GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 24, 2022 21:39:35  #271

Re: HPA AU Headcanons, Planning, IQs, and Shenanigans

XD RIP

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

January 8, 2023 11:53:33  #272

Came up with more backstory for Calix and unfortunately his circumstances has gotten worse and Silence is part of his backstory even more now (:

Also how is this man not dead, RIP

Anyway idk how Sollux is personality-wise but I like to imagine her giving Malaika make-up tips (IN A NICE WAY, NOT IN A MEAN WAY), like what brands are good and which brands suck

Also imagining Calix really liking crab but specifically he buys super cheap type crab salad and it's a miracle he has never gotten food poisoning or salmonella

I like to imagine that the students think Calix would die if he heard modern music or think Calix is super religious and strict and Alma has to sit there and hold in laughter because they're all Very Incorrect. Maybe this could lead up to the children looking through old yearbooks and finding out that Calix was emo and then as he got older he switched to goth and then all of them wonder how this kid turned into the awkward and strange Calix he is today (the answer is trauma and business work)

Also Calix still listens to the same music he did in highschool. But that's a given considering how Solaris and Violeta do the same

Also RIP Calix if a kid ever tries to run out of the classroom and makes him worried because the poor man can't run far distances. He can barely run. The man his dying and nearly collapsed after ten seconds

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

January 8, 2023 11:59:26  #273

Imagining Adrik originally being an OC Calix made in middle school that slowly developed into a robot in high school and is now a really cool learning robot/student

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

January 8, 2023 16:26:55  #274

RIP Calix but it's a little funny how he nearly got shot by an Unnamed government employee (wink) and still decided to join a government-based school as a teacher. Like he really did say "Yeah I have unrecoverable trauma/PTSD and paranoia but let's deal with that through exposure therapy"

Like the man nearly died of starvation and vitamin d deficiency trying to hide away/staying on the low for a few months and the only way he didn't die was because Violeta and Solaris noticed his absence and got worried

Calix has lived at least an interesting life

Fortunately he hasn't had anyone try to murder him in years, but still. Imagine being shot at because you tried to stop unethical human experimentation

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

February 17, 2023 15:37:16  #275

Listening to "Bring Me To Life" by Evanescence reminded me of Violeta's backstory and also made me remember that Alma and Specter are cousins. Also some angst regarding that

Also with Violeta's backstory, Calix definitely beat up Alma's biological father and got temporarily expelled after finding out what happened. Solaris would have joined in if Calix had said something

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

February 18, 2023 01:52:37  #276

Assuming you intended to type what you did, I am struggling on whether or not to feel stupid on that cousin fact or not because I do not remember it at all and can't tell if I am supposed to or not. :')

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

January 17, 2024 23:23:32  #277

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Malaika's and Wiley's dynamic in a nutshell

-Galaxian-

I'm so sad the video is privated but I can remember EXACTLY what it was

Echo