who here is responsible for this? Does anyone know?"

Time

January 15, 2021 21:22:11  #19

"Saying that would not help your defense," Jenny pointed out from her table.

January 17, 2021 00:29:03  #20

Wonder who's responsible for this. By the way, where's Cuthwolf? Because Lianhuan's somewhere where he can't serve as a reminder for the question's answer. He's slightly dazed because he may or may not have fallen from a pretty high point near the ceiling onto the ground. In fact, the very loud thump from that would've been easily noticeable had there not been the ducks-being-the-diversion thing going on. Also, in terms of location, that would've been actually kind of close to Yvonne, who was asleep back then.
The duck on Yvonne's head squawks and struggles more, entangling even more hair. Honestly this is kind of funny but also concerning at the same time. Better hope she won't have to cut the hair to get it out later, or that's like a free bald spot.
The ducks on the floor near Jenny look up at her and quack.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 17, 2021 02:33:43  #21

Oh, Cuthwolf is around the area as well, just, hiding somewhere probably, waiting for the right moment.

Heaven was still trying to remove that duck from Yvonne. Using a more gentle approach to untie it.

Time

January 17, 2021 08:14:59  #22

"if I cast a sleeping spell on the duck, would it--ow--help you get it out," Yvonne asked Heaven.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

January 17, 2021 13:56:56  #23

"Most definitely." She nodded.

Time

January 18, 2021 08:55:11  #24

Jenny looked down at the ducks surrounding her table. "Of all the things to climb onto a table to stay away from, this is most definitely what I was not what I was anticipating." she muttered.

January 18, 2021 16:56:03  #25

Suddenly Cuthwolf burst out among all the ducks at Jenny from under the table, "BOO!"

Last edited by Time (January 18, 2021 20:01:48)

Time

January 18, 2021 17:47:11  #26

Completely taken by surprise, Jenny let out a rather girlish screech and fell off the edge of the table into the swarm of ducks.

January 18, 2021 18:48:11  #27

The ducks swerve around to try to avoid Jenny's weight, ironically, quacking in alarm and fear.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

January 18, 2021 20:23:34  #28

Cuthwolf worked himself out of the ducks, snorting and snickering the whole time. "That was hilarious!"

"Cuthwolf, you know that wasn't the kindest thing to do." Heaven sighed.

Time

January 18, 2021 21:49:38  #29

Yvonne tried to make the duck on her head fall asleep. Magic time!

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

January 19, 2021 08:35:07  #30

"What part of making someone fall off a table funny to you?!" Jenny said, getting up. She had that cartoony-anime angry look.

Board footera