GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 2, 2021 18:33:00  #1051

Re: "Bonding at 3 A.M." ~ @Echo @Galaxian

>:]

Specter
Never mind the rising light
There's no sign of day or dawning
In my heart it's still the night
And we'll stay up the morning!

April 2, 2021 18:39:30  #1052

JAHEJDJWJJFKWKF

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

April 2, 2021 18:41:26  #1053

For some reason I'm suspecting that the picture worked just because it said you're beautiful lol

Specter

April 2, 2021 18:45:32  #1054

The cute part more like I think

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

April 3, 2021 01:10:35  #1055

Please join us on chat uwu @Galaxian

Specter

April 3, 2021 01:13:01  #1056

Why

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 3, 2021 01:14:08  #1057

The question is why not

Specter

April 3, 2021 01:15:02  #1058

No, the question is why

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 3, 2021 01:15:47  #1059

Well I thought you might want to come since you were there a while ago
If you can't though that's fine, it shall be another day. The offer's up tho btw.

Specter

April 3, 2021 01:18:42  #1060

I think I'll let you two talk by yourselves lol, the offer's appreciated though. Remember to sleep early and good night

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 5, 2021 22:53:14  #1061

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 5, 2021 22:55:20  #1062

HMMMMMM XDDD
Ok ok I laughed too much I'm laughing too much lately lol

Specter

April 5, 2021 22:57:34  #1063

Totally not a scam ;) or whatever
Btw that video was not sponsored

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 7, 2021 12:18:10  #1064

We need to help Naeggy, Specc

We must give him all our information

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

April 7, 2021 12:19:24  #1065

Sure, my credit card number is 11037.

Specter

April 8, 2021 13:03:21  #1066

XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

April 8, 2021 16:52:24  #1067

Your turn, Echo ;) :D

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 9, 2021 15:45:41  #1068

Ok but this is literally us on chat (btw you two are forum twins so you two are the ones on the left)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 9, 2021 15:49:50  #1069

XD SO CUTEEE

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

April 9, 2021 15:54:40  #1070

When we're silent in intervals and then post quickly xD

Specter

April 11, 2021 19:51:49  #1071

Notes from chat--
"Well the other day I randomly pictured Malaika having to remain standing while she does rituals and stuff. She keeps something in her hand, kinda like a staff or a broom or something like that. Her stance is so so that it's easier to try to whack Wiley on the head with her eyes closed when he inevitably comes to bother her"
"I feel like Malaika would be really graceful and a really good dancer because some rituals require dance-like movements"
"Silence joining in because they actually think Malaika and Wiley are just randomly dancing:"
"Wiley's just doing the moonwalk"

"[You're] dancing for a moon goddess, right? Does this count as a dancing ritual?" Moonwalks
"Wiley: You've been hit by a smooth crimina--(gets hit over the head by Malaika)"
"I HCed that when [Malaika] was younger it took over sometimes at night because her parents would lock her in her room so she couldn't bother them and imagine in the middle of the night a six year old just screeching like a demonic being"

"Also she wasn't allowed night lights because her parents thought that the fear of the dark was stupid and that she would get over it"
"
I like to think that each morning Malaika prays to her gods for the gods to spare the class from a painful death and to bless the class studies"
"Lol the image of Francis and Kaori in the background watching stuff go down is still amazing"
"o.o o.o"
"
Tbh o.o reminds me of guinea pigs for some reasonKaori and Francis as guinea pigs tho"
Francis might screech if there's too big of a noise
"Kaori's the guinea pig that doesn't screech even if you forget to feed him for two days
Probably he's the one who keeps getting hay stolen by the other guinea pigs"
"Francis would popcorn a lot"

"Francis just goes jump jump jump for no reason"
Kaori would be fluffy and apparently looks like Shaka and Karen
"We need to HC the entire class as guineas lol 
Malaika would be a sleek, short furred white and orange guinea pig and would nyoom a lot. Alma would be a black and white long furred guineaAlma would popcorn a lot and nyoom a lot. He would probs wheek a lot lol
Malaika would only wheek if she's irritated"
"
Wiley steals all the others' food and somehow doesn't get fatHe looks unhealthy as heck"
"Echo would be a tiny black-furred guinea that wheeks when there is the slightest sound that scares her. She would mostly lay around a lot"
"
He also nyoomHe literally nyooms all the time and doesn't get tired"
"Silence would be an orange, black, and white furred fluffy guinea that nyooms and wheeks constantly, even popcorning. They steal toys from other guineas"
"
 Lol I just imagine Kaori, Francis, and Echo hiding in some structure lol, cuddling for comfort"
"I feel like Malaika would wheek at Silence and Wiley a lot"
"
The teachers are guinea pigs though,,,"
"
Apollo popcorns a lot and nyooms around the cage like crazy, he is a really long-haired, fluffy orange guinea"
"
Hitan's looking for Kaori lol he braves the conditions
Handsome guinea pig xD"
"Calix is a black furred fluffy guinea that mostly watches the other guineas. He doesn't do much but lay around and watch other guineas"
"Hitan nuzzles everyone"
"
AwwwHe seems like the type of guinea to purr a lot because he's so happy"
"Yeah"
"C u t e"
"Though he seems weird because it's like guinea pig catastrophe around him and he's like purr-purr nuzzle-nuzzle xD"
"
Echo would probs follow Hitan and Germaine around lol"
All the students are baby guineas aWWWWW"
"Wiley sure screams loud for a baby guinea pig O_O"
"
Lol I feel like Wiley would crash into all the other guineas
XD BABY GUINEAS ACTUALLY SCREAM SUPER LOUD THO"
"
Wiley tries to climb anythingEven glass"
"Echo is always hiding under something or under other guineas"
"Francis and Kaori cover her"
"
awww cUTEEEEEFluff pile of fur and warmth"
"Galaxian wanders around and reprimands other guinea pigs. Sometimes he forgets which ones are the teachers and reprimands them by accident as well. He spends a lot of time wheeking and nyooming aroundHe doesn't scream though.Sometimes he decides enough is enough and hides for, like, one minute. Then he decides no one else can control the mayhem and goes out again
He gets extra food for his efforts, and he'd share it, but others usually steal it first and he just follows after them while wheeking while they actively eat his food
His toys also keep getting stolen (
*cough* Silence)"
"
The care takers have to sometimes take certain guineas out of the cage and feed them while they're alone so they don't starveSilence has a pile of everyone's toys"
"Ultimate Lecturer, Ultimate Moral Compass Imposer, and Ultimate Bossy Child are all subtext under Ultimate Child Prodigy"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 11, 2021 20:03:21  #1072

"The actual human class come in and play with the guineasEcho tries to sneak her guinea personification out to cuddle the guinea longer, which the Echo!Guinea enjoys"
"The nurse discovers it and is like "Okay fair enough for a while but--"
Meanwhile Galaxian wants to cuddle literally every guinea pig lol he acts like a five-year-old and whines when they have to be put back into the cage or wherever they were before"
"Silence making wheeking sounds to get all the guineas to screech back"
"
Wiley the guinea pig is literally leaping between tables like some devilish Super-Guinea-Pig and getting him back into the cage is always a huge hassle"
"Tbh maybe they could do a week where the responsible--the key word is 
responsible--students get to take a guinea pig home and care for it over the weekend or smthn
Lmiao I realized "week" is an unintentional pun
Week? Wheek"
"Malaika talks to all the guineas like they're children and ends up reciting stories about her deities to them lol
Francis makes sure each guinea gets a treat and that the guineas don't steal each other's treats
Francis, laying on the floor with guinea pigs crawling on him: I am in heaven
Silence and Silence! Guinea are just wheeking back and forth. Silence gives their guinea a treat but ends up also trying a treat. They have a little bit of regret"
"
Real Wiley enjoys the treats

He's like...idk. He's eaten dog food before and has enjoyed itCat food too"
"hE WHAT"
"It's class time so Raez is in another class, which means literally no one can stop him"
Malaika scolds both Silence and Wiley for eating treats because "Firstly, ew, secondly, tHOSE ARE FOR THE GUINEAS!""
"Wiley is like "lmiao and your point is""
"
Wiley and Silence eat another treat to spite Malaika, and Malaika gags
Alma is singing to the guineas"
"
Wiley proceeds to dump an entire bag of guinea pig treats down his throat and Malaika is like:"
"
 jsjdjwjfSJDJJFJSKEKKFDBSJMalaika does a verbal keysmash"
""Worse than cat food imo but it's p. nice""
"
"yOU ATE CAT FOOD????""
"
"Ranking cat food tho, wet cat food is better than dry cat food :D""Wait no that's too general we oughta speak in brands""
"hwjfnwkkfkd wILEY THAT'S NOT HEALTHY. YOU SHOULDN'T EAT ANIMAL FOOD, AT LEAST HAVE SOME DECENCY"
"
Alma stops singing to stare at this scene going on"
"
Wiley lowkey reminds me of Manny from Diary of a Wimpy Kid lol"
"
I feel like Echo actually ate dog food before because her parents refused to feed her and she got desperateXD WHDNJSJFHE DOES HAVE MANNY VIBES THO-"
"Specifically how Manny sprays the apple spray thing on any of his mealsBitter Apple Spray iirc"
"Echo, listening to Alma sing to the guinea pigs: "Mr. Alma, the guineas would like to say thank you" 
Echo translates the guinea pigs' wheeking into words. She's mostly making stuff up, but it's cute so no one stops her"
"
Wiley guinea pig, actually rapping:
Echo: He says for you all to take care of yourselves!"
"
Human! Wiley: This is self-care propaganda"
"
Human Wiley's laughter and Guinea Pig Wiley's screeching are extremely compatible"
"
I feel like Echo immediately started bawling the second  Echo! guinea was handed to her and she was like "sHe's sO tInY aNd sOfT. DOeS sHe kNoW hOw mUcH sHe'S lOvED????"

Alma's guinea would cuddle other guineas and the humans imo lol"
"I feel like Silence would sneak guineas out of the room in the middle of the night for Echo to play with when she can't sleep. since they live in a dorm together, Silence found that it's pretty easy to get pass security (wow, their past is useful for once) and never gets caught"
"
Sometimes the guinea pigs are taken to [the nurse] to monitor their health and welbeing and she always has on hearing protection"
[The nurse, to Guinea Pig Calix:] "You, sir, remind me of Mr. Calix. Do you know him?"

"Calix! Guinea: 0-0"
"
xD Achievement: Expression Change. Achieved"
"
Calix guinea is always watching. For what? No one knows. He just... Watches"
"lol I'm just imagining him looking like a philosophical guinea pig while guinea pig Wiley runs him over 60 times per minuteGalaxian makes him a pair of glassesHuman Galaxian ofcGuinea pig glassesNo actual lenses, just the frame"
"Calix: (is handed Silence and Wiley Guineas) 
The guineas: WHEEEEEEEK 
Calix, tearing up under his mask from pain: "Please take them back""
(Plot twist: Silence and Wiley as guinea pigs are trying to say "WEAK")
"
Francis, holding the guineas: I have so much inspiration for guinea pig patterned pajamasFrancis makes guinea pig onesies lol
He makes everyone in the class a guinea pig onesie lol
Silence, showing up in the onesie the next day: lmao Imma get dresscoded but idc this is so comfortable
I am HCing that Echo carries around a little ceramic doggy named "Puppy" and puts it on her desk when she sits down. She calls it her "study buddy""
"
Galaxian wears it for winterOne day he just shows up looking visibly awkward but that's because he wore his school uniform over the onesie lol"
"Wiley doesn't mess with PuppyThough I think once he tried to pet it and people misinterpreted his attemptsI did what Galaxian did once IRL lol never again."
"Imagine the class playing Among Us
Alma can't Impostor-win to save his life"
"
Malaika is okay but she also stays in the vents a lotJEHFKSKR THE TEACHERS TRYING TO PLAY AMONG US"
"Calix is a very good imposter and crewmate but also constantly seems sus"
"
Galaxian sucks as an Impostor lol just like meRai's the really good Impostor"
"Apollo spams sabotages and sucks at his tasks but is good at finding the Imposter"
"[Hitan] has nervous breakdowns whenever he gets impostor and goes completely silent in meetings.
He hides in vents literally all the time just waiting for the crew to finish tasks
As soon as someone is like "WILL THE IMPOSTOR PLEASE JUST KILL, TASK WINS ARE BORING", he goes "no"
He's way too good as a crewmate though

On maps with the tracking thing with doors (like _ just passed through the _ side or something) he is literally to be feared"
"
Rai probably hacks the game tbh lolHe doesn't do it to win though
He just finds it funny to be peering in the spaceship while his crewmate runs around in outer space like "Nyello""
"He actually does more programming than hacking lol but he's more known for hacking than the prior"

"
Lmiao Calix but
"Calix but 👁👄👁👍"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 11, 2021 20:04:52  #1073

Too lazy to copy the rest lol, had to get in Potato Head Calix though

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 11, 2021 22:29:53  #1074

Specter

April 12, 2021 20:48:46  #1075

Okay, I'm making headcanons for the HPA! Guineas for the other HCs to make sense:

-The guineas are genetically modified so that the adults and babies are much more passive than aggressive, especially the males since IRL male guineas would kill each other. The guineas were probably modified by the former Ultimate Biologist or someone like that
- The adult guineas are fixed so they can't have babies
-They are modified to only have one mate for life, which is very different from RL guineas who have harems lol
-The guineas are modified to be able to have different personalities
- The male guineas are modified to be much more protective of/parent-like to baby guineas, contrasting from how IRL male guineas kill their babies
-The guineas are still able to be lowkey jerks to each other and humans tho (cough cough Silence and Wiley guineas cough cough)
-The guineas have a more... sentience? They are smarter than normal guineas

Idk lol I was thinking about this today

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

April 12, 2021 21:08:16  #1076

Personally I have animal characters that are scarily smart so I didn't need sense for it lol
But anyways--
Why can't the guinea pigs just be genius guinea pigs and practice sexual abstinence
Also I'm not entirely sure of this statement but I don't think genetic modification goes into behavior that easily lol, it would probably come with repercussions like increased mutation rates, which might lead to increased risks for cancer
And finally I think guinea pigs are very capable of having different personalities without modification lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 12, 2021 21:14:13  #1077

Idk, I mean, it's HPA so they probs found a way to modify the guineas in such a way that mutation wouldn't be a problem. I mean (lowkey spoilers) they modified a student's brain so much that he lost all of his memories and had no personality, as well as gave him every talent possible

Idk lol

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

April 12, 2021 21:23:21  #1078

I'm no expert in the area, but pretty sure genetic modification is much easier said than done. DNA is somewhat fragile and mutations will always be naturally occurring, so making mutations happen even more is honestly kinda a stupid thing to do. Tampering too much with it isn't optimal even now anyways, as seen by how GMO products are argued about so much currently. 
As for how it relates to memory, it'd probably be due to modification that will come back to slap whoever did it in the face, because not only is doing that unlawful and an abuse of human rights, it likely has to do with some impairment of the mind, which means any benefits of said modification will disappear over time. Personality is a combination of nurture and nature, so while that does have to do with genes, it also has to do with the memories component, so it isn't all that impressive either.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 12, 2021 21:34:33  #1079

I mean... okay...

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop